Unexpected Visitor

Honey & Clover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRN3bv9nB5U


School ended, but you were still in class. Detention class to be specific. You came late in class again, so this is your second time getting detention. *2 days in a row. Great.* You look at the scenery outside of the window. The sun was setting down. You then remembered what got you into detention.

 

You woke up, finding yourself on the dirty, cold floor. Your vision was blurred. You blinked a few times and finally got a better view of everything. You were still on the staircase. And Sehun wasn't there. *Wait, where is Sehun? Never mind about him, what time is it?!*

 

You exited the staircase. It was really quiet. You started roaming around freely. *Oh .* You slowly headed to your class and gulped before you slowly open the door. You were welcomed by the stares of your classmate and the glare of Mrs. Kahi. *Just put on your poker face Mimi. Poker face.* A sweat trailed down from your forehead all the way to your chin.

 

Detention.” Mrs. Kahi whispered.

 

But everyone could hear what she said, since it was totally quiet in the classroom. You took your seat and sighed. You then shot a glare at Sehun who was resting his chin on his hands. *GAHDUHDJHSHDIOSHSIOH1! You stupid annoying human being, you, you...All you do is take a nap but you never get caught for it. WHAT THE HELL?! And now I get detention thanks to you...you...*

 

Your mind was practically going crazy.

 

You blew your bangs away. *I swear I am so avoiding that dude. He is just making my already stupid life worst.* In 10 minutes, it would be 6 pm. *Hurry up. Just 10 minutes left.* You glance at the teacher who was working on boring school stuff. *Why does all the female teachers looks young and beautiful?* You admiringly stared at her.

 

*If i'm not mistaken, she's the teacher from Chanyeol's class. She looks nicer then Mrs. Kahi. But then again, who knows? Chanyeol always complains about how much work they are getting.* The teacher suddenly lifted up her head and look at you. You cleared your throat and looked away.

 

She looked outside the window and looked back at you. “You got some great friends, don't you?” She questioned out of the blue. You blinked. “Friends...?” You made a face. “It's not 6 pm yet, but i'll let you off. You probably have a lot of homework to make, right?” You nodded and packed your bag.

 

Before leaving the class, you silently bowed and left right after that.

 

*Weird teacher is weird. But then again, everyone is weird.* You nodded at your own thought. You exited the gate and your jaw dropped. “Mimi!” Chanyeol hugged you. He practically lifted you up from the ground. “Let. Me. Go.” You huffed. Chanyeol instantly dropped you down, making you fall on your . “OUCH!” You groaned.

 

Suho held his hand out. You stared at it for a few seconds but shakes your head. You stand up by yourself and rub your pained . “Rejected.” Kai snickered. Suho rub the back of his neck awkwardly. You shot Kai a glare. *Right.* “What are you guys doing here?” You shot everyone a look.

 

“We were waiting for you?” Kai said in an 'isn't-it-obvious' tone. You shot him another look. “I know that but...why?” Chanyeol patted your head. “Just because!” You rolled your eyes and walked away. Everyone trailed behind you. *Sehun is not here. He should at least apologize. But then again, i'm pretty much just like him.* You shake the thoughts of him away. The bus ride was REALLY REALLY loud. Chanyeol and Baekhyun wouldn't stop laughing over stupid stories while Kai and D.O argued over some of the stories.

 

You were sitting next to Suho since he was the only normal one. *God, they are making too many noises.* You face-palmed yourself. “Just act as if we don't know them.” Suho suggested. You nodded. After what seems like centuries, you stepped out of the bus with 2 hyper active boys, 1 smirking boy, 1 confused boy and 1 normal boy. *Finally!* You inhaled the fresh air happily.

 

You could see your house coming closer as you walk. You abruptly stopped and stared at the boys who were following you. They stopped too and blinked at you innocently. *Oh right, they all live nearby me. How could I forgot.* You gave them one last look before walking further.

