s i x

S M f a m i l y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINEE.

 

Time passed by so fast and it was time to go.

"It was really nice meeting you, Hyunrim-ah.." Henry oppa told me as they got up and prepare to leave too.

I nodded, smiling. "It was great talking to oppas like you too!" And I really think you are so handsome, too. I have to restrain myself from saying that to Henry oppa's face. 

Goodbyes are bid and I'm back on the van with Amber unnie again. I scanned the newly taken pictures and smiled (and laughed because of the funny faces) as I've known another wonderful creatures. Wahhh, they are daebak! 

"Unnie! Look! Haha, Heechul Oppa's face is so funny here." Both of us laughed while looking at the derp faces. "Actually, you haven't met the whole Super Junior, yet. You will be meeting them all one day," Amber assured you. Then suddenly my phone vibrated and got a text message from just a number.

Hey uhhm, Hyunnie-ah? You're with Amber right? I can't contact her phone so I messaged you instead. Tell her to come to the cafe and go with her too nae? We'll be waiting! Palli nae? <3 

xoxo, sulli

I read it outloud to Amber unnie and she told the driver to go to the usual cafe. Busy day for me I guess. I immediately saved Sulli unnie's number on my phone and soon both of us are walking at the cafe (with Amber unnie's disguise in.) "We don't want rumors out there," she remarked.

Amber unnie spotted someone who I guess is completely recognizable because he had no funny disguise in and quickly pulled me to the table. 

"Heeey, Key bro! Taemin ah, Onew hyung! Jonghyun-ah! Minho ah!"

And then I saw Sulli unnie and she immediately took my hand and let me sit beside her. 

"Hey Hyun-ah~ Super Junior Oppas are cool, aren't they?" she asked me, smiling.

"They are wonderful... really." I said and she nodded along.

"Ahh, they are SHINee aren't they? Ouh, Amber Unnie talked alot about them, I can almost tell you I knew them all." 6 faces turned to look at me.

Then a second later, they were laughing. 

"Wow, really Amber, really?" One with a froggy eyes asked Amber unnie with his right eyebrow up.

"Yes. Unnie did." I answered him instead proudly. Why do I feel Amber unnie's face is burning? o.o Sulli unnie giggled beside me.

"Thought you hated us," Another scoffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter