The house

STAR OCEAN

Teen Top late to wake up.Aira,Mirae,Insoon and Aerin also late to wake up except Iena.When she wake Mirae,she shouted.The whole house can heared her house."Mirae!wake up!now!'Iena shouted.Mirae close her ear and say"okay!okay!"can you control your voice?"Mirae enter toilet.Teen Top already wake up,but they continued sleep.

        Iena go to Aerin room."it's already afternoon.'she shouted.Aerin shocked and sit."mamy control yourself!dady Cap will wake up!"Aerin say and laughed.'What!shut up and go take a bath!"Iena say.Iena exit from Aerin room and went to Aira room."Aira wake up if not i pinch you!"she say."okay!okay!"Aira wake up and enter the toilet.Then Iena went to Insoon room..Insoon weakness is she can't shocked,if not she will talk nonsenss..'Insoon!wake up you chubby!'Iena shouted.Eh!I love you,you love me.."Insoon talk nonsense..Iena just laugh.

          Teen Top out together."Hey you lion!shut up!"Cap angry with Iena.The rest of teen Top just nodded."hey you punk,you should early wake up!"she angry.Star Ocean nodded.While Cap and Iena fight,The rest of Star Ocean take water from toilet.Then,they throw the water on Teen Top from stairs."that;s revenge!"they say together.Then,Chunji and Niel take a red tape.They taped the whole house.Right area is Teen Top's area and left area is Star Ocean's area.

         “This is the war!”said Mirae.She  went to kitchen and  take a glass.”Wait!”said Chunji.Mirae stopped for a while.”What now?!!”.Chunji take the glass from Mirae.”Yah!!give it to me!”Said Mirae.Chunji ignored Mirae.That makes Mirae angry and she throw a water from the bottle on Chunji and enter Iena’s room.”Yah!”said Chunji.He was wetted by the water.

            Aerin is watching tv.She watch Running Man.”Feel,chock,cross-Easy brothers.”Said Aerin.She really love it.L.Joe come to her and change another channel.That makes Aerin mad.”Yah pinky hair!how dare you change the channel?!!’L.Joe just make don’t know and sit on another sofa.He watch a basketball match.Aerin become more mad and mad.She stand up and pulled the tv’s wire.”Yah tomboy!!you really makes me mad.”said l.Joe.Aerin make don’t know and come into Iena’s room.She stick out her tongue at L.Joe.

             Insoon is watering the flowers.”la la la….’she is singing.Changjo come and opened the door with hardly.”PAKK!!”*sound of the door was opened.It makes Insoon shocked.”Fire!Fire!Fire!”She  watering the wall.Changjo just stunned what Insoon do.”Yah!Can you open the door softly??”.Asked Insoon with a mad tone.Changjo just ignored and takes the hose from Insoon.”Yah!I’m the first who use it.Let it go!”Changjo kept pulled it and Insoon defensed it from taken by Changjo.”I want wash my car.”said Changjo.The hose is being pulled from the pipe and both of them are were wetted.”It is because of you.!”They say it at the same time.Insoon enter the house and Changjo also.

                 Aira in the bathroom.she is brushing her  blanket.”Umm..why it isn’t clean yet?”.She kept brushing it.Niel open the door and he see Aira.She is shock.”Get out.”.said Niel.Aira dosen’t believe what he say.She stand up and  “Excuse me.I used this bathroom first than you.How could you asked me to get out?!”.Niel want to take  a bath.He kept say the same word to Aira.”Don’t you see that I’m doing a work??”.Niel dosen’t care what she say and he pushed Aira hardly out from the bathroom and Aira was sitted on the floor.He just watch Aira and locked the door.”Auch!It’s hurt.”.said Aira and she went to Iena’s room.

               Iena in the reading room.She is reading a book.The After a few minutes,a sound of music is being played.The sound very loud and Iena lose her concentration.Iena slammed the wall.”Hey!lower the voice!”.Cap heard the slammed and he reply.”Who you think who you are to ask me to do that?”.It makes Iena annoying.Cap continued the song. She went to the next room.When she open,it was Cap.He is practising the dance.The dance room belongs to Teen Top. Iena turn off the radio.”Yah!!turn on it back!”said Cap.Iena ignired him.They started a mouth war.Then,Iena went to her room.Cap locked the door and continued dancing.

            When Iena open her door,she saw her friends in her room.They say the same things.”Iena I can’t  live with them.They are really annoying.”.Said Mirae.The rest agree with Mirae.They thought that they will be a crazy if they live with Teen Top forever.At the same time,Teen Top also think the same  like Star Ocean…..”They are crazy girls!”.said Ricky…….