Fool Taeyang Appa!

Hello Baby!

Yong Ha was watching TV when a commercial about KFC chicken came up. He was very envious on the people eating the chicken in the commercial to the point where he was drooling like crazy. "I want chicken...." he thought. Youngbae entered the living room where he saw a drooling Yong Ha staring at the TV. "Hmm? You want chicken Yong Ha?" he asked. He nodded with a small smile. "Appa...buy me chicken!!" he said cutely. Youngbae thought to himself, "What should I do....If I buy him chicken Jessica will kill me...If I do not buy chicken Yong Ha will hate me....Aigoo..". "Ya..Yong Ha you just ate Korean BBQ a few hours ago...That's enough meat for today..mmkay?" he said. Yong Ha whined loudly. "Mmmm....I want chicken though!" he exclaimed. Youngbae did not want to give in to Yong Ha. "Yong Ha, stop complaining. When daddy says no it means no okay?" he said. Suddenly, Yong Ha simply nodded obediently. "Huh...geez I..AM GOOD keke good boy Yong Ha" he thought smiling looking at his son turn his attention back to the TV. Little that he know, Yong Ha was coming up with a plan to trick Youngbae Appa to let him buy chicken for him. "keke Appa Babo....I'm getting that chicken no matter what.." he said with a cunning smirk. (Woah lol) Jessica went to the spa due to Youngbae's request. He told her that she should take out her stress and relax due to a tiring but fun day in Lotte World with Yong Ha. Jessica thanked him as well as forgiving him for his childish acts. She enjoyed the wonderful massages, baths, saunas, etc.

Phase One: Compliment Appa and apologize for attitude. "Appa...sorry for rudely asking for chicken..." he said then kissed his dad's cheek. "Aigoo....its ok I'm glad you understood why Yong Ha" he said. Phase Two: Create a fake competitive conflict. "but Appa....you know when I was when Umma..she bought many delicious foods and claimed she was better than you" he lied. Youngbae simply scoffed and took Yong Ha's bait. "Hmph...did she?" he asked with a "oh so that's how it is" expression. "Do you know how to get back at her?" he said. Youngbae asked how. "Buy me chicken" he whispered. Youngbae bursted into laughter at the thought of almost being tricked by his three year old son. "Yong Ha! You think you would trick me...hahaha Nice try I have to admit you almost got me" he said walking to the kitchen. "Aish I was just kidding..but...this is expected from "the naughty & bad Appa"..well that's what mom said anyways..." he said innocently. Youngbae looked at Yong Ha clearly angered by the mean nickname from his wife. "Ya! Umma said that about Appa! Aigoo...how dare she say such crude words to our pure child." he said. Yong Ha simply pouted and nodded. "You know what...she doesn't control me...If she wants to see a rebelious husband then I'll show her!" he said in a childish tone. "Lets buy you KFC Chicken Yong Ha!!" he shouted grabbing the keys. Yong Ha simply smiled at his father's stupidity. "Appa will believe anything I say" he said to himself.

Youngbae & Yong Ha arrived at KFC. Yong Ha was concealing his excitement. They entered the store filled with the aroma of sweet chicken. "Yong Ha, what would you like?" he asked. "CHICKEN" he said cutely. Youngbae smiled then approached the countered carrying Yong Ha. "May I take your order?" the cashier asked. Youngbae ordered 3 pieces of KFC chicken alongside some sides. "That will be $8.36 please" she said. Youngbae gave her the money and received the food. Yong Ha was smiling contently. When they reached the table Yong Ha immediately grabbed a piece of chicken and ate it viciously. "Yong Ha, show some manners" he said. Yong Ha calmed down and ate diligently. A strange but beautiful figure approached the father & son's table. "Youngbae!" she shouted. He looked up and saw the familiar face. "Lee Min Jung!" he said. They greeted each other properly and sat down. "Wow...I can't believe its been 11 years since I've seen you" she said. "Yeah, you've become even more beautiful since high school" he said. Min Jung simply blushed at saw the cute & naughty Yong Ha acrossed the table eating the mashed potatoes with the chicken in a messy manner. "Omo..you're son is so cute Youngbae..he resembles you a lot. Down from his beautiful eyes to his cute lips." she said with a hint of a flirtateous tone, as she was unaware he was married. Youngbae was shocked from her tone change and realized he left his wedding ring in the bedroom. "Umm...yeah haha" he said awkwardly. Min Jung decided to make a move on her old high school friend, for she always had a little crush on him since high school, it was now or never. "Youngbae..would you & your son like to go to a water park with me sometime?" she asked with cute eyes staring at the nervous Youngbae. He wanted to gently reject Min Jung so their relationship won't be awkward. "Um...Min Jung...I am married..." he said. Min Jung expression immediately turned from a hopeful to a embarrassed one. "Why didn't you tell me?! Gosh.." she said slapping his arm gently in a friendly manner.

Youngbae simply laughed and apologized. Yong Ha was wondering why his Appa and this pretty lady were talking. "Hmm....does Appa like this woman?" he thought. All the food was finished and Youngbae & Min Jung bid farewell plus exchanging numbers as fellow comrades. Yong Ha was scared at the fact that his dad was cheating on Jessica Umma. His expression was sad when they were traveling home, but Youngbae did not see. "How was the food Yong Ha?" he asked. He said nothing and dashed into the house. "Hmm? What's wrong?" he wondered. Jessica was already at home relaxing herself at her bed. "Ahh..what a day." she said to herself. Yong Ha rushed into his mom's room with tears in his eyes. "Umma..." he said crying. Jessica was extremely worried. "What's wrong baby?!" she asked. "Appa....was......talking...to....a.....pretty......noona...." he said. Youngbae arrived at the door of the bedroom while Jessica gave him a vicious "what did you do?" expression. "Aigoo...." Youngbae thought.