Chapter 10

Sunflower~

"Umm I ..." Both of them said in unison.

"Erm... You say first..." Eunji chuckled and said to Sunggyu.

"Ladies first..." He smiled to her.

"Nonono you say first." Eunji insisted.

Meanwhile, Eunsang positioned herself on the second floor upstairs to eavesdrop their conversation.

Sunggyu then gave in and started talking, "Eunji ah. I... Actually I really regretted leaving you 5 months ago... I still love you a lot... I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgive me..."

Eunji kept silent.

"Eh! Jung Eunji! Say something!" Eunsang whispered to herself.

"Sunbaenim, I'm sorry for being so mean and all when we were together that time, and really sorry for not being patient on you and breaking up with you. I really can't get over you for these 5 months... Sunbaenim can we be together again?"

Sunggyu nodded his head, Eunsang was softly applauding upstairs when her phone suddenly rang. It was the Beethoven Symphony 5 bring played. Eunji and Sunggyu looked up and saw Eunsang there.

"Dammit. My cover is blown." She thought to herself, "Eh haha I found my lost keychain here... Praise The Lord!" 

Eunji and Sunggyu smiled to each other. Just then, Eunji's mom returned back.

"Good Evening Omoni..." Sunggyu greeted Eunji's mom with a 90 degree bow.

She smiled to Sunggyu, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh Seonsaengnim kept my notebook for me so I came to collect it. I'll be leaving soon."

"Okay... Eunji have you eaten?" She turned and asked Eunji.

"Yeah... Instant noodles..." Eunji replied without manners again.

"Again?" 

"Oh Erm Omoni, it's getting late. I'll go back first." 

"Yeah... Don't make your parents worry. Eunji send him out."

"K" she replied as she sent him out.