Stalkers Alert

Honey & Clover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIBaNBvsBP0


“Guys...” Chanyeol suddenly stop walking. Everyone stopped too and shifted their attentions to Chanyeol. “Don't you guys feel like we forgot something? Something important...” Chanyeol stared into the distance with a serious face. D.O blinked, “What are you looking at?” He stared at the distance and saw nothing, so he just shrugged. “Now that you mention it...” Baekhyun trailed off.

 

“MIMI!” Suho widened his eyes in horror. *Finally! These idiots are slow.* Kai smirked as he ran off to the detention room. Everyone followed behind him. Chanyeol abruptly open the door and widened his eyes. “YAH!” He was about to shove Sehun off of Mimi but in a swift moment, Sehun grabbed his bag and jumped out of the window.

 

All their jaws fell. “SEHUNNIE!” D.O looked out of the window and sighed in relief when he sees Sehun casually walking out of the school gate. *THE JUST HAPPENED?!* You were still laying down on the ground, your mouth open ajar. “Mimi, you're drooling.” Kai chuckled. You snapped out of your thoughts and wiped your drool away but realized there wasn't any. Kai smirked. “Gotcha!”

 

You shot him a look. *Bastard.* Chanyeol helped you up. You dusted the dust off your cloths. Chanyeol look at you with a worried expression. You softened. “I'm okay.” Chanyeol nodded but pouted afterward. “Seriously, I'm okay! All Sehun did was pinned me down on the floor and told me something about chopping someone's head off.” You explained casually.

 

Everyone chuckled. “Yeah, sorry about that. Sehun is always in a bad mood after his 'beauty sleep'. After he naps isn't that bad, but you should see him in the morning. It's like he could kill people just by looking at them!” Suho explained, terrified. “It happens pretty much everyday.” Baekhyun shrugged. You raised your eyebrows. “So you guys stalk him every morning?” They shrugged and smiled playfully. *Seems like someone I know.* You glanced at Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol smiled. “Let's go home!” He beamed. “Yeah, after you forgot about me like that, you still thought I would go together with you? Psh.” You stuck your tongue out at him and walked away. Chanyeol's smile fell. “Well, I guess we're both ignored by Mimi now, buddy!” Baekhyun patted his back. Chanyeol crossed his arms and stomped his feet childishly.

 

You were already approaching the bus stop but stopped when you see a familiar figure. *, it's that psycho again!* You quickly hid behind a tree and realized how stupid you are right now. “I can see you.” A voice made you snapped out of your thoughts. You cleared your throat and pretended to be preoccupied with something.

 

“MIMI! I thought you left without me.” A loud voice shouted. You flinch at the tone. “Lower your tone!” You hissed. “Oops.” Chanyeol pretended to zip his mouth and threw the key away. His eyes then fell on Sehun. “Oh, you're here. YOU ALMOST MY PRECIOUS MIMI!” He pointed his finger at him. “Chanyeol.” Mimi warned. “ONLY I CAN HARASS MIMI LIKE THAT!” Chanyeol crossed his arms. “CHANYEOL.” Second warning. “For your information, Mimi is still innocent PLUS she doesn't really get attracted to boys so-” “CHANYEOL!” You hissed, kicking his .

 

“OUCH!” A loud groan echoed throughout the space. You sighed. *That will keep his mouth shut for awhile.* You glance at Chanyeol who is rubbing his sore . *Hopefully.*

 

The bus ride was quiet and peaceful. You were glad about that but, *HOW DID I GET STUCK IN BETWEEN THE PEDO AND THE PSYCHO?!* You glanced towards your sides and sighed. You were quite exhausted since so much happened in one day. You felt your eyelids getting heavier and heavier. Your body slowly fell forward but before you could fall off your seat, Chanyeol grabbed your shoulders while Sehun blocked you with his arm. Unknowingly, he grabbed something soft and squishy. *What is this?* He raised his eyebrows. “What the hell are you doing?!" Chanyeol hissed.

 

Sehun widened his eyes when he realized what he just squished. *! What the ?!* He quickly moved his arm away from you. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at him. “Dude, you're lucky she's asleep.” Chanyeol softly adjusted your head on his shoulder. Sehun looked away awkwardly. *I'm so stupid sometimes. Well, I just woke up from my nap, so...* He scratched his head and messed up his hair.

 

You woke up and realized you were not in your room. *WHAT THE HELL WHERE- Oh, it's just Chanyeol's room. Phew. Wait, why am I in Chanyeol's room? HOW DID I GET HERE? Don't tell me...* You checked if you were still fully dress and you sighed in relief when you realized you were. *Just in case. Chanyeol his hormones might be getting to him any day so who knows what that boy might do to me.* You realized that you were thinking about stupid stuff and cleared your throat.

 

“You're awake!” Chanyeol just got out of the shower and his shirt was ed. “Err yeah, why didn't you just brought me home...” You trailed off, getting distracted by his milky skin. You shook your head. *What the hell Mimi, snap out of it!* Chanyeol smirked. *Oh wow, Kai influenced him so much in just one day.*

 

“Because, it's been awhile since you have been in my house! I missed your sweet scent lingering around my room.” He smiled creepily. “Right. Well, goodbye!” You stood up but he pushed you back and pinned you down on his bed. “Oh great, first you got influenced by Kai and now by Sehun!” You shot him a look. Chanyeol chuckled. “Sorry, just wanted to try that move. Even I never pulled it out on you. Sehun that bastard.” He groaned. “Well, now you have, so will you please get off of me?!”

 

“Oh, right, sorry.” Chanyeol got off of you and scratched his head. “Geez, boys are so clingy.” You muttered under your breath. There was a long silence in the room. “Can I go home now?” You raised your eyebrows at Chanyeol. “Oh right, you were still here.” He blinked. *Well no , Sherlock.* You rolled your eyes.

 

He lead you towards the front door. He was about to go with you but you stopped him. “Woah, don't tell me you're going to bring me home while looking like that.” You pointed at him. “Why? I can't expose my skin to anyone other then you?” He smirked. You rolled your eyes. “Do whatever you want then. Just keep a distance from me. I don't want to attract people's attention.” You began to walk. *Typical Mimi.* Chanyeol smiled.

 

You could see the convenience store approaching. Your house was just a few meters away from the store. “You can go home now, Chanyeol.” You suggested. “Why are you pushing me away! I wanna be with you.” He whined. “But you're always with me. Even when i'm sleeping. Now go home! I've seen too much of your face today.” You joked. “Fine. Can I get a goodbye kiss?” He pucker his lips. “No.” He sighed. “FINE!” With that, he walked away. You chuckled.

 

After you lost sight of him, you sighed in relief. *I almost got a few times today. Guys are dangerous. I should be careful.* You nodded before walking away. “Mimi?” A familiar voice called out. *Ugh, who is this time? I just wanna go home and rest!* You spun around and widened your eyes when you see Suho's face just a few inches away from yours. You instantly stepped back. “You're short.” You snorted. A blush crept up to Suho's face. “I've been told so, yes.”

 

“It's great to finally become friends with you!” Suho beamed. “Baekhyun and Chanyeol talks A LOT about you. And I do mean A LOT.” You raised your eyebrows. “Oh, so they've been talking behind my back.” Suho nodded. “Yep. They said you got mad easily. And that you were really short and that-” *Those s.* “-you were really cute and warmhearted!” Suho ended. Your mouth formed an 'o' shape. “I'm not.” You muttered.

 

Suho smiled. “Whatever you say~” You blew your bangs and slowly walked away. You could see your house since it's just a few meters away. You abruptly spun around. “Why are you following me?!” Suho innocently blinked. “I'm not. My house is just a few meters away from yours!” He smiled. You shot him a suspicious stare.

 

“If you didn't know, everyone live nearby your house!” He informed. “How come I never knew about this?!” You made a face. “Well, you never really knew who we were. But we do know who you were.” He pointed out. *Stalkers.* “Great, i'm hanging out with a bunch of stalkers.” You flail your arms. You were still grumbling about stalkers and such as you enter your house and banged the door close.

 

Chuckling, Suho walked away.


Sorry for the late update~ I've been busy with school and such. T-T Exams are coming soon yet the teachers give us tons of work. Anyways, have you checked my forward, chapter 1 and chapter 6? At the very end of those chapters, you could see a picture. CHECK IT OUT AND SOLVE THE PUZZLE! ;D I actually want to know what people think. Comment about it please. \O/ Sorry for any mistakes by the way. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!