Chapter 5

Ms. Delinquent and I
 

 

I WAS PLANNING TO CHANGE THIS BUT JUST DECIDED TO GET ON WITH IT.. I'LL BE EXPLAINING ON THE NEXT NEXT CHAPS... SORRY AND THANKS!

 

"Fany-ah, if you're going to drive me to school next time you must learn to wake up early. I can just walk or run you know, I bet I'll be there earlier." Taeyeon said as she slams her back on the passenger seat. "You're 15 minutes late."

"Ugh, tae I don't come to class early, heck I don't come to class at all." Tiffany said as she drives.

Tiffany's been driving Taeyeon to and from their school for a week now and for that whole week, Taeyeon's very clean attendance record has been tarnished... badly. At the first three days Taeyeon will scold Tiffany but now she's numb to it.

Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany keep on looking at her watch and her phone, she looks uncomfortable and uneasy. Minutes later they arrived at school. "We're here, Tae. You can get off now. I'll be back later."

"You're not going to class?"

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

This is weird, she is weird. We're always late but she's always calm, well she doesn't really care about that but today she seems different. "I'm not going." She answered looking at her phone. Did I mention she goes to class now? Her friends seem to like the idea of it so she has no choice but to go besides she said it’s a way to protect me. She even sits beside me.

"Why?"

"I just can’t today."

"How about Hyoyeon-ssi and the others?"

"They're not going too. Taeyeon go now. I really need to leave."

"Okay."

 I was about to get off when her phone rings.

"Jess, where are you guys now? What?! Outnumbered huh? Those bi***es I know they won't fight fair." She said she's smirking but she looks a bit furious. She ends the call and looks at me. I bet she didn't notice that I was still here. I settled back on my seat again. "Taeyeon."

"Go."

"What? You're still here; I can't bring you with me."

"I'm not leaving either."

"Tae, please don't do this. Stop being stubborn now. Go to class."

"I'm half an hour late anyway. Just go where you were supposed to go."

"No! I am not bringing you along with me!"

"You said the word outnumbered and fight. If you won't go now it might be too late. Hyoyeon-ssi and the others might be in big trouble now."

"I'm still not bringing you! Hyo and the others can take care of themselves I can’t put you in danger."

"I won't do anything."

I won’t let her go alone...

"Taeyeon, please just-" her phone rings again.

"He-"

"Where the hell are you, Hwang?! This b**ch needs a lesson so get you’re a*s here!" Jessica's voice is so loud I can clearly hear her. "I can't go, Tae-"

"She's on her way." I answered for her. "Who was that? Is that- Darn, just hurry up Hwang! Hyo's getting worked up and it might get ugly!" Then she ended the call. Tiffany glares at me and touches her head. "Taetae, this isn't a simple fight." She said softly. "I know."

"Then-"

"Then go. They need you."

"Argh! Jinja!" She starts to drive now.

We were in a complete silence the entire time. Tiffany looks frustrated and she drives so fast. In less than 10 minutes we arrived in some scary abandoned building of some sort.

"Do.Not.Leave. Just stay here, arasso? No matter what you hear do not enter that place." She told me seriously while holding on my shoulder. "Call me; just shout my name if anything happens. Please Taeyeon..." she said the last two words softly and I can see extreme worry in her eyes. "I won't do anything, Fany-ah..." I assured her. She opens her door. "Lock the car and if I dont come, drive away." She gives me the keys. She still looks worried. I smiled at her. "Take care of yourself." I said. She nods her head. "I will be fast." Then she hurriedly leaves. I rested my back on my seat and closed my eyes. "This isn't good."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, lookie here, the great Hwang Tiffany." A tall blond girl said holding a long bar. There are around 10 girls behind her. "Tch, I didn't know you're still a freaking coward Sasa-ssi, always bringing a weapon and bringing as many b**ches as you can. So now it’s now 5 against 11 tch, very very wrong." Tiffany said with her arms crossed. "Miyoung, let's beat them now." Hyoyeon said while cracking her knuckles. "I'll take two or four if you want unnie." Yoona said while smiling. "Don't take us easy. We are the best here." Sasa said. "The best? Stop making us laugh." Jessica said showing her icy glare. "By the way Tiff, who was the one who answered me earlier?" She asked. "Taeyeon."

"Taeyeon's here?! Are you crazy?!" Hyoyeon shouted. "My my, looks like its 6 against 11, huh?" Sasa asked. "Where's your other member then?" Tiffany glares at Hyoyeon. "No one else is here except us so stop with all the talking." Sasa's still smiling and it sends creeps on Tiffany's spine. "Soonkyu, be on the look-out if one of them plans to leave, tell me. You know what I mean"

"Yeah, sure. Let's finish them then so we don’t have to worry about your lover." Sunny said showing her own eye smile. "Sasa! Yah! Let's start!" Tiffany shouted. Sasa raised her eyebrow and smiles. She turns her head to a girl near her. "You heard the shorty." The girl then nods her head.

 

 

 

"Aish!" Jessica looks down at the unconscious girl below her. "Why do you guys always have this bar?" She grabs the bar from the girl's hand and throws it somewhere. There are now 6 girls down. Only 4 are left standing on the enemy's side, while Tiffany's group is not even harmed.

"Well, well Sasa-ssi, still weak like years ago, huh?" Tiffany asked as she plays with the bar on her hand. Sasa crosses her arms. "And still stupid like years ago. You still haven't changed." Tiffany raises her eyebrow. "You seem to be misunderstanding things here. 6 of your girls are now sleeping and there are only 4 of y- wait. Lee Soonkyu! What the! There should be 5 of them! Where's the other one?!" Tiffany asked as she looked at Sunny. "Darn!" Sunny runs outside, the others followed her. Sasa's remaining group followed too with smiles on their faces.

