Chapter 1

Sunflower~

"Eunji ah! Get ready! We're going to meet ahjumma's son today!" Her mom shouted to her from the living room.

"Umma... I don't want to go..." She sighed.

"You promise that you'll go yesterday! Come on... Don't be lazy..." 

Eunji's mom walked up the stairs and called her.

She immediately pretended to fall asleep.

"YAH!" Her mom was furious.

"Umma.... I'm really really really very tired from all the studying and holiday homework... Please let me sleep for at least 1 hour. Thank you..." She covered her body with the Dooly blanket she got for Christmas last year.

"Pfft... this lazy child" her mom then walked out of her room.

Eunji's phone rang, it was a text message from her good friend Yookyung.

"Eunji ah... Want to go study today?"

"Nahhhh. My mom is bringing me for some sort of Matchmaking session... Pfft."

"Oh okay..."

Eunji's mom is always finding ways on bringing her for some matchmaking session. However, Eunji swore that after her past relationship she will never get into any relationships again.

Last June, Eunji had ended her relationship with her 5 year older sunbae because she always felt that he doesn't even care about her, he doesn't even want to spend time with her which made her very upset. For the entire year, the relationship... Wasn't even like one. Hence she couldn't take it and broke up with him.