f o u r

S M f a m i l y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F(X).

(Hyunrim's POV)

The bus stopped infront of a big building. We arrived! This is so cool, I'm getting excited! 

Tiffany unnie checked, just like Suho oppa did when they were coming out of my room in the hospital if the outside is clear, but currently the SM Town building is at peace, she then sighed with content and then cleaered  "CLEAR!", Everyone of us entered the building happily. This is quiet a big building, I thought as I look around. There are even posters of SNSD and EXO and many others pasted on the wall. Surely their faces makes this building pretty. Kkkk.

"HyunRim-ah, SoShi Unnie-deul shall call you Hyunhyun nae?~" Hyoyeon unnie who is suddenly by my side asked me sweetly. Why is she so sweet? Just wanna hug her! 

"Nae, candy Unnie." I nodded and they all stopped talking and just plainly smiled at me. 

"Candy? Aigoo I'm sweeter than heeer." I heard Soo unnie talking to the now smiling Hyo unnie. "You really are an observant, Hyunrim ahh, I'm the sweet unnie here so shut up shikshin." Hyo unnie replied to her. Ehhh are they arguing because of meee... Just then..

There's a loud music coming from a room, and I can't help but listen to the song. "Where is that coming from, Unnie~?" I asked Taeyeon unnie who is walking by my side in curiosity.

"Ahh, that, there~ want to go~?" She offered and I nodded smiling.

"Girls, we're visiting the f(x) girls, come on." 

"Aya meoriga apeulgol
Jamdo oji anheulgol
Neon swipge nal itje motalgeol
Eoneu nal kkamjjak natanan
Jinjja ni cheossarang
Rum pum pum pum"

The music stopped and 5 girls sat tiredly on the groud with a huff.

"Woohoo~! Daebaaaak!" We all cheered at the same time as we entered the room.

"Good job, yoo, Amber!" Yoona unnie said with english as she put her arms to girl's neck as the girl laughed along. "You and your engrish." Yuri unnie tsk-ed at the back and earned a flick on the forehead. Oh, that hurt! I laughed as I touched my forehead as if I just got hit too.

"Another flick on the forehead! Oh, my day is done!" Yuri unnie pretended to sob as she hide behind my back for support, "Hyun-ah! Look at them, flicking my forehead!"

"Don't worry, Yul Unnie, I'll prooootect you!" I tried shielding Yuri from the back making all the girls in the room burst with laughter. Playing along, Yoona unnie tried snatching Yuri unnie from my back, "Andwaee! Hyun-ah! Don't let go of Yul Unnie~!" Yuri unnie dramatically shouted as she earned another flick in the forehead by Sooyoung unnie. Soon everyone in the room is bursting with another fit of laughter, because Yuri unnie is just dork like that. 

"Ahh, Sooyeon Unnie, she is HyunRim right?" A girl asked Jessica unnie. She called Jessica "Sooyeon?" Ohh.. I still have a long way knowing every girl in this room. "Yes, Hyunrim here is the trending girl." Jessica winked at me. Trending?

She approached me, "Heeey, Hyunrim." She gave me a friendly smile.

"Hey, everyone, we'll be out first! Gotta do some stuffs!" Yoona unnie suddenly  shouted as they run out of the room with Yuri unnie and Hyoyeon unnie. Yuri unnie popped her head in the door, waving, "Bye, Hyunhyun-ah, bye everyone!" I nodded, waving back. 

"Hey guyyys! Who wants foooood~?" Sooyoung unnie asked. All hands are up immediately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter