Chapter 7

Sunflower~

"You're welcome..." Sunggyu smiled to her, "You look as if you really hate that guy..."

Eunji nodded her head without looking at him.

"Care to tell your senior what happen?" He chuckled.

Eunji sighed, "My mom brought me for a matchmaking session recently, I didn't even wanted to go. She told that guy my handphone number and now he's developing feelings for me and I really hate that. I fell out with my mom because of that..."

"Yah and you shouldn't be rude... After all she's your mom right?" He reprimanded.

"Please... I don't want and have a mother like that..."

"Okok. I shan't argue with you." He stopped for a moment, "Why don't you want to go on the matchmaking session anyway?"

Eunji was silent for a moment... 

"My God... I just don't want... I don't want okay?!" She suddenly raised her voice.

"Chill man... You-" 

"Chill what chill?! Busybody... Why do you care about me so much?!" She took her bag and went off the cyber city.

"Emoni I'm leaving..." She said to the reception.

"Cause I still love you..." He thought in his mind.

Eunji took a taxi back and in 15 minutes she reached home.

She went into the living room and she saw Eunsang there.

Eunsang glared at her. She nonchalantly walked into her room.

"Stop there." Eunsang said to her.

"Unnie, I'm tired okay? Please let me go and rest..." Eunji argued.

"I promise, I only need 10 minutes of your time..." 

"But-" 

"if you can devote 3 hours for your computer games I don't see why you can't give your older sister 10 minutes to talk to you. Now come here." She summoned Eunji.

Eunji sat on the armchair, "Shoot."

"Why did you treat mom like this?" 

"She doesn't even care for me. All she knows is to make decisions for me. Basically, she's a bias woman. She let you go on overseas trip during primary and middle school Everytime you get an opportunity to, me? I only get to go BUSAN. Did she ever brought you on a matchmaking session? Has she ever gave your number to a guy you detest?"

"Eunji yah... Why must you think like that? Mom isn't bias. You know, I should be saying everything you've just said. Mom let me go for every overseas trip, but she didn't let you because she was too worried for you that your might be in trouble. Mom brought you on a matchmaking session because she knows you just got dumped and might need somemore friends to talk to or whatsoever."

Eunji was silent, soon she started tearing....

"Unnie... I'm sorry..." She sobbed

"Don't say sorry to me." Eunsang went over and pat her crying sister, "by the way... Would you mind telling me why didn't you want to go for a matchmaking session?"