BoA & Yong Ha....Awkward

Hello Baby!

Jessica arrived at Taecyeon's house to celebrate his 29th birthday. A couple of other people were present, but his wife was nowhere to be seen. She saw her bestie and hugged him, "Wassup Ok Taec!!" she said cooly. "Aha...wassup Jess" he said solemnly. He clearly looked sad by the look of his expression. "Um...You ok?" she asked. "Well...I got into a fight with Yoona this morning...I..think I need to look for her" he said. He excused himself from the party, confusing many of his guests. Jessica promised to keep the birthday atmosphere cheerful for Taecyeon while he looked for his wife. "Hello friends of Taecyeon!! Who wants to play.......TWISTER??!" she shouted. They all shouted yes loudly. They played crazily for hours extending their bodies, the whole house was filled with loud shrieks of laughter. "WHOS HAVIN A GOOD TIME?!!!!!!!!" she asked. "MEEEEEEEE" they all said loudly. Meanwhile, Youngbae was busy havin' a good time with buddies. (Not much Youngbae this chapter..sorries >.<)

In the Dong residence, BoA and Yong Ha were eating lunch together. BoA stared at him, wondering how they should get closer. She suddenly got closer to him & smiled awkwardly. "SO......what games do you wanna play?" she asked. "BOMBERMAN" he said. They went into the living room and started playing, both of them were quite competitive, as they were determined not to lose. "Um..Yong Ha I don't mean to be rude but...YOU GOING DOWN" BoA said. Yong Ha simply smiled as he knew he would take down his godmother. He ended up being the winner....as expected. "Wow....I lost to a 3 year old" she thought. Yong Ha danced happily then looked at BoA. "Noona! I need to take a bath" he said. BoA smiled and led him to the bathroom. She got the water ready alongside the shampoo and soap. 

BoA washed the dirty Yong Ha from head to toe, feeling embarrassed she had to clean his no no region. "Aigoo..sorry Yong Ha" she thought. Yong Ha did not notice since he was too innocent. When the finished, the atmosphere was starting to brighten. BoA was satisfied watching Yong Ha having fun, while she decided to look at his baby photos and supervise his dear godson. In Taecyeon's house, Jessica & others were now playing Fruit Ninja, goin' absolutely bonkers on the game, motioning like animals. Youngbae decided to crash the party after having such a good time with his buddies. "Hmm...I never saw Jessica this crazy...geez" he said filled with a little jealously. He pushed her gently and pouted. "Oh hey....what's wrong?" she greeted then asked. "Why aren't you like this in bed?" he said bluntly aloud causing smiles and snickers among the crowd. "WHAT THE?!! Aish ert!" she said smacking him loudly causing sarcastic yelps from Youngbae. "Where's the birthday boy anyway?" he asked pulling Jessica aside and leading her into one of the bedrooms in the house to keep away from the noise. "He is patchin' things up with Yoona..they got into a fight apparently" she said sitting down on the bed. Youngbae sat down beside her and cuddled her. "Hmm..hope they are alright.." he said.

(Taecyeon & Yoona) "I hope your happy..you ruined my birthday for your stupid "singing contest" Yoona!" he shouted. "Why are you like this...this is my dream.." she said crying. "You are 27 years old...come to your senses and let's have kids already. We've been married for 9 years and we are still strangers to each other." he stated. "Then...maybe we are not meant to be together. We don't connect like we used to, we only married because we were the most popular kids in high school and apparently only liked each other for our looks. We have nothing in common...I think we should-" she said cut off. "Separate? I believe we should...we need to get to know each other before if we are together once again...gosh you really changed since high school." he said. "Have a nice life...ill settle the divorce papers as soon as possible" he said with a angry attiitude. He left her with tears running down her cheeks. "Oppa....." she said sobbing.