Chapter 9

Sunflower~

"Basically she didn't want to let anyone know... she even declined her mom when she wanted to bring Eunji on a matchmaking session..." Eunsang said.

"I really wish I can turn back time and treat her better again...." Sunggyu sighed.

"Eyyyy why turn back time when you can treat her better now?" Eunsang laughed.

"Noona, I don't get you.." Sunggyu showed a blank look.

"If you don't mind, you can come over to my house and apologize to her, at the same time, make it up with her..." Eunsang smiled.

"Serious?" He asked with eyes wide opened.

Eunsang nodded her head with a smile.

"Jeez Seonsaengnim, I mean Noona, you're really great and nicer... No wonder Sungyeol Hyung likes you..." He chuckled.

"yah!" Eunsang took the magazine she was holding on the table and hit Sunggyu, "So you coming?"

"Duh... Of course!"

Eunsang and Sunggyu took a cab back to Eunsang's house. 

"Sir, I'll pay for this." He paid for the fare.

"Thank you Ahjussi." Eunsang thanked the taxi driver and got off the taxi.

"Yah! If your mom or Omoni knows about this I'm donefor you know?! Later when you're going off remember to take the money from me."

Eunsang and Sunggyu walked towards the semi detached house, Eunsang opened the door and Eunji was there watching the television and at the same time doing her homework.

"Unnie you're back." She looked up and she saw her sister with Sunggyu, "Yah What's he doing here?" She asked.

Eunsang knew that If she were to tell her that she told Sunggyu everything, Eunji would probably tear the house down so she made up another excuse, "Sunggyu he... that time he left his notebook invthe tuition centre so I kept it for him... Then today I forgot to bring it and he asked it from me so... Yea he came here to take it. Yah Sunggyu follow me..."

"Sunggyu Oppa you can just wait here at the living room. Unnie takes very long to find things." Sunggyu then went to sit on the sofa while Eunji was still sitting on the floor doing her homework on the coffee table.

There was silence there.

"Hey... You wait here awhile ah. I'll be right back."

Eunji dashed up to her sister's room, she saw Eunsang looking for a random notebook. "Yah Unnie! What's with you?" She's asked her sister. She then looked at the notebook Eunsang was holding, "Wait a minute... Isn't thus the notebook Sungyeol Hyung gave you for christmas?"

Eunsang was speechless, "Aigoo can't others gave the same notebook? Yah Sunggyu is downstairs waiting you know?"

"Pfft..." The two of them walked down the stairs.

"Sunggyu yah, your notebook..." She passed Sunggyu her notebook. "Oh yeah, Eunji... Sunggyu has something to say to you..."

"What?" She replied.

"Ouh kayyyy I'll leave the two of you alone here?" Eunsang dashed up to her room.

The two of then stared at each other...