The Taecyeon/Yoona Dilemma

Hello Baby!

Youngbae & Jessica exited the party to look for the couple only to find a sobbing Yoona in the garage. "Yoona, are you okay?!", asked Jessica. "You look horrible, Where is Taec?", says Youngbae. "He......he left. He probably went somewhere." said Yoona with tears in her eyes. Her face was so puffy and her eyes were red due to crying excessively. "Wow, it must have been a huge fight..." said the distressed couple. "We are....going to get a divorce. I have lost the affection and love towards him. We fight constantly. We never communicate. We never understand each other. I am tired of it!" Yoona shouted loudly. Jessica and Youngbae try to calm down the emotional Yoona. "It's okay...we will settle this. Don't cry anymore Yoona.", said Jessica. Youngbae quickly exited the garage and notified the party goers that the birthday has ended abruptly. The guests, although shocked and disappointed, understood the situation when they peeked to see the unstable Yoona in the garage. "I will call Taec and try to ask why he acted like that.", said Youngbae. "Alright, be careful." said the girls.

Youngbae could not get a hold of Taecyeon as he was constantly directed to voicemail. He decided to go to a familiar place that Taec would constantly go when something bothered him: the local basketball court in Seoul. He arrived and saw him shooting the basketball around with a stern expression in his face. "Oh boy, how do i get myself into these types of situations...", Youngabae thought. "HEY TAEC!", Youngbae shouted. Taecyeon was startled but waved at the energetic Youngbae. "What's up man?", asked Youngbae. "Nothin' much. just getting some exercise." said Taec. "Mannnnnnn quit lying, Jessica and I saw Yoona in your garage. Man up and tell me what happen bro.", Youngbae said sternly. Taecyeon was startled by Youngbae's masculine approach. "Sigh....alright man. It's just....I lost the "magic" with her..you know what I'm sayin? I feel like we go through the motions everyday and we are in denial of our relationship. She attends these "singing contests" without telling me and simply does what she wants. She is so stubborn. She does not consider my feelings at all!" Taecyeon ranted. "Whew, you really have a lot of things to get off your chest huh? Relationships' sure are tough, especially long lasting ones like ours." said Youngbae. "Tell you what, both of you should go to a therapist and COMMUNICATE with each other. Be open minded and considerate to each other. Don't be so extreme like filing a divorce. Give your relationship one last go, then if it does not work out, it is probably best to see other people." advised Youngbae. Taecyeon nodded and lowered his head. Youngbae could tell Taec was crying and embraced him in a brotherly way.

Meanwhile, Jessica consoled Yoona about what they should do. Oddly enough, Jessica's advice to Yoona was very similar to that of Youngbae's to Taec's. "Hey, stay with us for a while. We will set up an appointment next week. Take a break from each for now." said Jessica. Yoona simply nodded and thanked her for her kindness. In the Dong residence, BoA & Yong Ha went out shopping as BoA had to buy groceries in order to cook food for baby Yong Ha. "What do you want for dinner, Yong Ha?", asked BoA cutely. 'SAMGYEOPSAL!!!!" Yong Ha shouted. The shoppers were startled and looked at BoA & Yong Ha. BoA apologized for the noise. "SSHHHHHH!!! QUIET! You are so noisy!", BoA whispered to him. Yong Ha pouted and satyed quiet. They bought the ingredients for samgyeopsal and went home. Jessica, Youngbae, and Yoona saw the two and smiled widely. "It seems like you two are getting close", the trio exclaimed to BoA. BoA chuckled and pinched Yong Ha's cheecks which he disliked. "NOONA, don't pinch my cheeks like that. It hurts!" said Yong Ha. They all laughed and awed at the cuteness of Yong Ha. "You have been practicing your aegyo huh Yong Ha?" asked Yoona. Yong Ha shyly smiled and nodded. Jessica and Youngbae laughed heartily at the cute gesture as BoA kissed his cheeks as he too adorable.

BoA, Yoona, & Jessica prepared dinner while Youngbae and Yong Ha set up the table for dinner. They welcomed Yoona to the household and celebrated with music and movies. Yong Ha was the primary source of entertainment as he showcared his dance moves that he "copied" from his appa. Youngbae simply blushed and complimented his son. BoA left and they thanked her for all her help and bid her farewell. Youngbae and Jessica introduced the house and showed her to the guest room. Yoona was so thankful that she burst into tears, which confused Yong Ha as he thought that she was disappointed by how the room looked. Youngbae corrected him and chuckled at his cuteness. It was a looonnggg day for Youngbae & Jessica, but they knew they had to fix their friends' marriage. "Ten years they have been together babe....I hope it works out." said Jessica. "Yeah me too...", said Youngbae. Youngbae looked at her wife and hugged her tightly. Jessica was touched by this affectionate gesture then suddenly Youngbae whispered in her ear sensually. "Now how bout the two of us "relieve our stress" in this here bed", said Youngbae with a dorkly smile in his smile. "YAH! DONG YOUNG BAE!", shouted Jessica who was flustered by the request.