t w o

S M f a m i l y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Soo Man - UNCLE.

 

"Aigoo~ real trouble! LSM Ahjusshi has gone here himself! What to do? Is he gonna be mad or something?" Luhan asked the 11 boys as they walk towards LSM who is talking with the doctor.

"Maybe he's worried at us and the girl that's why he came for himself." Kris, being the leader assured them, Luhan and others nodded in relief.

"But, you know, isn't she really cute? I just had to create a nickname for her because of her cuteness!" Chen beamed, remembering how Hyunrim called him 'Handsome Ahjussi'.

"And she did called you ahjussi. You're an old man now, hyungnim." Sehun bullied the older while others laughed.

"At least I'm the Handsome Ahjussi." Chen merely rolled his eyes.

"That's so gay hyuuung." Tao exclaimed and earned a smack from the older.

"And, hyung, she's really innocent and just so pure..." Kai agreed.

"But we're so lucky fangirls never caught us being here, or else the hospital will be at chaos." Suho who is thinking about their current situation worriedly looked around, others nodded in agreement.

"Ohh, there is he!" Xiumin pointed to LSM who is talking with the doctor.

"Ahjusshi!" "Hi, SooMan appa!" The 12 boys' voice echoed in the silent hallway. "Sshh!" The doctor hushed them. "Ohh, sorry." 12 heads bowed making LSM shook his head. "My boys, be quiet, this is a hospital." 12 heads nodded at the same time.

"I'll take my leave now. Thank you. And please, always remember the girl's condition." The doctor said and bowed to excuse himself. Soo Man nodded and bowed back. 

What could that condition be? Chanyeol thought, over-hearing the little conversation Lee Soo-man and the doctor just had.

"Now, back to the situation... My precious boys, anyone tell me the whole story?" Like a father, LSM smiled at the 12 boys who fell silent.

"Nae, ahjusshi and sorry for the trouble." Then they tell the whole story.

"Ahh, Lee HyunRim hmm? Sounds familiar," LSM nodded t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter