SM High School Host Club

Honey & Clover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdTVb64pfMs


You were running across the halls. You stopped after realizing the amount of stares you were getting right now. You gave everyone a 'poker face' and they all slowly looked away. You sighed in relief. You slowly walk towards your classroom. It was empty. *Woah! I should just stay here every morning. It's peaceful and quiet.* You plopped yourself down and rested your chin on your hands.

 

Some windows were open, sending some cold breeze inside the classroom. You could hear students chattering from outside. Suddenly, you hear a piano playing. Curiosity took over you, so you started walking to the sound. You could hear the sound getting closer and closer. *Oh, I know this song! It's River Flows In You by Yiruma!* You remembered the time when your dad played this song on the piano for you.

 

You look at the classroom's name. *Music room 3? How come I never read about this classroom. At the guide book, they only wrote about music room 1 and 2. Don't tell me this is a haunted classroom and the piano is playing by itself!* You gulped. You were still curious so you slowly open the door and peeked inside.

 

“WELCOME~” Voices greeted. You got startled and pushed on the door too hard. The door opened up really widely. You stood there stunned. There were 5 boys sitting on a couch and 1 boy playing on the piano. The mood was quiet but not awkward. Everyone stayed silent. They just stood there looking at you while you were looking at the figure who's playing on the piano.

 

The boy successfully finished playing the song. He stood up and walked over to you. You gulped audibly. “Welcome young lady.” He took your chin and held it up high. Your eyes met his. *Mimi, do something! Slap his hand away, kick his balls, step on his foot, I DON'T KNOW BUT DO SOMETHING!* You panicked in your mind but your body was frozen.

 

“Welcome to SM High School Host Club.” He whispered in your ears, sending chills down your spine. You just stood there frozen, with your eyes wide open and your mouth halfway open. “Lulu, you're scaring her!” A short boy with a cute face grab Lu Han's arm and push him on the couch. “Hey! Rude!” Lu Han crossed his arms.

 

Xiumin stuck his tongue out at him and shifted his attention back to you. “Hello~ I'm Xiumin!” He smiled cutely at you. *Mimi, don't just stand there like an idiot! Do something. Say something. Anything!* “Lulu, look at what you did! She is probably traumatized thanks to you!” Xiumin shot Lu Han a glare. Lu Han frowned. “I didn't do anything you stupid little Baozi!”

 

*Lulu? Baozi? What's with these ridiculous nicknames?!*

 

“Guys, that's enough!” A tall figure snapped. Xiumin and Lu Han directly zipped their mouth. *He looks like angry bird.* You thought. The 'angry bird' was holding an iPad. His long and slender fingers were moving quickly. “Oh, You're a new student here so of course you don't know who we are. Moon Mimi from 1A, I see.” He nodded. You widened your eyes. *How did he...*

 

“My name is Kris. As you know already, those 2 babies right there are Xiumin and Lu Han.”

 

“HEY!” They both complained.

 

“That's Chen.” He pointed at a boy who's calmly sipping on his tea. “That's Lay.” He pointed at a boy who's reading a magazine. “And lastly, that's Tao.” He pointed at a boy with a panda doll on his hand.

 

You uneasily glance around. *I need to get the hell out of here!* Kris his stare makes you feel uncomfortable. “So, who do you want?” He questioned. You raised your eyebrows. “Who do I want? I don't want anyone...I just want to get the hell out of here.” You muttered the last sentence. But Kris his hawk-like ears heard it. “Pick me, Lilly~” Xiumin beamed. “It's Mimi.” You corrected.

 

“Oh...” Xiumin pouted. *WHAT THE HELL HE LOOKS SO CUTE! Wait, no Mimi. JUST NO.* You shook your head disapprovingly. Lu Han snickered. “Idiot.” Xiumin shot him a glare. Lu Han put his arm around your neck. “Choose me~ You will not regret it~” He smiled. You gulped. *His smile is so...so...*

 

The bell rang, snapping you out of your thoughts. *Thank god!* “Err, yeah, there goes the bell. WELL, BYE!” You ducked out of his arm and run away. You ran as fast as you can. You entered your classroom and lucky for you, it was still empty. *Oh good, no one is here yet. I'm not late.* You sank on your seat and touch your flushing cheeks. *Why is it so hot in here?!*

 

Students start piling in the classroom and soon enough, the teacher was here too. But you weren't listening at all. Your mind and soul was somewhere else. *SM High School Host Club? What kind of a club is that anyway. That Xiumin dude looks like a baby. And that Kris dude his face is like ' please'. And Chen looked stoned. And Tao looked like a bad ninja but he has a panda doll on his hand. Lay was the only one that looked normal. And Lu Han was...*

 

“MIMI!”

 

*Shoot.* You slowly looked up and see Mrs. Kahi glaring down at you. You blinked at her. “Pay attention in my class unless you want ANOTHER detention!” You slowly nodded. She walked back to the front of the class and sighed. She starts making some questions on the board. “Write all of this down and solve them.”

 

Geography past, Science past, Math past, other subjects that you didn't care about past and now it's finally lunch time. You quickly shove everything in your bag and run away. *She's in a hurry today.* Sehun stare at your running figure and shrugged.

