5

The Decision and The Present

“what do you mean hyung?“ asked yoochun

“SM is trying to make jaejoong,yoochun,junsu image bad in korean cassie and korean citizen“

“Gosh!! what the.....“ jaejoong hold his anger

“One thing that we can do now, we have to ask cjes to help us“ junsu stated

“Cjes?who?“ Asked changmin

“someone who will help us later“

“ I think junsu right hyung... lets accept baek chang jo offer“ yoochun continued

“cjes? Baek chang jo? i think i know him“ the manager stated

“Dont tell anybody about this hyung...“ said yunho

“Okok.. cjes is quite new, i will search about them“

“Thank you hyung“ junsu thanked

“Hm.. i will go to my room now, see you tomorrow“ their manager get out from their home

Junsu and changmin made their own way to their room for playing before sleep and yoochun, jaejoong and yunho move to the yunjae room because yoochun need to talk with them

“ andy hyung informed me that we have to go to korea as soon as schedule finish because we have to go to the court, we hve to give our testimony“ said yoochun

“tell him that we can go to korea around april“ yunho answered

“is faster is better hyung? Let’s go to korea around march”

“we don’t have specific month since we have to make sure our schedule is end and we have to be sure if we can go back korea safely” jaejoong explained

“oh okay, I’ll tell him” Yoochun nodded and out from yunjae room
 

Jaejoong sigh “things going complicated now”

Yunho nodded “we have to be strong for us and them, things won’t going easy now. No matter what will happen later we have to believe each other, sometime misunderstanding can make our relationship bad”

Jaejoong sigh and lean his head to yunho chest

“Did i interupt you?“ Junsu voice from their back

“oh not really, what happen?“ jaejoong ask

“baek chang jo sajang nim is wait for us, to try resolve our problem against sm.. he will help us to win“

“Ooohh... tell him we will meet him as soon as we go back to korea“ jaejoong answered

“okay hyung! Enjoy your time” Junsu laughed softly and closed the door in front of him

“I hope changmin not enter our room to disturb our time now“ said yunho as he started to press his lips to jae lips

“HYUNG!!“ cried changmin from their back

Jaejoong move fastly, he could hear yunho groaned and he blushed

“O-oh what happen changmin ah?“ asked jaejoong

“im hungry.......“changmin pouted

“ok, i will cook now“

jaejoong went to kitchen and cook for his lovely member, he heard yunho run to chase changmin and he yelled because changmin disturb his time. Jaejooong can only laugh see them like children. And ofcourse he will miss this forever.

 

Christmas song in everywhere, everytime and everyday lately, 2 more days it will be Christmas day for all people who will going celebrate it, DBSK was over exciting for this Christmas because they know that it will be last Christmas for them as five. On Christmas eve, jaejoong prepared a dish for all member and the other member prepare the small party for them. They gathered around 7pm and started to eat dinner together.

“hyung, this is the most delicious food ever!” junsu shouted

“so in the past, my food is not delicious?” jaejoong pouted

“no-no… I mean this is the best!! Ya chamgin ah, you agree with me right?”

Changmin still chew the food “emhh..emhh…delicouisus” changmin mumbled

“ya yaa eat first before talk” yoochun hit changmin back

Changmin doesn’t want to be interrupted in his time with the lovely food, so he just eat without talking. After dinner, they have to pick someone for wash the plate, they play scissors, rock and paper, yunho who lost had to wash all the plate. The other member move to living room and open the beer for their small party.

Like usual, junsu and changmin make the other laugh because their dorky, and in the end they ended with laugh each other because they made jokes each other. Junsu eu kyang kyang, yoochun derp, yunho unstoppable aegyo, jaejoong 4D and fake innocent changmin.. they wont forget anything about each other craziness. Because they laugh so hard, they become tired and the silent around them.

“since we have end our joke, why don’t we start to say truthful each other or said anything that we have to said in here” junsu started

“oh I think its good idea” yunho agree

They spin the empty beer bottle to pick up who will be the first to talk. The bottle stop in changmin first.

