Prince charming at school

STAR OCEAN

       There are noisy in the class as usual.Class 3-B is the most noisy than other class.Their voice can be heard until teacher's room.There are many behaviours can be seen in the class.

        Iena,Mirae,Aerin,Aira and Insoon are walking enter their school.They known as Star Ocean Band.They known because of their skills in playing instruments are cool and amazing.On the way to class,there are many girl students assamble at the car park’s  site.All the girls look pretty and wear make-up.GP Basic group is the most prety.

          "Why many girls at the car park?"Mirae asked."I don’t know.I think they waiting someone or other."say Aira.They continued walked into their class,3-B.All the students keep noisy with saying "Oppa!oppa!"

          "Excuse me,why you all here?"asked Insoon to one of the girl who isat the place. 

           "You don't know today Teen Top and Boyfriend group willl school at here.They very famous among girls."say the girls.Iena and her friends quiet for a while.They look each other and raise their shoulder,means don't know.They  continued walks into classroom.. when they open the class,they open the class,they didn't see girls students in the class,only boys students..

          " where's the other ?"Iena asked her classmate.. "there !"the boys show where all the girls.. "what ?! at the car park site ?!"say Iena. They watch through the window.. all the boys nodded.. all the class same with their class.. Iena and her friends sits in in one line.. they opened book and reading..

         "oh no !I can't believe that Teen Top will school at our school.."say Zion that can't wait Teen top.. They at the front line.. Their group known as Queenkas of the school.. Zion,Amet,Leah,Janey,Mui and trinity too fan with Teen Top's member.. they hope they will being their girlfriend.. all the girls that gathered at the site hoped same thing with GP Basic,being their girlfriend..

           They waited on hour ago.. finally,Boyfriend  group arrived first.. all the girls screamed.. Donghyun the first out from his car followed by Minwoo,Jeongmin,Youngmin,Kwangmin and Hyunseung.This group known as because they friendly,cheerful and happy.They entered school and half of the girls followed them.

           "Where's chunji oppa and other oppa ?" say Leah.They waited Teen Top.. "look ! That's  oppa  car,right ?" say Janey that saw the  cars.. the GP Basic member ready welcomed them.. Finally,the Teen Top member arrived.. All girls screamed especially GP Basic member.. each of them called the name;Zion called Niel name,Janey called Ricky name,Trinity called Changjo  name,Amet called L.joe name,Mui called Cap name and Leah called Chunji name..

            Cap and his friends out from their car..They have been crowded by the girls.Zion and her friends welcomed them and enter school with Teen Top.GP Basic showed them around the school.Chunji,one of the Teen Top members smiled to the girls.All the girls screamed.

              "Now your group and Boyfriend grroup will be Kingka of this school,arraso oppa?"say Mui.Teen Top and Boyfriend nodded.GP Basic be the Queenka of the school.

               Iena and her friends stopped reading.They talked each other,suddenly Aira stand up.She went to library with her friends.The library located in third floor.on the way going to library,they heard a voice from first floor.They finally arrived at library and enter.

              All the girls shouted when Ricky make cute faced.They on the way at the library."Aira did you found it?"asked Iena.They waited Aira looking her book."Wait.I've found it"she replied.She find Physic  Reference  Book for the lessons.A Physic  lesson will started in a few minute.

             Then,they out from the library.They wear their shoes and talked each other.While they out,Teen Top and Boyfriend saw them,but they didn't released and go with ignore them.

             "who's that girl?"L.Joe asked."Oh!it girls from class 3-B.They known as Star Ocean".say Amet.She say to L.Joe that ignore them.Cap asked where their class.All the girls showed them.Their class on fourth floor.

 

  Teen Top

-members:

>Cap(leader)              >Niel

>Chunji                      >Ricky            

>L.Joe                       >Changjo(maknae)

-very mischevious boys,bullying,arrogant

-handsome and  attaractive

-known as”Playboy”

-from a rich family

 

  Boyfriend

-members:

>Donghyun            >Youngmin

>Hyunseung         >Kwangmin

>Jeongmin            >Minwoo

-Kind,helpful,respects to other

-handsome and cute

-from a rich family

 

  GP Basic

-members:

>Zion(leader)          >Amet

>Leah                     >Mui

Trinity                   >Janey

-Naughty,bullying,fashionable,troublemaker

-they hate when there are other girls pretty that them

-hate with Star Ocean