Epilogue

A Winter Miracle

Well here it is the epilogue. T.T I'd like to that everyone who stuck around since the beginning to those who just discovered this. All your comments are always an inspiration, thank you so much. *bows*

Now no further waiting.

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A Winter Miracle – Epilogue

 

Almost a year later…

 

Jiyong skipped over Seunghyun who was hunched over nailing one of the new boards down in the kitchen.

 

“Hey how are you? Where are you?”

 

“I assume I’m going the right direction, nothing on my left side nothing on my right.”

 

“Shut up, you jerk” Jiyong laughed as he sat outside in the chair watching as Michael passed by with more floor boards.

 

“Yeah, can’t wait to meet your one and only. All I’ve seen are pictures on your phone. I must meet this dude.”

 

Jiyong smiled “Yeah, and I never truly told you how much I appreciated your talk to me that day.”

 

“No problem, I’ll be there in a few okay? Reception around here .”

 

“I know, I know, see you in a few ‘Bae” Jiyong laughed as he pressed the end button on his phone. He sat there waiting, smiling softly as he heard the two boys screaming and running around.

 

~*~

 

“What are you doing Jiyong?”

 

“I’m going back home” Jiyong answered as he stubbornly wiped his eyes and continued driving.

 

“You’re an idiot. You love this guy Jiyong. You can’t just leave without resolving anything.”

 

“There’s nothing to resolve. We can’t be together” Jiyong sobbed and decided to pullover when his tear wouldn’t stop. “No Jiyong, who told you, you can’t be together? Aish… you’re starting to sound like a bad teen romance novel. Jiyong pull yourself together and really think. Do you think if you leave him you’ll be happy?”

 

Jiyong didn’t say anything as he thought about the questions his best friend was saying in his ear.

 

No one had told them anything negative. Everyone was actually very welcoming to his presence. Especially Daesung and Seungri, and Seunghyun. A man so proud, so strong had shown him acceptance and love without so much as protesting. “You’re right.”

 

“Wait what?”

 

“You’re right. I can’t leave my heart won’t be able to take it. I love him Youngbae. I love him too much to leave.”

 

“Then don’t, Jiyong I know you haven’t seen your family in a while but trust me, I’m sure they will not begrudge you, you resolving your love life first.”

 

~*~

 

The time had come for Seunghyun to meet his parents and best friend.

 

Sighing he stood and waved at the car that was making its way towards their property.

 

“Omma! Appa!” He yelled as he ran to the car and opened the back door to help his parents out of the car.

 

“Oh Jiyong-ah!” the two elderly parents hugged him and kissed his forehead. “So introduce us to your handsome man.”

 

“Omma!” Jiyong blushed as he pulled away from his parents’ hugs.

 

“Oh you made it just in time” Seunghyun called as he approached wiping his hands on a towel “Mark Hilliard, but my Korean name is Choi Seunghyun” he introduced himself bowing slightly as he shook Jiyong’s parents’ hands.

 

“Oh Jiyong, he’s so handsome” Jiyong’s mother gushed as she giggled.

 

Ignoring his mother Jiyong turned to Seunghyun and smiled at him “And this is my best friend since childhood, Dong Youngbae.”

 

“Nice to meet you” Seunghyun nodded at Youngbae as the two shook hands.

 

“Hyung, who is this?” Daesung walked up and held unto Seunghyun’s hand as he carefully scrutinized the newcomers.

 

“These are my parents, Daesung” Jiyong answered as he pulled the boy forward and urged him to introduce himself. As Seungri ran up “Oooh are you my new grandparents?”

 

Jiyong and Seunghyun both choked as Seungri spoke making the two blush slightly.

 

“I guess we are, come show me your nice farm” Mrs. Kwon urged as the two kids took her hand and led her towards their favorite playing spots.

 

“Hey Mark the kitchen is finished!” the tall redhead walked up keys jingling in his hand.

 

“Thanks Michael, I really appreciate it” Seunghyun nodded and walked the police officer to his truck.

 

“What’s going on Jiyong?” Mr. Kwon asked as he looked curiously at the small home. “Oh we recently redid all the rooms flooring and some of the plumbing. Our kitchen floor was the last” Jiyong explained as Seunghyun joined him, after saying goodbye to Michael.

 

“Oh that sounds like quite an endeavor. Who supervised?”

 

“I did, since you know I work from home a lot so I was able to supervise while Seunghyun was at work” Jiyong nodded as he wrapped his arms around Seunghyun’s arm. “Good, good” Mr. Kwon nodded and turned to Youngbae who had migrated to the fenced off pasture where he was playing with their one and only mare.

 

“Appa, here, let me introduce you to Natasha” Jiyong grabbed his dad’s arm and dragged him next to Youngbae who was Natasha side.

 

“Please take care of my boy.”

 

Seunghyun paused and turned to the older woman standing next to him as the two kids ran past them to the horse.

 

“Don’t worry ma’am, I love him too much to not take care of him.”

 

“I’m glad. He had been so lonely for too long. He’s so happy with you. Thank you so much” Mrs. Kwon touched his arm before pulling him into hug.

 

“You’ll never have to worry ma’am. Jiyong… well Jiyong is my winter miracle” he joked softly as he let go of the older woman, to lead her to meet their Natasha.

 

~*~

 

“I’m so glad my parents liked you and that you liked them” Jiyong murmured as he tried to force himself to stay awake as he waited for Seunghyun to get in bed with him.

 

“Yeah me too” Seunghyun agreed as he pushed the door so it was almost closed before moving to the bed. “Your dad is so smart and your mom… well let’s just say I’m glad that they had you.”

 

Giggling softly Jiyong shook his head, his eyes droopy with sleep.

 

Laying comfortable Seunghyun pulled the man close and kissed his forehead.

 

“Love, it’s snowing outside again.”

 

“Mmm… go to sleep…”

 

Seunghyun chuckled softly and cuddled closer and he pulled their blankets further over them, it was winter again. Ever since Jiyong came into his life everything seem to take a turn, he was able to get a mechanic license and worked at the small dealership in the town over. They had had enough money to repair things around the house and actually buy a horse, which he been wanting to do for so long.

 

Jiyong truly was a miracle, he thought as he lightly kissed his lips.

 

“Goodnight love.”     

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Welp..... until next time. maybe I'll be able to muster up some ideas for something soon. 8)