I Guess This Is Goodbye...

Hello Baby!

Three months have passed and the couple counseling has only increased the tension between Yoona & Taecyeon. The relationship was over. Both partners agreed to a divorce settlement in court. This turn of events saddened Taeyang & Jessica, but they knew that  it was for the best. They tried all they could to fix their friends' relationship, but it was too late. The dysfunctional couple went their separate ways after living together for nearly a decade. Taeyang & Jessica still kept in contact with both of them. After a couple of months, Jessica visited Yoona while Taeyang visited Taecyeon. 

"Yo bro! How ya doin'?" said Taeyang. "Nothing much, just relaxing and enjoying the bachelor life!" Taecyeon said confidently. "Ha ha...good..." Taeyang said while chuckling awkwardly. "You wanna play basketball? There's a new court nearby. It was built a couple days ago." said Taeyang. "Sounds good man. I could use a good exercise." said Taecyeon. The two friends dressed up in their basketball gear and went down to the newly built court to play basketball. They initially wanted to just shootaround and play against each other, but then a couple of other guys asked them if they wanted to join them in a game of pickup basketball. They both agreed happily. The game commensed with both friends playing on different teams, competing against each other. It was a back and forth competition with both teams trading basket after basket. It was a very close game, but Taecyeon's team won after he shot a clutch three pointer to seal the victory. Having a significant height advantage to Taeyang, he rose up and shot the ball with confidence. Taeyang's pride was hurt and demanded a rematch. "LET'S PLAY AGAIN" shouted Taeyang. Taecyeon laughed and agreed to his proposal. The second game was very similiar to the first one. Neither team showed signs of weakness. Despite being amateurs, Taecyeon and Taeyang were pretty good and they led their team with different tactics. Taeyang was the fundamentally sound player who was a pass first score second type player. His team passed the basketball with great accuracy and all his teammates were involved and got to score a basket and defended their opponent well. Taecyeon was the "star" player who led his fellow teammates with his athletic ability, charisma, and agressivness. He was dominant on offense and a lock down defender on defense. 

With the score tied and only one more bucket needed to win the game, Taeyang stole the ball from Taecyeon and layed up the game winner. His team went crazy at the clutch play of Taeyang. Taecyeon became serious and demanded one final game. Taeyang agreed. Unfortunately for Taecyeon, his aggression got the best of him and he hogged the ball most of the game, destroying the chemistry with his teammates and having a poor shot selection. Taeyang shared the ball on offense and the game flowed perfectly as his team routed Taecyeon's team. Angry and agitated, Taecyeon threw the ball at one of Taeyang's teammates after the game which created a huge brawl amongst the players. There were several punches and shoving occuring in the basketball court. Fortunately, Taeyang tried holding his teammates back and calmed Taecyeon down. He apologized on his behalf and both of them left the court. "Dude, what's the matter with you man! Why are you being such a sore loser?" shouted Taeyang. "Shut up! You guys cheated!" argued Taecyeon. "What are you talking about? He won fair and square. You were just being a di-......nevermind man. I don't wanna argue with you bro. I came here to have a good time and chill with you but I think I need leave now. I'll give you your space..." said Taeyang. He was about to exit Taecyeon's house when suddenly Taecyeon asked him something. "I heard.....Yoona has a....new boyfriend....That Lee Seung gi fellow......actor/singer right?" Taecyeon asked with sorrowful tone. "Yeah.....how did you...well it doesn't matter...Sorry man but you gotta get over it. Don't act like a jerk just because you're feeling emotional." Taeyang stated. Taecyeon shook his head in agreement and reached his hand for a handshake. Taeyang shook his hand in a masculine manner and they both smiled. 

Yoona and her new boyfriend Lee Seung Gi visited the Dong residence a couple of days after Taecyeon and Taeyang hung out. Jessica & Taeyang greeted them happily. "Hey man, how are you?" Taeyang asked while greeting Seung Gi. "I'm fine, thank you." said Seung Gi. "Hey girl! You are looking so ab.so.lute.ly. GOOORRRRJEEESSSS!" Yoona squealed to Jessica. "Oh my gosh! You look ten times better than me!" Jessica exclaimed with a blush on her face. Both women chatted and laughed as they shared stories and updated themselves on their respective lives. Meanwhile, Taeyang and Seung Gi went to the backyard to prepare an American style barbeque for their lovers. Yong Ha was spending time with his grandparents on a small family trip to Busan. "Man, I hope this doesn't sound weird but you are a good looking guy. You are tall too, may I ask how tall you are? asked Taeyang. "Ha ha thank you for the compliment and its totally fine to ask me my height. I'm about 5'11-6'0 or 182 cm." Seung Gi stated. "Wow! Me too!" Taeyang joked. Seung Gi laughed at his witty remark. Both men joked and talked for several minutes while cooking the hotdogs, burgers, and ribs. Suddenly, the doorbell rang several times. "Hmm? I wonder who that is?" Jessica remarked. Yoona and Jessica headed to the front door to check out who was at the door. "It's Taecyeon?!" shouted Jessica. Yoona looked absolutely petrified. Taeyang and Seung Gi looked even more shocked as they heard the news from the kitchen. "Oh...so this is the ex that she mentioned before" Seung Gi said solemnly. Taeyang looked very nervous at the sudden arrival. Jessica opened the door to see a drunk and exasperated Taecyeon dragging along his tall body. "I.....I gotta talk to Yoo..........Na...na..na Nayoon? No..no Yoon.......a" Taecyeon slurred. Jessica was angry and worried at the same time as she saw how pathetic her friend looked with his vomit stained shirt. Taeyang and Seung Gi approached the women and the drunk Taec. "Nice to meet you Taecye-" Seung Gi greeted before being interrupted by Yoona. "What is it?" she said angrily. Taeyang confronted Taecyeon. "Yoona.....I....I...I still loov..rreee..you..so much...Please comee..wum..bum back..wack to me baby gurl!" Taecyeon said before collapsing on the ground. "Oh my God....." Jessica whispered. "Taec!" Taeyang exclaimed. Yoona remained motionless while Seung Gi carried him to the car and headed to a nearby hospital.