Aerin situasion

STAR OCEAN


       "Yeah ! Nega jeil jal naga ! I can skating better than you all !" she was dreaming.. Aerin dream she  was skating with her friend.. Aerin was sleeping but she was smile and moved.. she moved left,right and her body was moved.. the time shows 6.20 a.m..

 

       "Yehaa... I believe I can fly..I believe I can touch the sky.." she  was singing in her dream.. she dream that she can make herself flying.. Aerin was rolling on her bad while laugh.. Aerin kept roll and roll.. she roll and roll and falling from her bed.. "Auch!" she say.. she wake up.. when she wake up,she realised that she only dreaming..

 

       "Hmphh !! I’m just dreaming .I wish that dream will come true.. keke~" she sigh and laugh.. "Auch ! my backbone !" she touched her backbone.. Aerin's backbone was hurts.. she look at the time and already 6.40 a.m.. "Nooo ! I’m late ! damn it !" she shouted.. she is  rushing into bathroom and prepared go to school..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

-Han Aerin (23.10.1996)

~H:163 cm,W:47 kg

~hot-tempered,tomboy,like to bullying her  friends(especially Aira and Insoon)

~sleepyhead and she is a caring and helpful person,talkative

~football lover

~play a drum