7

The Decision and The Present

The news of DB5K split surrounded them after they arrived korea. Many media said DB5K already split because yunho, changmin and jaejoong, yoochun, junsu arrived in different time. Yunho and changmin heading to their dorm first before they went to their parents house. Junsu, yoochun, jaejoong move to their parents house after reached korea. The media never stop talking about DB5K, SM telephone never stop ringing, the fans become crying and some of them were wild. Many artist were comment them. Andy and CJES who helped them also hard to move. They had to be carefully if they went to the court.

Yunho and changmin were monitored by SM, what they do, wherever they go SM will followed. Even they in their parents house, SM will always check them, make sure that yunho and changmin not seeing jaejoong, yoochun and junsu.

Yoochun and jaejoong didn't stop drink soju, beer or vodka. They had to be drunk every night to forget their pain even when the morning comes, they will remember it again. Junsu who don't drink alcohol only can drink a ice coffee every time. Many people who judge them as the traitor or the people who not thankful, they can't endure alone. Their parents who only can watch his sons like person who lost his soul. Their sons just can sleep, drink alcohol or coffee and sleep again. The parents were hurt and stressed too.

Sometime yunho would hiking for relieve his stress or just walking. He felt really bad, he got text that said he is a traitor. Changmin who still a maknae after all look depressed too, he drink soju alone and eating again. Changmin really miss his hyungs, he want to call them but if he called his hyungs, SM will do something to them.

Andy and CJES were at the court, to finished their task to completed the evidence. Many trial that they had done with SM but the Problem between jaejoong, yoochun and junsu never done

 

Junsu woke up, he felt dizzy and he felt someone hold his hand. He can feel that he’s not in his room, it must be someone room. But he couldn’t remember about yesterday. Junsu look around and found someone who hold his hand

“jaejoong hyung?”

“ah you wake up…”

“what happened? Why I’m in your room?”

Jaejoong check up junsu forehead “you fainted.. it must be the effect after you don’t sleep well because you drank too much coffee”

“you must didn’t remember right?” jaejoong continued

Junsu nodded “I felt so dizzy hyung”

“you and yoochun came to my house yesterday, we talked until morning and stopped after you fainted right in front of me and yoochun”

“where’s yoochun?”

“his in another room, he drunk”

They heard a loud bang the door from the outside, they didn’t feel shock because they know yoochun just woke up and vomit after drunk.

“I’ll be back, you rest a little bit” jaejoong command

After jaejoong out, junsu took his phone. His mom and brother had called him and asked if he was okay. after he sent a message to his mom, he watched his phone.

3rd February 2010….. “yunho hyung and changmin will birthday soon…” throw his phone

He really miss yunho hyung and changmin. “How are you hyung? Changmin…did you still hungry at midnight?” he asked himself. He wanted so bad.

Jaejoong help yoochun got up. He and yoochun drank a lot, but yoochun just too much until he drunk and sleep beside jaejoong. Junsu out from jaejoong room and move to help yoochun walk.

“stop drinking yoochun ah” as yoochun sit on the couch

Yoochun hummed “do you feel better after you drink many coffee last night?”

“im good because I don’t drunk like you”

“but you fainted”

“because I don’t sleep well”

They kept silent, they don’t want fight this morning. Start end of January, they often to sleep in jaejoong house. They just worried with his hyung, he live alone. His sisters were busy and his parents were far away. Yoochun and junsu felt depressed too but because their family with them, they felt alright. One thing that yoochun and junsu dislike about jaejoong is he always hide his tears in front of them. Jaejoong will said “im okay” everytime yoochun and junsu asked.

“let’s breakfast” asked jaejoong as he put the simple sandwich on the table

While eating junsu felt something wrong “hyung, is everything okay?”

“about what?”

“I don’t know, I just felt something wrong.. anyway how the lawsuit?”

“andy hyung called me last night, tomorrow we will going to the court”

Jaejoong nodded “just be honest, I want this end quickly”

Junsu nodded “hyung, cjes called me. they said rhythm zone a sub label of avex want us to make single album and promote in japan also have concert”

“really? I thought we have to ended the lawsuit first and then we start the activities”

“but hyung.. this is our chance to make citizen choose us, and they will know what SM do” yoochun finish his last bite

“I agree with yoochun.. let’s try” junsu agreement

“hm let’s try then” jaejoong finally agree but his heart felt something wrong.

 

“happy birthday changmin…happy birthday yunho…” jaejoong blown the candles

He remember so well his lovely member birthday, but since he can’t celebrate with them. He choose to celebrate alone. He wished many things before he blow the candles. Jaejoong watched the candles, he couldn’t handle the tears. He miss yunho and changmin so badly. He want them, he want to hug them but he can’t.

