Iena situasion

STAR OCEAN

 Iena going to kitchen. She is cooking as usual. Only she leave in her house,Her  parents went to overseas,manage their business.. "Kring ! Kring ! Kring !" her home's telephone is ringing while she is cooking.

 

       She  kept continue cooking. "kring ! Kring ! Kring !" the telephone continued ringing.. "I come.." she say.. She leave her cooking with open stove and going to living room.

 

       "yoboseo.. Who is this ?"she ask.. "yoboseo,Iena ! It’s umma.. What are you doing now ?"say Mrs.Park.. They kept calling.. Iena didn't realised her cooking was burnt..

 

        "Did you eat outside food or you cooking ?" her umma asked.. "I cooked by myself.. Ha ! Cooked !"she suddenly remember.. "umma,I call you later.Annyeong !"she run into kitchen..

 

         "No! My cooking!"she shocked what did her see.. She turn off the stove. Her cooking is burnt.. She is crying.. "I’m hungry.. Haa! It’s already late if I cooked again" she sigh.. "Gwenchana.. I can eat at school".. She take her bag and going to school with sad face..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

-Park Iena (27.07.1996)

~H:166 cm.W:47 kg

~have a  natural big curly hair

~fierce ,mature , good in cooking and her charateristic like mother

~her cousin is Insoon

~ play Rhythm Guitar