Headin' to the Beach

Hello Baby!

A few minutes later, Jessica got to calm down Yong Ha and he eventually fell asleep in her arms. She carried him to his room and then comforted Youngbae downstairs, where he was waiting solemnly. Jessica was waiting for an answer from Youngbae. "So, what happened exactly for Yong Ha to cry like that?" she asked. "Babe...I just saw a old high school friend and we were just getting each other updated with our current events...I believe Yong Ha misunderstood...no wonder he was so quiet" he said regretfully. Jessica sighed and smacked Youngbae on the head. "Why did you go to KFC in the first place when I said not to feed so much food to our Yong Ha..." she explained. Youngbae sighed and lowered his head in sorrow. "I'm sorry...I guess I'm spoiling him..Aigoo, I'm turning into a doormat to our three year old son" he said. "Yup..." she said matter of factly. Youngbae gave her a sad expression expecting her to cheer him up. "What? You are a doormat to Yong Ha" she said. "Aish...never mind..." he said. Youngbae went upstairs to get ready for bed. He knew he had to explain who the lady was to Yong Ha the next day. Jessica was also feeling insecure on what the female friend and Youngbae were doing, wondering what they talked about. On the inside, Jessica was burning with curosity & jealousy, but she had to hold it in for the sake of fixing Yong Ha's misunderstanding first.

The next morning, Yong Ha woke up from his deep sleep. He let out a big yawn and decided to play some video games, forgetting why he cried yesterday. On the other hand, Youngbae was preparing what he was going to say to Yong Ha. He entered the room and saw him playing. "Yong Ha, can you pause your game for a minute?" he asked. Yong Ha obeyed him and put his attention to his father. "Yong Ha....you know the lady you saw the other day when we were eating chicken?" he asked. Yong Ha recollected his memory and nodded. Youngbae was surprised that his attitude was rather bright. "Um..well I just wanted to tell you that she was just a friend of daddy ok. Me & mommy will always be together ok?" he explained. Yong Ha simply nodded innocently as he saw starting to realize slowly that his reactions before were a bit exaggerated. "Ok Appa" he said nodding. Youngbae smiled and gave him a big hug. Jessica watched from afar smiling. The Dong family decided to go to the beach to have some fun.

Yong Ha was excited gathering his minature shovels, pail, etc. wearing his swimming trunks while Jessica put on sunscreen on him. He rushed into the car, waiting for his mom and dad. Youngbae simply chuckled at his cuteness. The family set off to the beach in Seoul, where there were many other families playing and swimming. Jessica relaxed and enjoyed watching her son play around in the sand trying to make a sandcastle. Youngbae sat beside Jessica and decided to cuddle with her. "This is nice right?" he whispered. "Yeah....but I was wondering who your female friend was..." she whispered. Youngbae was shocked by the question. "Ms.Jessica....are you by chance...jealous that I encountered a female friend?" he said. "Wha?!! Me? Jealous! Pfft.......a little.." she said. Youngbae laughed then kissed Jessica's cheek. "Aigoo....we were quite close in high school honestly...I met her in junior year and we had a lot in common but she was not my type haha...to be honest I was glad we had a good relationship for I was VERY quiet in high school-" he was cut off. "I know you were a meek boy in high school babe..but you never told me about Ms. Min Jung though.." she said.

"I'm sorry...I thought you would get jealous..and I was right haha" he said. Jessica gave him a irritated look. "Don't look at me like that" he said. "Is she prettier than me?" she asked. "Umm......a little?" he said non confidently. Jessica glared at him."NOT AT ALL BABE....Sica...you are the prettiest girl I have ever seen" he said. Jessica smiled at his statement then kissed his lips lightly."You are such a liar" she said then got up to check on Yong Ha. Youngbae simply laughed and proceeded to Yong Ha location as well.  His sand castle was not as good, but to his parents it was great for a kid his age. "Umma! Appa! Look hehe its a sand castle" he said proudly. They both smiled and nodded. The Dongs' went to the ocean and swam for a few hours, sharing laughs, smiles, and having a good time together. When it started to get dark, they decided to head home. Yong Ha was very tired and slept immediately when he reached the car. Jessica looked at Youngbae and smiled. "Babe...let's go out on a date...like old times" she said smiling. Youngbae was surprised then said, "What about Yong Ha?" he asked. "I'll ask BoA unnie to babysit..she owes me anyway hehe ^^" she said. They dropped off Yong Ha and tucked him in, Jessica called BoA to babysit which she agreed upon since she had time & Youngbae and Jessia prepared for their date. "Hehe..have fun you two!" BoA said. The couple simply smiled and left the mansion to commence their date.