Chapter 3

Sunflower~

On the other hand, unlike Eunji, Sunggyu was living his life with distress. Everyday he has been telling his brother, "Hynug... I regret breaking up with her..." and his brother will always reply, "That's for not treating her well..." 

He always drop a note in Eunji's locker saying how much he miss her, however she often just disposed the note into the dustbin. She didn't even bother to talk to him during their "Concert Band" practices. He now regretted for not treating her better and taking her for granted always.

Soon, Eunji and her mom reached the restaurant that they were supposed to meet the ahjumma's son.

"Her son is really a great guy. He has the talent of music, he can play the piano and the french horn." her mom explained to her.

"Meh..." she ignored her with the earpiece plugged in her ears.

Not long, the restaurant's door opened and there was Mrs Seo ahjumma with her son, Seo In Guk.

"Mrs Jung! Long time no see!" The two ahjumma's greeted each other.

In Guk bowed to Eunji's mom, however Eunji just sat on the chair and played her phone game.

"Eunji yah!" Her mom tapped her.

"What?" 

"oh Its okay. Nice to meet you Eunji" Mrs Seo and In Guk smiled and greeted her.

"Uhh okay sup." she replied casually.

Mrs Seo then started catching up with Eunji's mom while In Guk sat attentively, Eunji still has her earpiece plugged no and this time she was watching comedy on her phone. There was a funny scene and soon she burst out laughing in the quiet restaurant.

"Eunji ah! Mind your Manners!" Her mom warned her as she snatched away Eunji's Earpiece and handphone.

"Yah!" She stood up and banged the table with her fist. Her mother glared at her and Eunji stomped off, she went out of the restaurant.

"Oh, Erm Mrs Seo, In Guk, I'm really sorry. Eunji really got influenced by her ex..."

"Haha it's okay. I understand girls" Mrs Seo laughed.