e l e v e n

S M f a m i l y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Task

 

Today is the first day of Hyunrim’s task and she’s the most excited about it. She woke up early in the morning just to fix herself up. Dressing up in a pink floral dress and partnered it with a simple sweater for protection in the strong cool wind, she made way to mirror and made sure she looks pretty…  normal.

My first stop is… So Nyeo Unnies! Hyunrim thought and made her way outside for her usual morning walk and started her way for Girls’ Generation’s dorm. Cool breeze hitting her face, she couldn’t help but hum a song while walking. She doesn’t even know what song she’s singing but it brought smile on her face.

Now that she’s a bit far away from her home she has finally felt the urge on looking through her ‘precious map’. Where all of the artists’ dorm are all pointed out. She’s the worst in terms of directions. In terms of worse, have I told you already she’s been walking around for about one hour already?

Aigoo, I give up! This is tiring. Hyunrim pouted as she looked around once more, feeling almost hopeless when suddenly…

“Boo!”

"Woah!" Hyunrim jumped, shocked and eyes wide open. She looked at her back and, Gahh! I almost died back there. It’s a relief it’s someone I know. And he's laughing at me, why? Is there something funny on my face?

"Hyunrim-ssi, what are you doing walking around all alone?" It was Taemin who surprised her, and having fun himself. “And don’t look at me like I’m a ghost. I merely said boo and you’re so shocked. You’re drinking too much coffee. It contains caffeine, aigoo, too much caffeine is bad for our health.” Taemin shook his head, emerging from laughing to lecturing.

Hyunrim just rubbed her nose and pouted a little, I'm feeling tired! "I am trying to find Sonye Unnies' dorm. I've been walking around like since 7 past. And thank you for your coffee lecture, oppa." The older chuckled a bit and shook his head, "Let me tour you around, then! That old man, his instructions are not enough."

Hyunrim felt so relieved she jumped in joy. "Really? I'm grateful! Thank you so much, Taemin oppa! Oh, before I forgot, here's your group's s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter