Bubble Tea & Orange

Honey & Clover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaodr8S4qvE


2 weeks had passed already and you were surprised about the fact that you get along well with your group of 'friends'. Well, 'getting along' doesn't necessarily means you guys were nice to each other. You had countless of useless arguments with Kai. Chanyeol was being the typical ert that he is, earning him more bruises all over his body. You were on good terms with Suho since he helps you out when needed.

 

D.O was alright, but sometimes, his shyness makes you cringe. Baekhyun was starting to become greasier and greasier everyday. You had no problem about that as long as he doesn't touch you. That boy loves skinship. You flinch whenever you have a physical contact with boys, unless it's Chanyeol. You were used to Chanyeol and his clingy and erted personality towards you.

 

Sehun was the only one you couldn't get along with. No one can get along with him, to be honest. He is even colder then you are. He rarely talk and when he does, something that pissed you off comes out of his mouth. He is basically like Kai, but worst. But something about him makes you want to get to know him better.

 

*Why is it so hot...* You were lazily laying down on the couch.

 

It was a Saturday morning and the sun was surprisingly shining brightly. You're currently watching the television. “There is nothing interesting in this .” You sighed. Taeyeon was at the sauna. She had offered you to come with her, but being your lazy self, you declined the offer. Now you regretted not going. *Maybe I should just go to the sauna. Umma always stays a few centuries long in there anyway.* You dragged yourself up.

 

'Look at that booty, show me the booty, give me the booty, I want the booty-'

 

“WHAT THE ?!” You got startled at your buzzing phone. You took it out of your pocket. 'Eggyeol is calling' was plastered on the screen. You took a deep breath before picking up the call. “YAH!” You screamed. Chanyeol almost lost his . “Stop changing my ring tones into weird songs you farthead!” You could hear Kai mimicking you in the background.

 

You rolled your eyes. “I can hear you JONGIN.” You smirked. Kai hated it when people call him by his real name. You could hear Kai making a fuss in the background while Chanyeol was panting really hardly. “Ew. Dude, stop that. I will have to think wrongly if you don't stop making those noises.” You scrunched your noise in disgust.

 

“Yah-” More panting noises. “-i'm just really tired right now. Sweating a lot.” More panting. “Err...that doesn't really stop me from thinking wrongly.” You spat. “Whatever. Just go to school. Dancing room 1.” Chanyeol ordered. “And what makes you think I would come?” You questioned in a daring tone.

 

“Mimi, please. It's Saturday yet you're all alone at home, watching the boring TV shows.” You widened your eyes. *How did he know?!* You started roaming around the house, to see if there were any hidden cameras anywhere. “Stop looking around. There isn't any hidden camera.” Chanyeol chuckled. You're slowly getting creeped out. “Stop that. I'm getting creeped out here.” You flail your arms.

 

“That's why you should come~” He sang in a playful tone. “Never.” You spat.

 

20 minutes later, you were in front of the dancing room 1. *How did Chanyeol manage to persuade me to come here? And I never knew this school was open for students to use on Saturday. This school sure is unique.* You snapped out of your thoughts. You twisted the door knob and the door creaked open. You poked your head inside and your jaw dropped.

 

tumblr_m29g1gDMe41qjxs76o1_500_large.jpg

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHDKHDJHIUSHS-” Kai instantly covered your mouth. “Shut up before people starts thinking that i'm harassing you!” He hissed. You bite his finger and he pulled away, cursing in pain. “What was that for?!” He barked.

 

“I couldn't breath, you !” You lunged for air. “Where is everyone? Where is Chanyeol? He was the one who told me to come here, but he's not even here.” You sighed, frustrated. You then realized Kai was shirtless. *I thought he put his shirt back on.* You looked away. “They all went to buy snacks.” Kai smirked when he noticed your embarrassed expression.

 

“I guess i'm stuck here with you until they come back.” You sighed dramatically. You dragged yourself over to the couch and laid down comfortably. Well, not THAT comfortably since you're in one room with a shirtless dude, alone. “Why are you shirtless again?”

 

Kai smirked and walked towards the couch. He stopped in front of you and bend down to be on the same eye level as you. *What is he up to now?* You face him with a poker face, as usual. “Why, are you getting ?” You almost puked. “Oh please.” You shifted your attention elsewhere and gulped. *Is it just me or it's like...really hot in here?* You steal a glance towards Kai who was still in front of you. But now he was standing up, making your eye naturally face his abs. *Yep, it's hot in here, alright.*

 

At that precious moment, Chanyeol barged in, on a lollipop. His mouth fell open and his lollipop dropped out of his mouth. He directly ran and tackled Kai to the ground. “Did you harass Mimi AGAIN? For the last time, it's MY job to do that! PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON!” Chanyeol shouted. “Calm down happy virus.” Baekhyun pulled him off of Kai. “Happy virus? More like asdiahd-” Kai's mouth get covered by Suho's hand. “Let 's be nice to each other.” Suho smiled.

 

“Why does Kai and Chanyeol like to harass Mimi so much?” D.O blinked innocently. Suho cleared his throat. “Well, because, it's around the age where people starts to fall in love.” He explained, blushing halfway. “Oh...” D.O nodded. “So Kai and Chanyeol is in love with Mimi?” He blinked. Suho shrugged. “Who knows.”

 

D.O walked over to Sehun who was leaning against the wall. “Sehunnie, are you in love?” He questioned. Sehun looked at him as if he was the stupidest being on earth. “No.” He answered flatly. “Figures.” D.O whispered.

 

“Why are you guys dancing your asses off and sweating like a pig again?” You asked for the 100th time today. Kai sighed deeply and looked at Suho desperately. “Well, Mimi, in a few weeks, there will be a talent show in our school. The winner get a massive prize that hasn't been revealed yet. Last year, the winner(s) got a flat screen TV and a laptop.” Suho explained. “Wow.” Was the only thing that escaped out of your mouth. “And...why am I here, watching you guys dances your asses off?” You tilted your head in confusion. “Because, we need someone to cheer on us! You're the perfect person for that.” Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

After 30 minutes of dancing, everyone collapsed on the ground, exhausted. You threw everyone a bottle of water. *Wow, they all danced pretty well. I never knew Chanyeol could dance so well.* You sniff the air and made a disgusted face. “It smells horrible in here. You guys continue with your sweating-parade, i'm out to get fresh air.”

 

You inhaled and exhaled the fresh air from outside. *This feels good. I was suffocating in there.* You decided to walk around the huge school building. *Now that I realized, I never really looked around outdoors. Only indoors. Now lets see what this school have.* After traveling for 5 minutes only, you found out there was a HUGE outdoor garden. You only knew about the indoor garden since you hung out with the idiots there.

 

You spotted a few restaurants and cafe's too. *What the heck, is this place really a school?!* You looked around and spotted a bubble tea store. Your face lit up. *How long has it been? Appa used to buy me this everytime we go out.* You smiled at the memory and skipped your way towards the store. You checked your pockets and found money. *It must be my lucky day today!*

 

“May I take your order?” A boy asked in a friendly tone. You were too busy looking at the menu that you didn't realize who it was. “Blueberry bubble tea please-” You froze when you realized who it was. “Oh! You're that girl that ehm...ehm...ehm...” You were about to shout 'Mimi'. “MIMI!” Lu Han snapped his fingers. “Mimi, right?” He smiled. You nodded uncertainly.

 

“One blueberry bubble tea, coming right up! Nice choice by the way.” He winked. A few minutes later, you were sipping on your blueberry bubble tea. *Taste so nice~* You smiled dreamily. Lu Han was secretly watching you. He chuckled. You snapped out of your daydream and hit yourself mentally. *Good job Mimi. A stranger just saw you daydreaming like a fool.*

 

You looked around. The place was full of girls. You started to feel uncomfortable as more girls entered so you decided to leave. Lu Han waved at you, trying to get your attention. You looked at him weirdly. He motion you to get closer. You followed. “Don't forget to visit the host club! You're always welcome~” He sang. “Whatever.”

 

You were about to exit the door but a voice stopped you. “MIMI!” Lu Han shouted. You sighed impatiently and look back. “What?” You snapped. Suddenly, you see an orange flying your way. It hit you right on your head. *What the hell?!* You rubbed your head and grab the orange. “It's free! Special for you!” Lu Han nodded. *Weirdo.* You rolled your eyes and left. Outside, you look at the orange and smile.


LOL IS IT JUST ME OR IS THIS CHAPTER LIKE REALLY WEIRD. I didn't re-read everything 'cause I have to sleep so I will do it some other time. Sorry for some mistakes and don't forget to COMMENT! Come on guys, reveal your self to me. I won't bite. I wanna make friends. ;D