t h r e e

S M f a m i l y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Nyeo Shi Dae.

(Hyunrim's POV)

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm clock in my phone. With a yawn, I picked up the phone and stopped the alarm clock. It was 6:30 and I'll be checked out in the hospital at 9:00 and someone will be going to pick me up, wow, just who would that be? I took a bath and fixed myself before sitting at the edge of the bed to send a message to my grandfather. 

Harabeoji!! How are you doing~? Uncle contacted you already right~~? I am fine here they are so kind to me~~. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself.. nae? I miss you arabeoji <33

Your message has been sent!

With a sigh of content I smiled and thanked the heavens silently. Then there's a silent knock; I got up and opened the door. 

"HyunRim right?" The girl beamed cutely as soon as I opened the door. I smiled and nodded cheerfully. "Nae, annyeong haseyo.." Right after bowing she hugged me tightly, squeezing me.

"Annyeong, Rimmie-ah. I am Sunny Unnie! Your cousin~!!" Is this her? The cousin Grandpa was talking about? Wow, great! As Sunny released me from her tight hug I blinked innocently in return. This is all happening fast!

"Yah yah~ I am Sunny Unnie!" She poked my forehead and I can't help but smile widely.

"Ohh, right! Sunny Unnie~! I didn't know you would be the one who would accompany me, sorry I didn't recognize you. But it was really nice meeting a cousin! It's just it was so long ago when I met some close-relatives." I explained excitedly  and just earning a kiss in the cheeks.

Ohh! A kiss from my cousin early in the morning? I am so gonna love Sunny Unnie like my real unnie, I grinned. This is actually my first time meeting a close relative, because grandfather never really let me socialize much with other people, well that is because of our condition.

"Really? It's a relief then! Uh-oh! Let's do the introductions while arranging your things then we'll be going!" She winked at me and entered the room and helped me at arranging my things. Introductions, stuffs, we talked about everything Sunny Unnie can reveal at the moment. She's so sweet and funny~~!

Both of us walked out of the room holding hands and giggling as if both of us knew each other for a long time. "SO NYEO SHI DAE JJANG!!" I beamed while walking in the hallway of the hospital. "SOON KYU UNNIE DAEBAK~!!"

Pinching my cheeks, she b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter