Lunch at the Rooftop

Honey & Clover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg918Ogclgs


Before you know it, 4 hours has passed already. The bell rang, signaling everyone that it's lunch time. You sighed in relief. You slowly pack your bag since your fingers were as stiff as a stick. Kahi was unexpectedly strict and everyone had to write a whole load of stuff. After closing the zipper of your bag, your stomach made a small grumble. You held onto it, hoping that it won't make any more noises. You stood up and accidentally tripped over Sehun's bag. Your face met the floor with a painfully loud noise.

 

*Oh. My. God. This is so embarrassing!* You realized your nose was bleeding and a small gasp escaped your mouth. Suddenly, a handkerchief appear in front of your eyes. You quickly grab it and cover your nose with it. You met eyes with Sehun. *Is he going to laugh at me? He must think i'm ridiculous now.* But all he did was stare at you with a poker face. You quickly got up and left quietly.

 

*You're very welcome.* Sehun thought sarcastically as he watches you walk away.

 

You were now in front of your locker. * . I forgot to say thank you. AISH HE MUST THINK I'M RUDE!* You stopped walking back and forth.. *But then again, why would I care? High school is making me confused!* You flail your arm around.

 

A few meters away, Chanyeol has been watching you with an amused smile plastered on his face. He slowly approached you. “What happened to you?” He chuckled. He stopped chuckling when he saw your bleeding nose. “OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHAT DID YOU DO?! DID YOU GET IN A FIGHT WITH A STUDENT?! I TOLD YOU TO BEHAVE-”

 

“SHUT UP!” You quietly yell (if that's possible). “First of all, you never told me to behave. Second of all, no, I did not fight with any idiot. I just tripped over someone's bag, that's all...” You muttered the last sentence.

 

“Oh.” Chanyeol sighed in relief and start chuckling again. “That is so like you.” You rolled your eyes. “Whatever. I'm hungry. Let's go eat somewhere...peaceful.” Chanyeol nodded and start leading you to a place. The both of you entered an elevator. Chanyeol pressed the highest button. “Wait a minute...” You twitch. “WHY IS THERE AN ELEVATOR HERE?!” Chanyeol blinks at you. “You didn't know? SM is a school for rich people, that's why.” He nodded.

 

The elevator made a 'ding' noise before the door slowly opened up, leading the both of you to the rooftop. You scanned the place and spotted a familiar figure a few meters away. *Wow, that boy looks a lot like Baekhyun. Awfully a lot. Almost as if they're twins...wait a minute...* You watch Chanyeol approaching the boy. Your jaw fell. *That IS Baekhyun!*

 

“Good afternoon, Mimi!” Baekhyun smiled.

 

You twitched. *Chanyeol, you freakin' bastard! You never told me Baekhyun is in this school...* Chanyeol didn't realized that you were glaring at him. His smile slowly fell when he sees you with the 'I’m-going-to-kill-you' stare. “Surprise?” He squeaked.

 

After you give Baekhyun a cold glare, you stomped your way back to the elevator. You pressed the 'v' button. *There is NO WAY that i'm eating lunch with those 2 bastards.* Your face lit up when it made a 'ding' sound. You were about to enter the elevator but stopped. 4 boys came out of the elevator, staring at you curiously. You uneasily glance back and realized that one of the boys is in your class. *.*

 

“Oh, it's the rude pabo from before.” Sehun pointed at you with a blank face. *RUDE PABO?!* You widened your eyes.

 

“Sehun, don't be so rude!” A short boy scolded. Sehun shrugged. “Hello, my name is Kim Joonmyun but please call me Suho!” He stretch out his hand. You stared at his hand. “Ahahahaha, sorry about that.” Chanyeol awkwardly laugh as he slung his arm around you. “She's not really social- OUCH!” Chanyeol rub his now sore cheek. Everyone blinked at you.

 

“Ha. Ha. Ha.” Suho awkwardly rub the back of his neck. “That's okay. Mimi isn't it? We heard a lot about you and Chanyeol from Baekhyun!” Suho exclaimed with a cheerful smile. You gave Baekhyun an icy glare as he froze on his spot. “This is D.O!” He pointed at the boy next to him. You glance at D.O and slightly backed away. He had huge eyes that seemed like it would pop out of his skull any minute. He shyly nodded. “Hello.”