 

You waited in front of Chanyeol's classroom, 1-B. Baekhyun and Suho was in the same class as him. *Come on, why are those idiots so slow?* Finally, Chanyeol came out of the door. He brightens up when he sees you. “MIMI!” He was about to throw his arms around you but you ducked. “Where's Suho?” You questioned. He pouted. “So you were waiting for Suho and not for me?” You nodded.

 

Both Suho and Baekhyun came out at the same time. “Oh, hello there Mimi!” They greeted. You nodded. “Mimi doesn't love me anymore...” Chanyeol sulked in a corner. Baekhyun patted his head. “It's okay Yeol. You have me.” Baekhyun smiled. “That doesn't make me feel better at all!” Chanyeol sulked further.

 

“Do you know anything about SM High School Host Club?” You questioned Suho. Suho blinked at your question. “Why?” You shrugged. “I don't know. You seemed like an intelligent person to me so I decided to ask you about that. But if you don't know then nevermind.” You were about to walk away but he grabbed your wrist. “I know a lot about them.”

 

You ere now squished in between Kai and D.O. *How did I end up on the rooftop with them again?!* “Where's Sehunnie?” D.O looked around. “He's probably at the garden or somewhere peaceful. You know how much he hates hanging around us. Specially when there's a girl with us now.” Kai shrugged. You ignored his last comment. “Sehun hates to hang out with you guys?” You raised your eyebrows with interest. They all nodded. “Totally understands his feelings.” You muttered under your breath. “Anyways, Suho, go on.” You urged. He nodded.

 

“SM High School Host Club is a club” He started. *Well no ing , Sherlock.* You rolled your eyes. “It consist a group of six males: Lu Han, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Lay and Tao. They would gather up when they have free time to entertain female “clients”. You can reserve the male you want. You can also eat snacks and drink tea there. They do a lot of fun stuff too!” He explained.

 

“Wow, seems pretty ridiculous to me.”

 

“Well, everything seems ridiculous to you, don't they?” Kai smirked.

 

You smirked back. “And you just happen to be one of the most ridiculous thing I have ever stumbled upon in my whole life.”

 

Everyone snickered. “Touché.” Kai nodded approvingly, a smirk still plastered on his face. You rolled your eyes. *If this bastard doesn't get that smirk off his face, I will seriously rip his mouth off.*

 

“Actually, they are pretty popular amongst the girls. Lot's of girls goes to the club daily. Lu Han is specially popular for his angelic features.” You snickered. “Angelic features, really? He is like...” You remembered when he was smiling at you. And when he held your chin up high, making you look right into his eyes. And when he was playing the piano. “Nevermind, those girls are just stupid.” You shove your lunch in your mouth.

 

Kai lean into your ears. “He is like what?” You widened your eyes. You poke your fingers in his eyes. “OUCH! What was that for?!” He snapped. “For being a creep!” You snapped back. Suho patted Kai's back. “Poor guy.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol was laughing at him while high five-ing each other. “You ever do that again and i'll do something worst.” You warned.

 

“What the hell could be worst than getting your eyes stabbed with a finger?!” He glare at you. You shrugged and shoved some burnt cookies in his mouth. He widened his eyes and spit it out right on D.O's face. “YAH! My face!” D.O tug on Suho's shirt. “MY FACE!” Suho sighed. “Calm down everyone.” He handed Kai a bottle of water and handed D.O some napkins.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were now rolling on the floor like a buffalo, laughing their heart out. *Okay...it's not even THAT funny.* You rolled your eyes but smile afterward. Suho widened his eyes. *She just smiled!* He can't help but to smile too. You packed your lunch and stood up. “Where are you going?” Suho asked. “Somewhere peaceful and quiet.”

 

This time you took the stairs. *I don't wanna be trapped in an elevator and get detention again.* You thought. You were almost there until you see a figure blocking the door. You gasped. *OH MY GOD THERE IS A ING CORPS IN HERE! Oh wait, that's just Sehun sleeping.* You sighed in relief. “Why the hell is he sleeping in the staircase?!”

 

You seated yourself on the ground to be at the same height level as him. You suddenly thought at what the rest told you. *He didn't like girls. I don't like girls either so I guess we're the same.* You nodded. Sehun's body suddenly fell to the side. *Eh...* You widened your eyes. Before his face could crashed onto the ground, you quickly move to his side, making his face fall on your lap. You slightly winched at the psychical contact. *Great. Now i'm stuck here until he wakes up. I don't wanna wake him up. He will pin me down on the floor again and this time, no one will be able to save me. Oh dear lord.*

 

You waited and waited for the bell to ring. *Why does it seems like the bell won't be ringing anytime soon?* You frowned deeply. *Should have just let his face hit the ground.* You sighed. After getting tired of waiting, you fell asleep.


Just adding a sprinkle bit of Ouran High School Host Club won't hurt right? ;D Anyways, what do you guys think of chapter 9? Is this fluff or...? I have no idea how i'm supposed to write fluffy stuff. I'm just not that good yet. ._. But I hope you liked it. Sorry for any mistakes and don't forget to comment~