n i n e

S M f a m i l y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Meeting.

 

We surely bought a lot, Hyunrim thought as the three of them placed the things they bought for her in her home. While arranging some things she sighed quietly, feeling tired all of a sudden. Jongin who noticed her sighing poked her forehead lightly, "Tired or... hungry?" Hyunrim laughed, "Both." Jongin almost cried, "Na doooo~" Kyungsoo was agreeing silently, patting his growling tummy.

"We'll get going then!" BoA who heard them said and made way to the door. "We'll fix all that up later, come on now babies~" Excited, all of them made their way to the 'SM Lounge Room.' (which really impressed Hyunrim, because she entered it with mouth open.) Yuri and Yoona linked arms to Hyunrim, they just smiled at the reaction of the younger girl. She is so readable... Yuri chuckled with herself.

The said room was so noisy as they entered. The room is big it can handle this people inside it, and it seems so welcoming too. "HERE COMES THE LATE ONES!" Somebody shouted. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SHOUT!" BoA just rolled her eyes and immediately went to sit beside Sooman, which is busy scribbling something in his notebook. Some people are with their own groups and some are mingling with other groups. Shy stares and awkward stares can be seen in some of the faces of the younger ones. Well, teenage lifw. 

Hyunrim was left alone standing at the entrance, because Yuri and Yoona seemed so at home they left her and headed straight to a long table with lots of foods in it. This is what a meeting looks like in this entertainment, just like people hanging out together. Few faces seemed familiar to Hyunrim but others are still strangers for  her. She immediately spotted SNSD, SHINee, EXO, and quiet a few more, and, f(x) (who is hanging out with four new girls.) Wait, how many members does f(x) have? Hyunrim asked herself.

"Yah. The four girls are the new girl group the company made." Chanyeol is already at Hyunrim's side without her noticing. "Ohhh, I see." Did I asked myself outloud again? Hyunrim thought and just nodded.

"HAHAHA yes, you did." Tao came out of nowhere, Hyunrim almost jumped at his presence. 

Sehun is now there too. He patted Hyunrim's head before saying, "Now, that is Red Velvet you're talking about. And there's this two beside The Old Man [LSM] is Max hyung and U-know hyung, the TVXQ." 

"Sad thing Super Junior will not be around that much, with their big comeback and such! SS5 Baby!" He was just talking and a second later he was dancing. Chanyeol sure is hyped up today.

"Where will you be sitting Hyunnie-ah?" Tao asked her, she didn't know what to answer. It'll be fun if she could sit with these EXO boys but it'll be fun too sitting with the others. But, Sunny waved at her at a distance, "Ya! Hyunrim's sitting beside her cousin, okie?" She said, gesturing for Hyunrim to come. The three boys just nodded at Hyunrim and went with their own business. 

"Why didn't you tell me you'll go shopping todaaay~?" Sunny pouted. Hyunrim sat beside her and laughed, "It wasn't planned, unnie-ya, BoA invited the YoonYul unnies because she said they are the 'not busy peeps' at the moment." 

Taeyeon who was listening at the convo noticed Hyunrim said the word 'YoonYul.' She poked Hyunrim at her sides, "You nicknamed them YoonYul, huh?" She asked. Hyunrim nodded, smiling. 

Taeyeon then went to her left to talk to Seohyun, "Seo baby~ Hyunrim baby is such an observant just like you said." Seohyun chuckled, now focusing her attention to Hyunrim, "I told you so!" 

"YAHHH Hyunrimmieee!" Suddenly all the SNSD girls are surrounding Hyunrim. 

"The popularity of Hyunrim is increasing day by day..." On the other side of the table, Jonghyun said. The others with him just nodded silently. 

"I wanna talk to him too, but SNSD Sunbaenim..." Taemin pouted, he earned a slap in the arm by Baekhyun. "Wae? What's with So Nyeo Shi Dae?" His eyebrows are up. 

Onew laughed. "Here comes the fangi-" A rolling eyes from Baek- "I mean fanboy." Taemin just laughed him off too, "Nahhh, they are just seriously gorgeous." 

"I know right!" Key said, totally agreeing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter