Teen Top VS Star Ocean

STAR OCEAN

 "okay class,that's all for today."say their Math teacher.School bell was ranging,time for students recess.Iena and her friends are going to their music room.GP Basic waited Teen Top outside their class.After that,Teen Top and Boyfriend exit from their class."Anyeong haseo oppa*bow*."GP Basic greets Teen Top and Boyfriend.They going to canteen together.The canteen near the laboraty built.

            Iena and her friends enter the music room.Before they started,they will cleaned the room.After that,they started practicing.Their music room located in third built,second floor.the whole school can heard their instrument's sound.The dancing and music room located at middle between first built(teacher room),second built(all class),and fourth built(canteen),

            When Teen Top arrived at canteen,many girls give them food."STOP!"GP Basic shouted.There are our oppa!Now give us way!"they angry.All the girls give them ,but Teen Top throw it in the dustbin.

             Finally,they finished practice."Let's we going to canteen.I'm hungry."say Insoon."I'm hungry too."say Aerin.They going to canteen together.Iena,Mirae and Aira brings their guitar and Aerin brings her drumstick.They talked and laughed each other while on the way.They arrived in canteen.They see Teen Top and ignore them.

              Teen Top and Boyfriend just see them.Aira,Mirae,Iena and Aerin put their things on the table behind Teen Top.Then they going at counter to choose food and pay.While they at counter,suddenly Niel had an idea.He whispered his friends.His friends agree his suggestion.They take water and wetted the floor.They just waited and see Star Ocean fall in front them and all the students.

                After they finished buying food,they walked back to  their sits.They didn't realised that the floor were wetted.While they walked,they slipped and their food fall on their uniform.All the students laughed."What a pity.."say L.Joe.He teased them.Iena and her friends looked at them angrily.They woke up and their uniform were dirty.

                "What's wrong with you ,ha?"say Aerin to L.Joe.L.Joe make don't know.This make Aerin angry.She take L.Joe food and putted on L.Joe uniform.Her friends also do what she do.They putted food on Teen Top uniform.GP Basic and other shocked what they saw.

                  Cap and his friends shocked.Their uniform dirty same with Star Ocean.They became angry."You look what you do!"say Chunji to Mirae."I don't care!"she replied.They face to face with Iena and her friends.

   "You!"Chanjo showed Insoon."Don't rude at us!"he threat.

                    "Do you think we afraid?"she smirk."No way!"she push Changjo."How could you do this to oppa?"say GP Basic to Star Ocean.

                      "shut up!"replied them.GP Basic quiet."Let's we go from here."say Iena.They take their things and go from canteen.Teen Top also back to their class." that girls!"say Cap while he punch the class wall.He angry at iena and her friends.

                          "Why we don't do something bad to them?"Ricky suggest to them.All his friends agree."Tomorrow the game will started!'say Niel smirk.