 

You were now in front of your door, yet the boys aren't walking away. “Why are you guys staring at me like that?!” You snapped. “Mimi, just get inside already. We're waiting!” Chanyeol tapped his foot on the ground. “I never said you should wait.” You argued. “We WANT to wait!” He argued back. “Fine!” You slowly get in the house. You poked your head outside and they were all still there. “GO AWAY!”

 

In an instant, they all ran away. You sighed in relief. *That was actually kind of funny.* You thought, trying to surpass your smile. “Welcome back!” Taeyeon jumped to hug you. You patted her back. “Why are you so light?” You raised your eyebrow. Taeyeon jumped back on the ground. “I am? Maybe because i'm petite!” She rub her invisible beard.

 

You chuckled. “Maybe.” You threw your bag on the ground and jumped on the sofa. *I'm so tired even though I slept a whole lot of time.* You glance at your mom who's casually reading a magazine. You then glance at your bag that you threw on the ground. *Well, a little bit of nap won't hurt. I will do my homework later.*

 

I was Mimi's friend first, so she will pick ME as her dancing partner!” Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun, holding on your right arm.

 

You have been with her for too long, i'm sure she's tired of you! So she will pick ME!” Baekhyun glared back, holding on your left arm.

 

You sighed. “Let me go! We can all dance together, right?!” You whined. But the boys weren't listening. They were too busy glaring at each other. You sighed again. “APPA!” You shouted. In an instant, your dad came out of nowhere. You looked at him with pleading eyes and mouthed 'Help me!'. He nodded.

 

Who wants ice cream?!” Your dad beamed cheerfully. Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't stop glaring at each other. Your smile fell. “Well, that didn't work. You're on your own now sweetheart!” Your jaw dropped as your dad walked away, stuffing his face with some cupcakes that your mom just baked.

 

Mimi is only 10, yet boys are already falling for her.” Taeyeon giggled. Your dad nodded, eating the cupcakes happily. “YAH! This is MY birthday party, so I will choose who i'm going to dance with. If you guys won't let go of my arm by this second, i'll kick your butts away!” You threatened.

 

In the end, you were happily dancing with your mom and dad, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol danced with each other. “Aish, i'm sure she was going to dance with ME! She is just too nice to reject you.” Chanyeol exclaimed cockily. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Oh please, you're just one derpy boy! I'm more handsome than you are.” Chanyeol gritted his teeth. Soon, the two boys were tackling each other on the floor.

 

You watched them, entertained. “Guess all the cake is for me now~” You beamed happily.

 

“Cake...” You muttered in your sleep. Your eyes fluttered open. “Cake...” You sniffed the air. “Umma baked some cake.” You smiled. You scratched your eye. “Why did I even dream about that...” You wondered to yourself. “Dream about what?”

 

“AH!” You look to the right and there he is, making your homework. “Chanyeol, you scared me!” He give you his famous creepy smile. “I was just bored at home. I never have anything to do.” He pouted. “I thought your teacher gives you tons of work.” You shot him a suspicious look. “Well, i'm fast at making those. I'm smart after all!” He nodded.

 

Taeyeon comes into the living room. “Thanks for making her homework everyday, Chanyeol!” She winked. “Umma, you don't have a problem with him making my homework?!” Taeyeon shakes her head. “Of course not! Your dad use to make my homework all the time back then. And then...” She trailed off. “What happened then?” You asked curiously. “I married him!” Your mom beamed happily.

 

Your poker face were now turning into a -please face. “Great.” You muttered sarcastically. Chanyeol chuckled. “Can't wait~” He teased. You rolled your eyes and grab the cake. Your mom playfully slapped your hand away. “Nu-uh, visitors first!” Your jaw dropped. “How can you call him a visitor? He basically come here everyday without any invitation.”

 

Taeyeon giggled like a 12 years old. You just ignored her and start eating a piece of cake. Chanyeol was about to grab one piece but you grab the plate and held it far away from him. You stuck your tongue out at him. *How can you be so cute?!* Chanyeol was about to tackle-hug you but the bell starts ringing. “COMING!” You shouted before you ran towards the door.

