I Don't Want To!!!

Hello Baby!

It was a breezing autumn day in Seoul, where in the Dong mansion, little pretty boy Yong Ha woke up from his nap with a huge aegyo filled yawn. "UMMA! APPA!" he shouted. Jessica was busy cooking lunch for family, while Youngbae was working out in their indoor gym. "Waaaiiittt...Umma is cooking lunch for you & Appa!" she replied. Yong Ha got off his blue race car bed then made his way to the kitchen where he saw his beautiful blonde mom cooking his favorite dishes. "Wow! Bulgogi, BBQ, and Japchae!" he said. Jessica looked at him and smiled, "Yeah, go call your father to come eat then wash your hands" she said. Yong Ha ran to his appa Youngbae in the workout room. "Appa! Lunch is ready!" he said. Youngbae stopped what he was doing and looked at Yong Ha. "Aigoo...ok ok let's go freshen up first before going to the dinner table" he said. Mandu, Pajeon, sweet rice cakes, etc. filled the table as Jessica awaited the two males to come at the dinner table. "Lunch is ready!" she shouted cutely. 

Youngbae & Yong Ha finished washing up then went to the dinner table with hungry expressions. "Ok, before we eat...Let's pray for the bountiful food." said Youngbae. Jessica, Yong Ha, & Youngbae bowed their heads and said grace for the wonderful food with loved ones. "Thank you for the food Umma, let's eat!" Yong Ha said. They proceeded to eat the food sharing their precious time with each other as a family. Once they finished, Jessica asked Yong Ha to do the dishes with his Appa. "Yong Ha, help your father with the dishes." she said. "Why? I don't wanna...I wanna go outside now..." he pouted. "Help your father with the dishes, then you can play outside." she suggested. Youngbae simply smiled and went to clean the dishes. "Hmph!" Yong Ha said irritated. Jessica let out a sigh then she said, "Yah! Don't show me that kind of attitude Yong Ha!" she said. Yong Ha angrily walked over to the sink with his father to help finish the dishes quickly. It always seemed that Jessica Umma was a bad person to Yong Ha since she always disciplined him. Jessica went to do some laundry. "Aigoo...Geez why is Youngbae always the good cop while I play the villian when raising our child..AISH!" she thought. Youngbae did feels sorry that his wife was taking all the hate from Yong Ha and he knew he had to straighten to out with his only son. 

"Yong Ha...you know that your mother loves you very much and that she is only strict with you because she is teaching you to be a respectable young man when you grow up" he explained. Since Yong Ha was still very young, he did not really listen and washed the dished angrily. Youngbae simply sighed and made Yong Ha stop and face him. "Dong Yong Ha...I don't like your attitude right now..you know I love you and the only reason why we lecture you is to teach you manners and how to do household chores ok?" he said patting his head gently smiling. Yong Ha gave a little smile then continued to do the dishes with his father. Meanwhile, while Jessica was doing laundry, the telephone rang. She answered the phone. "Hello Umma!" she said. "Jessica! How is Yong Ha & Youngbae?" she asked. "They are doing fine...Yong Ha was showing a little attitude to me when I asked him to assist his father to wash the dishes." she said. "Aiggooo...go easy on your child..let me babysit him ^^" she asked. Jessica pondered the offer and accepted. "It would be nice for Yong Ha to see his grandparents before they depart to San Francisco" she said. Jessica's Mom agreed and told her they would come pick him up in 2 hours. They bid farewells and hung up. She finished doing the laundry and saw Yong Ha playing with his father in their backyard. "Shoot the ball into the goal Yong Ha!" he said. Yong Ha attempted to kick soccer ball as hard as he could but ultimately missed. Youngbae could not help but laugh, while Jessica asked if he was ok. "Aisshh...now you are all dirty..You need to clean up again..besides you are going to your grandparents to visit..AND YOU BETTER BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR" she said worriedly. Yong Ha pouted then said, "I don't want to go" he screamed. Youngbae stepped in and said, "Listen to your mother, Yong Ha" he said seriously.

Yong Ha looked at his father with sadness and bowed his head and walked inside the house angrily. Jessica suddenly gave Youngbae a sudden glare. "Ya! Why Am I the only one who gets all the bashing from our child while you two are best friends?!" she said fiercely. Youngbae couldn't help but be aroused by Jessica's anger. "You are so hot when your angry babe.." he said in a joking but seductive way. Jessica's eyes widened by his remark as he approached her slowly, seeing that his eyes were locking sight with her cute pink lips. "YAAAA! What do you think you are doing?" she shouted hitting him hard on the chest. Youngbae laughed then said, "Geez..I'm just kidding around...relax Jessicar...being parents is not easy, raising a child is no joke obviously..but our roles are important, just understand him and don't be so strict. I will try disciplining him more...ok?" he said. Jessica simply pouted and nodded her head. "You better..um so what do we do now that Yong Ha will be gone" she said wondering. Youngbae laughed at Jessica's naive mind. "Let's have some "fun" in the house..." he said with a naughty smirk. Jessica was shocked by Youngbae's sudden actions and simply gulped. "Aigoo! I need to help Yong Ha get ready!" she said rushing inside. Youngbae laughed lightly as he had fun messing with his wife. Yong Ha was now set to go to Grandma's, bidding farewell to Youngbae appa nicely but Jessia umma in a angry pouty way. "Aisshhh...that kid" Jessica said to herself. Youngbae & Jessica were now left alone in the mansion for two hours. "Babe....what should I do? How do I make Yong Ha see me as a fun mother rather than a nagging one..." she said with a worried expression. Youngbae was not paying attention as he was being erted checking out his hot wife. "Hmm...maybe we should think of something in the bedroom" he said with a cunning grin. "YAAHH Dong Youngbae!" she shouted.