Yoochun and junsu were in cjes to meeting with baek chang jo, their new CEO. Honestly, yoochun and jaejoong didn’t believe chang jo nim much like junsu. Junsu tried to manage what will they do in japan, and ask to get a new manager for .

“so you three will japan until june” baek chang jo explain their new activites

“and I will stay in korea to help your lawsuit until done” he continued

“hm baek chang jo nim, may I ask something to you?” yoochun asked

“sure”

“many company offer us money to work with them but we reject it. and why you not offering  anything but you want to help us?”

“I want to help you, I have strong feeling about you, junsu and jaejoong”

Yoochun nodded “ok, please continue the meeting”

“ok that’s for today, I want you three meet me two days again and I will introduce a new manager for you”

“thank you chang jo nim”

 

 In the middle of may, yunho and changmin were called by SM in the evening. Their condition more better than last time they came to SM building last november in 2009. Yunho and changmin back to korea for one day leave the three member at japan.

Flashback

"Why I have to sign this paper?!" Yunho threw the paper

Changmin and yunho had read the paper. The paper talked about cosmetics issue that can attack the three member and also their statement. The whole paper is make citizen to be on SM side and look down the three member side.

"Why you do this??!!" Changmin stood up 

"I think you all know what SM do, we play dirty. Your three members won't survive if they still want to quit..." Soo man seonsaengnim sat in front of them

"Why you do this to us??? The citizen will also realize this, you're not thinking any damage if the citizen knows that SM playing dirty huh?"

Soo man seonsaengnim laughed "I don't care with that, I just care with my money maker who will leave. I don't want if the market sales down just because your three members quit"

"Is just us who money maker in this company? Huh? There still snsd, super junior, boa sunbae, etc" changmin already angry

"Nope. TVXQ is my biggest money maker to me, I don't want to lose my money"

"!! Me and changmin decide not to leave for this company sake!! Just leave my members quit!!"

Soo man seonsaengnim chuckled"signed this first"

"No" yunho answered

soo man seonsaengnim made phone call to their manager "tell jaejoong, yoochun, junsu to pack their things, they should leave japan tonight and don't let them to see yun-----"

"Don't!!!!!!!!!!!!" Changmin screamed.

Soo man seonsaengnim continue "changmin tell me to stop, so cancel that thing"

soo man seonsaengnim put his phone "so signed that"

Yunho and changmin sighed. With their heavy hearts, they signed the paper

"Good" they heard soo man clapped his hands

"I let you and your members do the last performance in the last day of this year in japan. After that performance, you two and your three member will back to korea differently"

"Anyway....." His hands take some files and made yunho and changmin saw from their seat

"I had already your fathers statement. You can read the statement later on the news"

"WHAT!!!!! WHY YOU BRING OUR PARENTS???" Cried changmin

"You don't have to know the reason. The thing you have to do is obey and your three member will save, ok?" Soo man seonsaengnim leave the room with his big smile.

Yunho tried to chase soo man seonsaengnim but his body collapsed. Changmin caught yunho body before hit the floor. "Yunho hyung!!"

Changmin called kyuhyun to help him. As changmin waited kyuhyun, he looked yunho hyung in his arm. He felt that his choice to stay is the right choice. He won't leave yunho hyung, he will be a someone that yunho hyung need in the future, he always be yunho hyung side. He promised.

Kyuhyun came along with heechul. Heechul checked yunho condition.

"What happened?" Kyuhyun asked

"Worse... They forced us"

"What?! I can't believe it. You already did the right thing and they still forced you??" Said heechul

Changmin nodded "and we can't do anything now...."

Kyuhyun sighed "be strong changmin ah"

Heechul gave yunho oxycan to wake him up. Yunho started to open his eyes. He felt really dizzy and thirsty.

“Hyung are you okay?“ asked changmin

Yunho nodded“maybe i just tired so i fainted, we have to go back to japan changmin ah, kyuhyun ah help us to get the ticket“

kyuhyun nodded and went to his manager to help him. Changmin and heechul can only look yunho, who just sat silently while close his eyes.

“Yunho ah, are you will tell jaejoong, junsu and yoochun?“ heechul asked

“I can‘t...“

“you should tell them, you had to be honest so they will understand...they will know too next time, if you not tell them, there willl be a misunderstanding between you and them“

chngmin sighed “this too much hyung..”

“we‘ll try“ yunho answered

Kyuhyun opened the door “i got the ticket, you‘ll be leaving at 8pm“

“Thank you kyuhyun ah“changmin thanked

Seeing jaejoong, junsu, yoochun, changmin laugh is the happiest thing for yunho, he couldn‘t tell them about yesterday. After he signed that paper, day by day are precious to him. He and changmin know when they will perform together as 5, but they couldn‘t tell jaejoong, junsu and yoochun, they can‘t say anything.

