SM High

Honey & Clover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHAL8XlCH4E


You wake up the next morning with Chanyeol's face a few inches away from yours. You widened your eyes and push his face away. “What are you doing in my room again?!” You hissed. Chanyeol blinked several times. “To pick you up. School starts today.” He pointed out calmly. You sighed and sat up. “Yeol, do you really have to stalk me while i'm sleeping?” He nodded rapidly.

 

You got off your bed with a sigh. “Get out of my room! I'm going to shower.” You tried pushing him away but he didn't move an inch. “YEOL!” You started punching and kicking him lightly, but he still won't bug. He suddenly grab your wrist and pull you on his lap. You widened your eyes in surprise. “Y-yah...” You tried to pull away out of his strong grasp but failed miserably.

 

*What the hell is wrong with him today? He is more clingy then usual!* You were thinking deeply until you realize how awkward the position you both are in right now. You were sitting on his lap while his arms are tightly wrapped around your waist. You grew worried. You know Chanyeol very well. When he gets upset, he tends to be more clingy. You decided to stop struggling. The only noises you could hear was his heavy breathing and your own heartbeat.

 

“What's wrong?” You softly whispered. Chanyeol buried his face on your shoulder. You could feel liquid forming on your shirt. *What the hell? Is he crying?* You panicked and spun your face around to look at him. You were about to his hair when suddenly, Chanyeol starts to snore loudly.

 

*WHAT. THE. HELL.*

 

20 minutes later, you skip down the stairs, humming on a tune. “Good morning!” Two heads shot up at your direction. Taeyeon giggled. “Aren't you in a good mood! Even though it's school today.” You shrugged and seated yourself next to Chanyeol. A purple shade was visible on his right eye. “You didn't have to punch me so hard!” You smirked evilly and eat a mouthful of the homemade donuts your mom made. It was really crispy, just the way you wanted it to be.

 

“I made lunch for the both of you! Oh and, those uniforms looks great!” Taeyeon winked and held out both of her thumbs. Chanyeol held out his thumb too, dark clouds forming on top of his head. Taeyeon awkwardly laugh. “CHANYEOL FIGHTING!” Chanyeol nodded sadly. You look at the clock. “It's time.” Chanyeol gulped audibly. “Don't abuse me at school!” He warned. You shrugged. “No promises.”

 

Before the both of you manage to get out of the house, Taeyeon planted a kiss on your cheek. “Umma! I'm not a little girl anymore!” You rub your cheek, trying to remove the lipstick mark away. Taeyeon pouted and hug you tightly. “WAAAH! My baby girl is growing up too fast!” You puffed your cheeks and waited until she let go of you. “Taengoo umma, don't worry. I will protect her!” Taeyeon nodded and unwrap her arms around your waist. “I'll count on you Chanyeol! Have fun!” After you all bid your goodbyes, you and Chanyeol starts walking to the bus stop. It was just a few minutes away from your house.

 

Not long after, the bus arrived. Both of you scanned your cards. The bus was full of students. You scanned the bus, looking for an empty seat. You spotted an empty seat and your eyes sparkled. With a sigh of relief, you plopped yourself down. “I guess I'll have to stand.” Chanyeol sighed. You look at the person next to you. He was snoring with a book covering his face. He was wearing the same uniform as Chanyeol. *He must be from our school*

 

10 minutes later, the bus stopped in front of your destination. You glanced at the sleeping figure beside you. *Should I wake him up? I'm sure he's attending my school!* You think for a few seconds and smirked. *Nah.* You quickly trailed behind Chanyeol and jumped off the bus. Your widened your eyes. *This school is HUGE!* Balloons and banners were decorated everywhere. “Welcome to SM High.” You read out loud. “I chose a great school right?!” Chanyeol give you a peace sign. “Surprisingly.” You muttered.

 

You gulped and enter the gate. Students were scattered all over the place. You grew dizzy by looking around. You realized that Chanyeol wasn't walking beside you anymore. *!* You spun around and scanned around if he is anywhere to be found. To your luck, you spotted him in the midst of a big crowd. You grew curious and headed there too. “What's going on here?” You asked. Chanyeol pointed at the big announcement board.

 

“I'm in class 1-B. What about you?” You blinked and start searching for your name. *Moon Mimi. Moon Mimi. Moon Mimi.*You repeated over and over again in your head. You didn't find your name in the 1B class and your shoulders slumped in disappointment. “You're in class 1A!” Chanyeol exclaimed. You slightly pouted but put your poker face back on before Chanyeol could see your pout.

 

“I don't like this!” Chanyeol cried out. You rolled your eyes. “Whatever. I'm going to search for my locker!” You blew your bangs away and sighed. Chanyeol caught up with you and whined. “Don't leave me alone like that!”

 

Turns out that your locker and Chanyeol's locker wasn't so far away from each other. You were glad about that fact. Chanyeol was blabbering about how he wanted to be in the same class as you. Being you, of course you acted as if you don't care. “B-b-but-” Before Chanyeol could finish his sentence, the bell rings loudly, informing everyone to get in class.

 

You blinked. “Well, see you later.” You glanced at Chanyeol one last time and walk away. “WAIT! Babo! Our classrooms are next to each other.” Chanyeol grab your hand and held on it tightly. The both of you walk together hand-in-hand.

 

You found yourself sitting at the back of the classroom, next to a window. You always chooses seats like this since you don't want anyone to notice your presence. You look outside the window with a blank face. Students were scattering inside the class and soon enough, a teacher came in.

 

“Good morning everyone! My name is Park Kahi. To the new students, welcome to our school. To the students that has been here since kindergarten/elementary school/middle school, you guys made the right choice to stay!” She winked. Boys were swooning over her beauty while girls were admiring her.

 

“Seonsaengnim, how old are you?” One student asked. “31 years old.” Everyone gasped while you just continued to stare at the blue sky. Kahi clapped her hands. “Alright, enough about me! Now I want to know more about all of you. Please introduce yourself one by one.” She requested. One by one, students stood up from their seats and introduced themselves. It was finally your turn and all eyes were now on you.

 

You didn't even bother to stand up. “Moon Mimi.” Kahi raised her eyebrows at you. *Interesting.* “Alright, I'll explain to all of you how the system works in here. Each class has their own classroom teacher, as you all know. But they're not only a 'classroom teacher'. They will be your teacher in every subject that you have. So, I will be seeing all of you a lot from now on!”

 

The class begins with one of the subject you hated the most. Math. You puffed your cheeks as you try to solve a problem. *Ugh, how do I solve this ?!* Suddenly, the door burst open. Everyone got startled and stare at the boy figure who's entering the class. He was breathing heavily and sweat was dripping from his forehead. Kahi look at him and frowned deeply. “You're late.”

 

“Fell asleep in the bus.” He answered shortly. You blinked and remembered about the guy in the bus. *Whoops?* The teacher sighed. “I'll let you go since it's the first day of school. Make sure this never happens again, Oh Sehun.” Sehun stare at her blankly. She sighed again. “You may take your seat now.”

 

You shifted your attention back to your math problem. You were starting to get depressed. *First day and i'm already failing miserably.* You sighed. You look at the empty seat beside you. Suddenly, Sehun plopped himself down. He look up and met eyes with you. Both of you blinked and looked away.

 

*WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THIS MATH PROBLEM?* You shouted in your head. 


Finally finished writing chapter 4~ What do you think peeps? Sorry if it's short and boring again. I will keep on trying my best. FIGHTING! Sorry for any typo's by the way. And don't forget to comment. =u=