Chapter 4

Sunflower~

Eunji's mom returned home soon and noticed her playing "League of Legends" on her laptop in the living room.

"Eh Mom you're back." She "greeted" her.

"Yah Eunji I'm really disappointed with you today." Her mom sighed, "Since I can't control you and you're a grown up now, I promise next time I'll leave you alone. Here's your phone..." Eunji's mom placed her handphone and earpiece on the table, "Oh yeah... I gave In Guk your number-"

"WHAT?! WAE?!" She shouted at the top of her voice,"Umma, you know how much I hate Nerdy guys like him!" She cried.

"Eunji I-" her mom was interrupted by her screaming again.

"Mom, since you don't know how to respect me, please leave me alone... Go away."

Soon, Eunji's sister Eunsang returned home, "Yah! Eunji yah I can hear you screaming from outside! What's with you?"

"Ask her!" Eunji pointed to her mother.

Eunji's mom soon started to tear, Eunsang scolded her sister, "Why are you so rude to mom?!"

Eunji retaliated, "I don't have a mom like her..." She switched off her laptop and took it into the room with her.

Eunsang gave her mom a few pieces of tissue paper and brought her to sit on the couch.

"Umma, Eunji is so rude. Don't worry I'll talk to her."

Her mom shook her head, "It's not her fault... It's mine... I've failed to give her privacy and respect..."

Eunsang sighed, "Yah however you're still her mom. It's wrong of her to shout at you..."

"If only your sister can be as obedient as you..."