 

*Damn, that bell is a er.* Chanyeol pouted but smiles afterward when he realizes he could grab a piece of cake. Taeyeon smiled. “Delicious?” Chanyeol nodded. “Your cooking is ALWAYS delicious! Don't tell Mimi, but your cooking taste better then her's.” Chanyeol whispered. Taeyeon laughed.

 

You open the door. *What is he doing here?* Baekhyun panted for a few seconds. “H-hey...” Silence. It was super awkward. The both of you just stood there, staring at each other, saying nothing. Good thing Taeyeon came. “Oh, Baekhyunnie~ How long has it been? Come on in!” She lead Baekhyun inside.

 

You sighed and close the door. *Great.*

 

You enter the living room. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Taeyeon were sitting comfortably, eating the cake. You widened your eyes and instantly ran to the cake. “My cake.” You glared at them. *She really haven't changed at all.* Baekhyun softened.

 

“So, what makes you come here?” Taeyeon snapped Baekhyun out of his thoughts. “Eh, I guess my body has a life of it's own.” Baekhyun scratches the back of his neck. Taeyeon smiled playfully. “I will make more cake! Chanyeol, come help me!” Chanyeol blinked. Taeyeon mouthed 'Come on!'. Chanyeol then understood what she was trying to do. “ALRIGHTY!”

 

“Let me help too!” You were about to leave but Baekhyun grabbed your wrist. “I need to talk to you.” He patted the seat next to him. You unwillingly plopped yourself down. Baekhyun shifted his attention towards you. His face was serious. You gulped. *If this bastard give me another peck, i'll make sure he won't ever get babies.*

 

“I'm sorry.” He suddenly whispered. You blinked at him. “Eh?” “I said i'm sorry. I'm sorry about that day...I just couldn't help it! I just can't stand you ignoring me anymore. Specially now, since we're in the same school...” He trailed off. “You're an idiot.” You sighed.

 

“I know.” He lowered his head in shame. “No you don't. Do you even know why I was ignoring you the whole time?” You shot him a look. “Because I...” The both of you started blushing madly. “Okay, you don't have to finish your sentence. But that wasn't the reason I kept on ignoring you!” He look at you, confused. “It wasn't?” You shook your head.

 

“To be honest, yes, I was pretty angry you...did that.” You cleared your throat. “But, that wasn't the reason I ignored you. It was because you were being a coward! After that day, I never saw your face ever again. You were hiding away from me. I didn't want to visit you because I wanted you to visit me first. To say you were sorry. But then one day, you appeared again. I was definitely pissed so I decided to ignore you!” You explained.

 

Baekhyun's jaw dropped. “B-b-but...OF COURSE I WOULDN'T SHOW MYSELF IN FRONT OF YOU! I didn't dare too. I definitely thought you would be forever mad at me. I thought you might forget about that incident after awhile...” He trailed off.

 

You flicked his forehead. “Ouch! What was that for?!” He pouted. “For being an idiot. It sure took you awhile to stop being a coward.” You snickered. “Hey! Don't tease me now! At least I stopped being a coward.” He stuck his tongue out at you.

 

“Alright, the both of you can come out from behind that door now.” You shouted. “I THOUGHT SHE WOULDN'T NOTICE!” Chanyeol talked loudly from behind the door. “Well, obviously, you were too loud!” Taeyeon blamed him. You chuckled.

 

*I'm glad everything is okay again now.* Baekhyun smiled.


OH.MAH.GAH. 120 subscribers...D_O Thank you so much guys. You guys are great. You definitely have a good taste in fanfics. ;D LOLJK. But seriously, thanks a lot. ;u; Sorry for not updating sooner. I have been super busy. And I don't think I will be updating soon since I have my exams soon. T_T RIGHT?! But anyways, enough with the boring school talk. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Don't forget to comment! I love reading comments. c;