Chapter 8

Sunflower~

"Promise me you won't get angry?" 

Eunsang chuckled, "Why would I?"

Eunji took a deep breath, "I still can't get over Sunggyu sunbaenim..."

"Wha... What?" Eunsang was stunned and she couldn't close her widen mouth, "You...You serious?"

Eunji nodded her head, "Neh... He's my sunflower..."

"Ahh you stupid! Then why did you break up with him in the first place?"

"I thought he didn't love me anymore so I just decided to... But I really regret it..." Eunji sobbed again.

Eunsang sighed, "And you even acted as if you hated him and everything."

"Unnieeee...." Eunji dragged her words, "I deliberately did that because I didn't want anyone else to suspect anything, I didn't want anyone to know I still love him..." 

"Silly girl..." Eunsang said to Eunji, "You're making it more obvious to everyone you know?"

"Unnie... You see him for tuition right? Please don't tell him what I told you please please please..." Eunji continuously shook her sister's arms, "please please pleaseeeeeeee"

"Okok"

The next evening, Eunsang was conducting another tuition lesson at the tuition centre. At 6.30pm, Eunsang ended her lesson. Just as Eunsang was packing up her stuff and about to leave, Sunggyu approached her.

"Seonsaengnim..." He called out to Eunsang.

"Neh?" she replied back to him.

"May I ask you something?" 

"Sure... But can we go to the cafe nearby? Omoni is closing the centre already..."

Sunggyu nodded his head as he followed Eunsang to the cafe nearby.

They reached the cafe, "So what do you want to ask me?" Eunsang asked.

"Seonsaengnim-" Sunggyu was interrupted by Eunsang.

"So sorry. You don't need to address me as seonsaeng now... Just call me Noona." Eunsang giggled.

Sunggyu smiled back to her, "Noona, how's Eunji?"

"Erm... Good? Why?"

"Oh... It's.. Ah nothing..."

"Eyyy you can't lie to your teacher... There must be something right?" She grinned.

"Jeez Noona... You really know me well..."

"Of course! I'm your seonsaeng." She smiled, "so what about Eunji?"

"It's... Erm... Noona don't get angry. I really love Eunji and I really regretted not treating her well and even breaking up with her. Life for me has been horrible without her... She's like a sunflower to me..."

Eunsang sighed, "Eyyy why are you teens calling each other sunflowers and all-"

"Noona!" He suddenly shouted to Eunsang.

"Wae?! You scared me..."

"Eunji still likes me right?" 

Eunsang was in deep thought, she promised not to let Sunggyu know anything, "Yah... Why would she still like you man? You treat her so horribly obviously she's going to hate you forever right? Lol you're very funny... Asking the obvious..." Eunsang randomly made up another story.

"Noona... You're lying... I can seriously tell..."

Eunsang gave up, "Okokokok... Eunji she still likes you, but she told me not to tell you..."

"Why?"