Before their last performance, yunho cry a lot on jaejoong side because yunho felt guilty to his lover and . Changmin who can‘t express his feeling, just kept the problem inside and cry alone in his room.

End of the flashback

Yunho and changmin went inside to the meeting room, soo man seonsaengnim already wait them.

“long time no see, how are you?“ soo man seonsaengnim greeted them

“as you can see now, we were fine. No more asking seonsaengnim. Just whats the matter you calling us“

“I already made your schedule until next year…”

Changmin laughed “so you want keep dbsk keep alive with 2 members?”

“great! You two keep do activities as TVXQ, the new manager will inform you”

Two men came in the room, yunho and changmin never meet them, they are scary and have a sharp eyes.

“wait.. where’s my last manager?” yunho asked

“I force him to quit. If I keep your last manager together with you, I’m sure you will ask him to meet your former members”

Yunho chuckled “jaejoong, yoochun, junsu are still my member.. don’t ever call them as former member!!!!”

“up to you yunho.. let’s listen your new manager”

Changmin hold yunho hand to calm him. one by one the new manager introduce themselves.

“good.. so I making a rules for both of you.. One, obey to me. Two, make citizen choose your side. Three, don’t ever support/meet/contact your former member. Four, if media ask about your former member just make them as traitor.”

“what the !! Is that you called rules??!” cried yunho

“rules number one, obey to me. if you break the rules. Your former member will get the punishment”

“what???!!” yunho and changmin shocked

“we’re done. Yunho tomorrow you will start practicing musical tomorrow, your manager will explain” soo man seonsaengnim leave the room

Changmin and yunho kept silent, their new manager just watch them without saying anything.

“hyung…”

“let’s do what he want now…” yunho look his only dongsaeng. “let’s do the best..”

“I don’t understand with you hyung.. why you just keep silent after what seonsaengnim said”

“hmm changmin.. we can’t talk in here, not with these guy” yunho looked their new manager

Changmin just sighed, what yunho said is true. Their new managers won’t keep any secret, they will tell all the story to sooman seonsaengnim

“who will explain to me?” yunho asked their new managers

“me sir, lee tak gun”

“ok tak gun ssi.. please explain”

“you take a lead role in goong musical as prince shin. I will give you the script and the drama”

“lead role? Is it too difficult?” changmin asked

“they take this as new challenge for you, yunho nim. Tomorrow will be your first meeting with them”

“ok I’ll accept it.. and for how long?”

“we don’t know because they aren’t inform us”

Changmin laughed “as manager you should know this thing.. you aren’t professional, just quit”

“changmin!”yunho tapped changmin shoulder

“why? They aren’t professional like my previous manager”

“just let them be… this is seonsaengnim people, you know the punishment..”

Changmin silent “sorry.. just continue tak gun ssi”

“its okay changmin nim. Anyway, you two will make a comeback next year”

“so when we will start recording and learn the choreography?” yunho asked

“around july and in august you will made the comeback appearances for the Seoul SM Town Live 2010 world tour on ”

Changmin and yunho sighed and they went out before saying goodbye to their new managers.

 

Changmin and yunho move to changmin apartment to resting. Yunho saw many empty soju bottle and cup of ramen. He didn’t believe what he saw.

“are you drinking?”

“everynight hyung” as changmin sat on the couch

“what about your health? You just eating instant ramen” yunho tried to clean up the kitchen

“my mom send me food everyday, I just lazy to cook it again”

“no more soju changmin ah..”

Changmin just nodded “what about you hyung?”

“im drinking too but not everyday”

“good then” changmin played his phone

Changmin read the article, many tittle has DBSK name. he just bored to read those article. He just want to know his hyungs article until he found some article only said Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu start activities as three in Japan.

“hyung come here! I found hyungs article”

Yunho sat beside changmin “they start in japan first with avex sub label, rhythm zone?”

“that’s good then…” yunho smiled

“no, that’s not good hyung. Its one of SM plan” changmin throw his phone

“what do you mean changmin ah?”

“SM plan to break them in Japan”

Yunho sighed “what can we do?”

“nothing hyung…”

Changmin felt guilty to his hyungs, his tears fall as yunho hug him and tapped his shoulder. He want to help his hyungs but he can’t. yunho cry as well, he felt really guilty. He don’t want to see more depressed and sad. There’s no one can help Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu and no one can stop SM to keep play dirty to .


yeay! finally an update<3 hope you like it<3

i really super busy.. but i will tried to keep writing <3

thank you for keep reading and keep crying (lol) and welcome new reader and new subscriber<3

anyway thank you for giving vote to this story<3

 

-kamilia501aktf-