Bully

STAR OCEAN

           Today all the students and teachers have a n aerobics exercise.They will gathered at the  school field.Everyone wear a  P.A clothes ready from a house.Also,they seemed happy.”Gomawo.”Youngmin smiled.One of  a junior student give him a handkerchief.He accept with sincere.He is on the way to his class.

            “Boyfriend sunbae is really kind-heart….”said her friends.

             “Not only that,they also friendly with everyone.I really envy with a girl that being their girlfriends..”said  another her friends.

               GP Basic busying wear a make-up.”Do I still look pretty and y?”asked Leah to Zion.She nodded.This girls really hate with a students who are pretty than them.They want only them the most pretty in the school.The accessories also never forget to wear it.”I hope that the make-up will long-lasting.”said Janey*with a worry tone*.Amet  going in front.

               “Hello!Listen.We still look pretty even we didn’t use a make-up.Arraso?”.Her friends agree with her.The time shows 6.45 a.m.”Kajja…let’s meet our oppa.They will looking at us only because we looks pretty.”said Trinity.They go out from the toilet.

                 Students from  3-B  class looks excited.Star Ocean come and greet each other.They talking about the exercise.”Aha!I have an idea.”said Aerin.Her classmate look at her.They curious about it.”Why we are not asking teacher to add this…*going in front with Mirae*

             “Get-set-ready-go..jumping jumping everybody..”*dance and sing at the same time.Everyone laughing with their joke.Both ofthem also laughing.without Mirae,Aerin and Insoon,the class will quiet and no cheer.”Sure we will be the member of Crayon Pop.Haha.”said Hana,their class monitor.She is really open-minded,kind,understanding and helpful person.Then they heard,an announcement .Asked them to gathered at the field.Without they know,Teen Top quietly come to their class.

-At the school field-

         They started to warm up.Then,the music is played and they started to make the aerobics.Star Ocean have a fun.GP Basic worried about their make-up and looking.Then,Teen Top come and enjoy them.”Oppa…”said GP Basic.They  together.*Gangnam Style song is played*.All the students shouting and start to dance.Mirae make Insoon shocked.”Hey..y lady..opp..opp..oppa Gangnam Style..”*she  make it with energertic*.Insoon feel embrassed because everyone look at her.She slapped Mirae’s back.

 

     

        It is recess time.All students back to their own class.”KEDUBUKK!!” a sound of chairs are broken.It belongs to Star Ocean.When they check,the screw is been take off.All of them feel pain.Then,they going to canteen.Teen Top at the canteen too.Star Ocean buy some food. Teen Top collide them and the food fall on Star ocean’s cloths.”Sorry.I didn’t mean to do it.”Say  L.Joe.’Yes.You mean it!”reply Aerin.Teen Top just go without help them.

       Star Ocean go to their locker.They want to change their clothes.”Where’s my uniform??”say Aira.Her friends also lost their uniform.They P.A. clothes are dirty by the food.They kept  search it.They found  and they look shock.Their uniform hanging on the tree and have been tear.It have the sign-Star Ocean’s uniform-.Everyone watch and talk about it.some of them take the picture.A wind blows and their clothes fall into ground.’My uniform….’said Iena.They take it.Students who at there are laughing towards them.They going to their class.They looked sad.Then,Teen Top come.

        Star Ocean know this is Teen Top’s jobs.Mirae take the mineral water and throw to them.They get wetted.”Wow!Amazing..You really brave,huh?”said Chunji.Niel take his phone and show the picture of  Star Ocean with a dirty looking.”You want me to spread this photo into Internet?Or the easy things send to your parents and their friends?What their reaction if they see this picture?”

      “Of course they will sad + embrass to their friends…”Ricky continued.Star Ocean just quiet.”Okay,what do you want from us?”Asked Insoon.Cap smile.”Kneel to us and  begging to us.”say Cap.Star Ocean shocked.All students gathered at 3-B class.They watch it.Star Ocean kneel.’Please,don’t send to our parents.We will do anythings you want.”This make Teen Top happy.Mui take the video and Amet take the picture.

         Teen Top asked them to  wiped their shoes and they do it.Their classmate sad looking them like that.They can’t do anything to help them.”Before I forget,tomorrow the five of you must  come earlier to school,okay??”say L.Joe.Teen Top back to their class and other students return back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Teen Top buy something at the mall.”Tomorrow will be fun.”say Chunji.The are not stay at the home,but they live at the hotel for a days.