Trouble from kingka

STAR OCEAN

 The next day,Cap and his friends early going to school.They make something to Star Ocean.They enter Star Ocean class,locker and music room and make something bad.After that,they finished doing and back home.

           Iena and her friends are going to school together.They don't know Teen Top make something bad to them.While they walked,a few cars passed and sprinkled the water.All of them were wetted.Actually the cars belongs to Teen Top.They just doing that. 

            They arrived in school.All students looking them and whisphered each other."Why they looked us like that?"say Aira.They didn't ignore and going to their locker.When they opened,there's many rubbish in their locker.Insoon realised that her P.A.clothes was lost.All her friends also lost their clothes."Who belong the P.A. clothes hanging on the tree?'the girl say."I don't know."her friends replied.They talked each other and passed them. 

              They heared what the girls say.They ran at mini park.When they at park,there's many students.They shocked that their clothes were hanging.Aerin climb up the tree and take their clothes back.

-Recess time-

              As usual,Iena and her friends going to their music room.When they opened the door,they looked their room were mess and has been sprayed.."Oh hell !who do this I will kick their ..I will find it!"Aerin sad angry tone.Aerin goes  out from the music room and asked any students."Hey you come here...where's Teen Top class?"the students answered"at fourth floor"Iena and her friends going to fourth floor.

-at Teen Top class-

                 Teen Top were laughing and talked each other about what they have done..Mirae entered their class and smack the door..followed by her friends.."Hey you the  shorty-pink hair !what are you doing to my drum and locker?you ers!"Aerin say and Mirae continued"hey you big teeth a.k.a playboy!what are  you doing to my guitar and locker?you want some  punc?! !" They two really angry.. L.Joe and Chunji are stunned.

                  "Hey you punk ! you hang our P.A clothes ?! what do you want huh ! just get away !"Iena say angrily.. continued by aira " hey you biggy mouth ! you so ! don't you know that !! how dare you touch my guitar !" Niel and Cap in shock..

                   In silent when they fighting,Insoon busying spray teen top class.. and she spray "TEEN TOP SOOO CRAZZYYY !!! DAMN YOU ALL !!! " then Changjo realise that something colourfull on the wall and he surprise that he saw Insoon is spray their wall class.. then Changjo called  Ricky.. "Hey,you see that girl she spraying our class wall.. oh,hell !" Ricky just surprise..

                    Then Star Ocean throw rubbish to Teen Ttop that made their uniform dirty.. then L.Joe suddenly say "hey !  how do you know-" before he could finish talking Aerin cut it " we know you and your friends,stupid pinky hair !" then Iena say " that's enough.. lets go down clean our music room..

  Star ocean go down and clean their music room..    

             “Aish!!That girl is crazy!”.said Changjo.All of the feel annoying.Ricky called the cleaner and ask them to clean up their class.”How could she say that I’m a shorty-pink hair?!”L.Joe  thought.

“Errrrrr!!!you know,I feel that I really want to throw the shorty girls on the pond.How could she say that I’m a biggy mouth!Aishhh!”said Niel angrily.Cap stan up and he say “They are really brave with us.There’s nobody brave to done it to us before this.interesting.”*smirking smile*