Live together??!!

STAR OCEAN

-In music room-

              "What a bored live alone at home.."suddenly Aerin sigh."Me too."say Aira also feel same with Aerin.Iena,Insoon and Mirae agree with them.They didn't do anything in the room.Suddenly Insoon smile.

                 "Iena..can you talked to our parents that we want live together.. please.." Insoon begging to Iena.. Mirae,Insoon and Aira also begged her.. "okay.. Okay.. I call them.. "Iena say..  the four of them were happy..  After that their parents give them live together.. All of them jumped and happy.. Then they back to their class happily.. Without they knows their parents back to korea.. Their parents and Teen top's parents plan that their children will live together.. 

-After school-

                Star Ocean's parent are fetch them.. The five of them happy seeing their parents.. Then they arrive their new house.. "Is this our house ?" asked Aerin to her parents.. Their parents nodded.. They enter the house.. The house completed with furniture,Tv,sofa and other.. When they entered their room,all their clothes already prepared..

                "Thank you appa and umma.." they hug their parents.. while they watching tv,suddenly they heard a car sound.. Is this our house ?! why we must move to this house ?"asked L.Joe.. the other just nodded that mean they agree with L.Joe.. Mr and Mrs Lee said "you all must move to this house.. this is your new house.."

                 Then Teen Top come in and surprised that Star Ocean also in their house.. "Hey ! what are you doing in our house ?"asked CAP.. Star Ocean also surprise.. "excuse me ! your house ?! its our house !!"Iena say.. member Star Ocean also nodded..

                 "From today  both of you  will live together.. ' their parents say and clap hand.. "Bwoh ?!!" Star Ocean say together.. "what the hell !! omma how can we live same house with this guys ?! You know that they really annoying us!! " said Aerin..Teen Top look at Mirae.”Hey!you also annoying us..”said Chunji.Mirae and Chunji looking each other with angrily.. "Mirae stop it.Yes ! yes you can.. just wait for it.." Mr.Han say..