“well.. I have to talk a lot for now since I will used them later. First, I really thankful for hyungs who always be my side whenever I need.. I found that one fan talk about me that I’ve been bad to hyungs because my bad attitude, and I think that the fan is right but I really do love you hyungs, I just hate if I hide my true attitude, its like I two faced person. And lately, I want to quit too.. I want that we can be together as 5 forever. I hate when I know the progress of the three hyungs lawsuit, its hurt. I just doesn’t want to let go my jaejoong hyung, yoochun hyung and junsu hyung. But sometime I think if I follow hyungs lawsuit, what about yunho hyung? I don’t want to leave yunho hyung alone. I will protect hyungs like hyungs protect me”

Changmin confession make his hyungs so proud to him, changmin tears fell down since he ended his confession. His hyungs comforted him. Next turn, the bottle stop in yoochun side.

“like changmin, I want to say thank you for the elder, junsu, and changmin. Maybe if I didn’t joined the audition, I wont be able to met my true bestfriend. Somehow I really feel guilty to doing this, I know I really like a traitor… I feel if I endure a little bit, the lawsuit things wont ever to cover all the news like now. But in my other side, if I stop now, the advantage will come to us and the other. Maybe SM will make shorter contract for the hoobaes and yunho hyung, changmin will go out as soon as contract is finished. Im really sorry to leave yunho hyung and changmin.. from the deep my heart I wish that we will able to be together forever. I promise I will protect our name and be strong for my member”

Yoochun crying so hard now, the guilty feel is killing him everyday, he doesn’t want to leave DBSK, he really want to be a forever part of DBSK. Yunho hug him since he really considered yoochun as his easy going dongsaeng. Then, the bottle stop in front of jaejoong.

He looked all the member stared at him, he have to be strong since he is the eldest

“thanks..thanks… the words that I said everyday to my member and always be on my pray.. thanks God for making me met my lovely dongsaeng. And sorry for not being a good hyung for my member…I know what exactly the feelings that surrounded in all your heart now, because I feel the same, i don’t want to regret with my choice for quit SM, because when you do something big you will get something big too.. yunho ah, thank you for being my side”

Jaejoong hold yunho hands, yunho tell him by his eyes to not cry now, because the eldest have to be strong. One of many things that jaejoong like about yunho is yunho always make him feel strong. Jaejoong spin the bottle, and the bottle stop in front of junsu.

Junsu hold his tears “first, thanks for all the elder did for me, thanks yoochun ah and changmin ah who really know me more than I do. Sorry if I made my choice to followed yoochun to quit SM, it doesn’t mean I want to leave yunho hyung and changmin. I believe in the future we will be together” junsu cry harder as he ended.

Jaejoong hugged him and tap his shoulder, jaejoong really understand how sensitive junsu now, junsu can’t really express his feelings so well, even junsu is the honest member that he ever know. Junsu is the cutest dongsaeng he ever had. Without spin the bottle again, all the member know the last who will talk.

“its really honor for me to met my members, to work together, to cry together, share happiness together.. thanks kid. Like jaejoong said sorry for not being a good hyung for you all. You all know me like I know you all, I protect jaejoong ,junsu, yoochun, changmin always. No matter what will happened later, we have to be strong and trust each other. Don’t let misunderstanding leading us, we have to trust each other” yunho ended with smile

They hug each other, the elder not cry because they will have a time later and their brothers keep crying, all the member have the same feel. they feel hurt and sad.

Its been 2 hours they talked and cry, they moved to the balcony and watch the snow fall together. The big Christmas tree in front of their home. As they look the dark sky with the stars surrounded them, they make a wish together. They closed their eyes.

 

“we believe we will laugh together again, we believe we will be together again. Protect us, protect my fans.”

 


Thank you for all the reader and subscriber ^~^, yaaaay TVXQ something MV out!!! can't stop watching it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9HBT6sRSZ8