 

“That-” He pointed at a slightly tanned boy with a smirk on his face. “-is Kai.” You shifted your attention towards him. *Seems like a cocky bastard.* “Yo!” He held his hand up high and waited until you give him a high-5. “Oh right, you're not social.” He joked. “Anyway, as you know, this is Sehun. He is in your class!” Suho grinned. *You don't say?!* “Now you know everyone!” Suho clapped.

 

“Great. Time to celebrate.” You sarcastically muttered.

 

At the end, you were stuck in between Chanyeol and Baekhyun. You sighed and eat the lunch Taeyeon made quietly. Everyone else were chatting and laughing at stupid stuff that wasn't interesting at all. To you, at least. Except for Sehun. He was eating quietly with that blank face of his. *At least ONE person isn't loud and annoying.* You thought. Sehun felt your stare and stared right back at you. “Rude pabo.” He smirked before putting up his poker face again. Your jaw dropped. *NEVERMIND!*

 

“How do you like this school so far?” Baekhyun smiled. You raised your eyebrows at him. “Oh great. It's the highlight of my life. I'm having so much fun, eating with all of you on this rooftop!” You hissed. Baekhyun ignored your sarcastic tone and nodded. “That's great then!” You barked. *I should have just ignored him. Like what I usually do. As I said, high school is making me confused!*

 

Kai chuckled. “I like you! You're sarcastic and cool. Let's be good friends~” He offered. You decided to ignore everyone and just focused on your food. You blew your bangs away. *Hang in there Mimi.*

 

After what seems like years to you, the bell finally rang. You quickly run towards the elevator, leaving everyone behind. You didn't know which floor you were supposed to go to, so you just pressed number 1. You waited and waited. “Ugh, why is it taking so long?!” You look up to the screen and you widened your eyes. The letter 'x' was on it. “What the hell does that even mean?!” You growled. “I'm sorry, but the elevator is out of service. It will be fixed very soon. Please wait.” A voice announced out of nowhere.

 

You seated yourself on the floor and blew your bangs away. * my life.*

 

After a few minutes, you sighed loudly. You were starting to get bored. Your eyelids starts getting heavier and heavier. You decided to let it drop and drifted off to dreamland.

 

Meanwhile, outside the elevator, it was chaotic. Chanyeol was freakin' out while Baekhyun tried to calm him down. Suho was looking for some workers, but since the school was huge, it was hard to find one. D.O was nervously walking back and forth. Kai glanced at the elevator once in awhile. Sehun was standing against a wall, yawning. “We're going to get detention.” Kai smirked at Sehun. “Sounds fun.”

 

“WHAT IF THERE ISN'T ENOUGH OXYGEN IN THAT ELEVATOR? MIMI COULD BE DYING RIGHT NOW!” Chanyeol screamed. “Like I said, calm down. There is enough oxygen everywhere.” Baekhyun sighed.

 

“I-it's working!” D.O shouted. Everyone perked up and watched the elevator. 4...3...2...1...The door slowly opened after the 'ding' sound. You came out of the elevator yawning. You stopped on your tracks when you realized that the boys were there. “Oh.” You blinked at them. “MIMI! YOU'RE ALIVE!” Chanyeol attacked you with a hug. “Let...go...” You struggled.

 

“GUYS I FOUND SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP US!” Suho came running with a man. “Too late.” Suho blinked at the sight of Chanyeol hugging you. “Oh.” A few minutes later, you found yourself standing in front of your classroom with Sehun. You abruptly open the door without knocking. All head shots up towards you and Sehun. “You guys are late. Very late.” Kahi gave you both a stern look. “Detention.”

 

You take your seat and sighed. *Great.*


I swear I pictured this chapter to be more exciting. ._. Gosh, why does my mind makes everything seems so fantastic and fun? Well, it would probably be more awesome if I could actually write properly. T3T HERE IS ANOTHER BORING AND SHORT CHAPTER PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I LOVE YOU ALL SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES AND COMMENT! Dx