It's Been Too Long...

Hello Baby!

Youngbae & Jessica arrived in front of a karaoke building. "Let's sing babe" suggested Jessica. Youngbae was surprised by her statement. "You haven't sang in a long time haha..its been about three years, I wonder how'll you sound ^^" he said. Jessica glared at him causing him to look down in fear. "I still sing beautifully....jerk" she said. Youngbae apologized even though he did not mean to offend her and then they both went inside. The receptionist recognized Jessica and asked for an autograph. "OMO Ms. Jessica I was a big fan of you...your husband is so handsome keke" she said. Jessica & Youngbae thanked her and took the key to the karaoke room. Youngbae decided to sing a song that was a big hit almost a decade ago, SNSD's "Gee". Jessica LOVED that song so much. "Yay, I wanna sing!" she said shoving Youngbae to the ground. "Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story My Angel and My Girls My sunshine Oh! Oh! let's go! Neomu neomu meotjyeo nooni nooni busyeo Sumeul moht shigesseo tteollineun geol Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby"  

She sang the whole song cheerfully and full of aegyo which made Youngbae happy. "Whew! That was great." she said. "You did great babe..Now its my turn" he said. Youngbae chose Kim Tae Woo's "Love Rain" next. "Nae sarangi meorie naerimyeon chueogi doesaranago gaseume naerimyeon sojunghaetdeon sarangi tteooreugo nae sarangi ipsure daheumyeon neol saranghae nege oechimyeo biga naerineun geu gireul ttarageotdaga geotdaga geotdabomyeon-". He sang the song with precision and hit every note in perfect harmony from beginning to end. Jessica clapped at his amazing performance. "Wahh,,,you should've became a singer keke" she said. Youngbae blushed at the comment. The couple sang and danced for a couple of hours, before they knew it was already 3AM! "Aigoo...I'm so tired" Jessica said falling on the couch. Youngbae nodded and signaled them to pay then go home. As they were driving home they saw a familiar park where they used to meet in secret when they were dating. "Ahaha...wow babe lets hang out here for a few minutes" he said. "It's so dark though..." she said. "I'll protect you.." he said. Though it was quite sweet and romantic, reality made it sound REALLY cheesy. "Aish...just...stop" she said. They got off the car and walked around the wide park strolling along the grasses despite it being pitch dark. 

Youngbae suddenly turned to Jessica near a street lamp at the edges of the park. Jessica looked at him suddenly. "What's wro-" she got cut off by Youngbae's sudden hug. Jessica was surprised by his actions. "What are you doing babe?" she said muffled. He said nothing. They stayed at that position for a few minutes. Then Youngbae suddenly said, " Remember when I surprised you by coming back all the from America to see you?" he whispered. Jessica said yes and smiled hugging him tightly. She started to remember their sweet moments when they were dating. "Time goes by...so fast..From meeting you at the dance studio..to the scandal & break up......now..-" she was cut off once again by Youngbae's sudden kiss. They passionately kissed for a couple of minutes but it felt like it lasted forever, feeling eternal bliss. They looked into each other's eyes deeply then Jessica pecked Youngbae cutely on the lips. "Babe...lets go home..BoA unnie is gonna kill me" she said. Youngbae laughed and they both walked to the car and headed home.They entered the house to see a sleeping BoA on the couch. "Aigoo...my poor unnie" she said. Youngbae got ready for bed as they both decided to let BoA sleep the night. Jessica closed the lights and locked the doors and joined Youngbae in bed. The next morning, BoA woke up in a daze slowly realizing that he dozed off and feel asleep.

"Aish...my face is all puffy" she said. She went into the bathroom and cleaned her face. She went upstairs and checked on Yong Ha, he was playing his video games after waking up. "Ya! Go wash up while I get breakfast made since your parents have not come home yet" she said. Yong Ha obeyed and went into the bathroom and washed his face, BoA decided to help him for he was having a bit of trouble. Jessica woke up and saw Yong Ha watching TV in the living room while BoA was making breakfast. "Aigoo...thank you so much unnie.." she thought. Youngbae followed behind her. "BoA!!" he shouted. BoA looked up and saw the couple. "Aww...look at you two.." she said. Yong Ha was too busy watching Pororo Adventures. They went downstairs and apologized to her for making her babysit all night. "Aish...its ok but there was a phone call from Mr. Ok Taec Yeon for you Jessica. he wanted to give you an invitation. " she said. "Wha?! Hmm....I wonder...OH! It's his birthday today OMO I can't believe I forgot..." she said. Taec Yeon was her best friend in high school but they did not like each other since he married his high school sweetheart Im Yoona. "He's turning 29...." she said. Youngbae knew about their friendship and believed that Taecyeon was Jessica's "safest" guy friend so he had no worry. "I'll babysit for you again if you want" BoA said. "Oh its okay-" she said but was cut off. "Geez girl its all good" she said with a smile. Youngbae agreed to the offer selfishly. Jessica smacked him on the head. "Oww....." he said. Jessica thanked her unnie while Youngbae decided to go swimming with some colleagues. The truth was BoA was quite awkward with Yong Ha so she wanted him to be comfortable with her as she was his godmother. Jessica decided to go buy some gifts so she left first bidding farewell to her son, husband, and best friend. Youngbae coolly bid farewell to BoA & cutely parted with his son a few hours after Jessica. Operation: Fix the awkwardness BoA/Yong Ha couple!