At the school

STAR OCEAN

           "Good Morning !"Iena  greets her classmate.. She sit on her place.. 'huh!" she sigh.. she put her face on the table with sad face.. Mirae open the class door .. she was close with handkerchief.. she just quiet.After that,Aerin comes.. she touch her backbone.. after a few minute,Aira come with sad face,then finally Insoon came.. she was in pale.. they finally they gather.. Each of them with unluck fate..

             

             Iena watch her friends.. she look her friends so different than before..  "whats wrong with you ? why you sad ?" ask Aira.. "Huh..”she sigh.I was fell from stair,then my finger hurt becaused I pressed with door and my legs collide wih a big stone and it’s really hurt…”Tthen,she asked Mirae,"why you close your mouth ?" "i wrong take flavour for my bread..'she answered.. "whats the flavour ?" Iena asked again.. "it is MILK ! the flavour i hate !" she answered with angry tone.. mirae went to toilet and vomit..

 

      "and you Aerin.. why you touch your backbone..? is there something wrong ?" Iena question.. "i was dreaming and fall down from my bed.. hehehe.."she reply..

 

      "Haa ! you ! why you look pale? you like see a ghost.." Iena asked her cousin.. "i was chased by dog on the way to school.. I afraid walk alone !' she say.. all her friends was unluck include herself.. "hmmph.. I though only me unluckly today,but you all same with me.." she sigh.. Mirae back enter her class.. she asked her friends who have liniments.. luckily,Insoon bring the linement..

        "whats wrong with you,Iena ? you looked sad.." asked Aerin.. she tell what happens to her this morning.. "oh! your cooking was burnt and you hungry ?" ask Insoon.. "yeah !I’m hungry now.." she replied.. all of them looked sad.. then,they cried together remembered what happend to them..