Chapter 11

Sunflower~

Eunji then sent him out. As they approached the front gate, Sunggyu said to Eunji, "Hey, go apologize to your mom."

Eunji shook her head.

"Why? After all she's still your mother. Do it for my sake okay?" He smiled.

She nodded her head. "okay...." She agreed reluctantly.

He then hugged her and left.

Eunji gave a deep thought on how she treated her mom, "Yeah... Maybe it's time I really apologize to her."

Eunji walked into the house and saw her mom in the kitchen preparing the sundae dish for Eunji.

"Umma..." Eunji called to her mom.

Her mom turned around, "Yeah? Oh you're hungry already? The sundae is almost done."

Eunji started tearing and she ran to her mom and hugged her and said, "Umma!! I'm sorry for being so mean to you for the past few days. I know I'm wrong..."

Her mom said to her, "I was in the wrong too..."

Eunji shook her head, "Even though I don't like it, wait I hate it when you give others my number without permission or bringing me on matchmaking sessions I don't want, I shouldn't be so rude and stubborn..."

Her mom smiled and said to her, "It's over already. Good that you learnt your lesson."

Eunsang, who was listening to their conversation in the kitchen then stepped in and ask, "Is the Sundae done? I'm hungry."

"Yeah soon, you two to out to the dining table first?"

Eunji and Eunsang then went outside.

Just then, Eunji hugged her sister, and said, "Unnie. Thank you."

"Wae?" Eunsang asked.

"Firstly you helped me get back in my relationship which made me apologize to mom and realize my mistake. Really, thanks. You're my guardian angel."

-

yeah so for now I'll just list the story as complete. :) will try to update if I can^^