 

 

 

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany shouted. "Taeyeon!" She saw no one inside the car. "F**k! You, if something happens with Taeyeon, I will make sure you're dead!" Tiffany shouted pointing at Sasa. Jessica and Hyoyeon are stopping her from advancing. "U-unnie..." Yoona caught their attention. She's pointing at the field by the building. They all noticed some figures on the field and so they run towards them. "W-who is that?" Sasa asked.

 

 

"My oh my. I hate it when I am the center of attention." The figure said. A girl is sitting on the field looking so terrified. The figure goes closer to the terrified girl. "P-please, n-no!" The figure's face cannot be seen because a hood is covered on her head. "That was some sneaky move you did there, little girl." The hooded figure said while moving and moving closer to the terrified girl.

 

"T-Tiff, who the hell is that?" Jessica asked. Receiving no respond from their leader she looked at Tiffany. "Tiff?"

"That voice, I've heard that before." Tiffany said. "Where's Taeyeon?!" Tiffany asked as she looks around. "Could that girl be, Taeyeon?" Sunny asked. "No, it's not..." Hyoyeon whispered. She's holding her arm. "That's that person... I'm sure of it."

"Who?!"

 

 

 

"H-Hyuna..." Taeyeon mumbled. She's lying on the ground not far from them. Her vision seems blurry but she's 100% sure it's Hyuna she's seeing. "D-dont..." she whispered. "Dont..." she feels so weak and she can't lift any part of her body. "Don't, Hyuna... don't..."

 

"You tried to hurt her, huh? I can't believe this. Don't you remember me? I've been away just for a few years but you forgot about our little past." Hyuna said as she stops moving towards the girl. "K-Kim Hyuna..." the girl said. "Hahaha! Long time no see, whoever you are."

"T-then..." she turns her head to Taeyeon. "T-that girl is-"

"Shh..." Hyuna shushed her. They are now on the same eye level. "D-d-dont... I-I d-didn’t." The girl is stuttering. "You don't have the right to say her name." Hyuna whispered. She stands up and was about to kick the girl when.

"Kim Hyuna!!"

A husky voice interrupted her. A smile, a scary smile formed on Hyuna's face. "Tiffany Hwang..." Hyuna said as she faces Tiffany's direction. "Hello there, Tiffany Hwang. It's a pleasure to finally meet you!" She slightly bows her head. "Where is- Taeyeon!" Tiffany saw Taeyeon lying not far from them. "You! What did you do?!"

"Calm down, Hwang. The rumors are true, so hot tempered."

"I'm asking you, what did you do?!" Hyuna's just looking at her.

 

"That voice... Tiffany? Fany-ah? No!" Taeyeon tries to stand up. But she was suddenly pushed down.

"You b**ch!" Tiffany tried to run to Taeyeon when another figure arrived and stepped on Taeyeon's back pushing her down but Hyuna stops her. They had an eye to eye fight. "If you can't protect Taeyeon give her back to me." Hyuna said seriously. "Shut up, I'd rather die than give her to someone crazy like you." Tiffany said seriously. She pushed Hyuna out of the way and runs to Taeyeon's direction. "Get your foot off her or you won't be able to use it again." Tiffany said seriously. "Chaerin, let her go." Hyuna said. The blond cat-eyed girl moved from Taeyeon. Tiffany's still looking at Chaerin with a gaze that could kill anyone. "If I were you I wouldn't waste my time looking at me instead you should handle Taeyeon. She seems better now, actually."

"Better?! Which part of that is better?!"

"Yah! Hyuna, how long must we stay here?! I wanna leave. This isn’t a fun reunion."

"We're leaving." Hyuna turns to the girl before and whispers something. The girl nods her head looking so scared. "Bye, then." Hyuna goes to Tiffany. "We'll see each other again, Hwang." She then goes to Taeyeon. Tiffany was planning to stop her but Cl suddenly grabs her arm. "Leave them." Cl said. Jessica and the others are running to them now. "Hyuna, hurry up. Don't wanna get my hands dirty on our little reunion."

"Let her go!" Tiffany shouted. Hyuna hugs Taeyeon and whispers something. Taeyeon suddenly closed her eyes and lost consciousness. "Good bye for now, Tae." Hyuna said. "Let's go, Chaerin."

"Bye..." Cl said as she follows Hyuna. Cl looks at Taeyeon first before leaving.

 

Tiffany hurriedly runs to Taeyeon. Jessica, Sunny and Yoona were about to run after the two when the terrified girl stops them. "Do you wanna die?!" She shouted. Everyone turns their attention to her. "You can't fight them! It's like fighting 10 freaking killers..." she said. "Ten?"

"Maybe more than that." Sasa arrives and goes to her member. "The deal, she reminded me."

Sasa looks at Tiffany and Taeyeon. "Get her out of here, Hwang." Sasa said. "Tch, so Kim Hyuna and the dark Soshi are back... and that girl..." Sasa helps her member to stand. "So you’re protecting her huh?" Sasa asked. "What do you want?" Tiffany asked. Sasa throws Taeyeon's eyeglasses to Tiffany. "Keep her eyes covered if you really want to protect her. Bringing her here is a very bad idea." Sasa said. "Let's go. I'll let you off this time." Then they left. "Tch, they were the ones losing." Sunny said. "Should we take her to the hospital?" Jessica asked. "No..." Tiffany said. "But she-"

"She's not injured."

"What?"

"She's not hurt anywhere. She was even conscious when I saw her earlier... she's just asleep." Tiffany's looking at Taeyeon.

'Why is Kim Hyuna here? And that Chaerin, what did she mean by reunion and Taeyeon being better?'