4

The Decision and The Present

The reporter keep ask them, the fans still keep flooding the UFO, the news can’t stop reported DBSK. Actually the member getting stressed because of this, many misunderstanding and SM can’t stop say negatively about jaejoong,yoochun and junsu. Issue about china cosmetic is the weapon that SM used for attack the three members. Since Japan is the safest place to keep doing the schedule, DBSK stayed a little longer in japan. After the schedule ended, they heading to their dorm. Junsu had accepted the email from Baek Chang Jo, Cjes CEO. Junsu think if CJes is the right company. He had to discuss with the other member.

“yunho hyung, look at this. This is Baek Chang Jo, he is a CEO of Cjes ent. The company is not known, I think if jaejoong hyung, yoochunie and I go to this company, we will be really ok. They told me, if we didn’t want to make a contract, just let Cjes help us to keep being a artist. And for the profit, we can discuss with them too. I know Baek Chang Jo, he is kind and warm.”

Yunho looked CJes and Baek Chang Jo, he agree with junsu.

“but junsu ah, why you did this fastly? If SM and reporter know, it will be dangerous”

“I know, since I don’t know what will happen to us later, I had to do this. Just for preparing”

Yunho nodded “I agree if jaejoong and yoochun agree with this too. I hope this man will help us later”

“thank you yunho hyung” smiled junsu

 

Changmin already sleep, yoochun on the phone with his mom, junsu prepared to sleep. The three have to be together in one room since they don’t want bother the couple. Honestly, the couple is wanted to be in one room with the three member. Yunho in his room with the milk in his hand. Jaejoong sat on the bed while played his phone, yunho took the phone fastly.

“YA! My phoneee”

Yunho turn off the phone and put on the desk. Jaejoong pout and wrap his body with the blanket.

“its already midnight, don’t make your beautiful eyes sick with that phone” yunho sat beside him

Jaejoong blushed “tsk..tskk.. sweet talker”

“drink this, you seems sick today…” yunho offered the glass

Jaejoong took the glass and drink the milk “oh I think a little bit fever, since changmin keep making me cook on midnight lately”

“if you tired, just sleep. Don’t cook again”

Jaejoong shaked his head “changmin wont sleep and he will sick if he hungry. I don’t want my children get sick”

Yunho kissed jaejoong forehead “stop worrying our children, changmin won’t die if he don’t eat. You should worry about yourself”

Jaejoong put the glass on the desk “eiy, this appa. Let’sleep now. We still have to work tomorrow” jaejoong pinched yunho cheek

Yunho hugged jaejoong “jaejoong ah… junsu talk about CJes with me, you must know too right?”

Jaejoong nodded “why suddenly he talk this?”

“to protect you, yoochun and him. he have to do fastly since he don’t know what will happen later. Did you agree work with them?”

“I don’t know, I don’t want to make a contract with any company. I want to work freely”

“but CJes offer you the freedom, I already agree. I think they is good with their artist. Try work with them jaejoong ah”

“I agree if you agree too yunho ah. let’s sleep”

Yunho nodded and wish the best for all his lovely member.

 

The member had a important meeting today. Even just for inform the schedule, because they know they will separated, they must know their last day.

“jaejoong and yoochun done with colors melody and harmony promotion. in November, you all have to recording the last 2 single album, have a photoshoot for calendar and the album Perform Stand by U twice in different events, Perform Rainy blue in FSN music festival collaboration with one artist. radio, television will inform us later. hmm… I think just that. I will inform you all later”

“ah.. once again, I don’t want to talk about your current condition. Although I felt really sad… your coordi too can’t stop crying lately if heard your news. Even I don’t know the reason, you all have to be strong ok? And jaejoong, yoochun, junsu, you always be DBSK member. Although you walk in different path now, you have to remember your day with DBSK are irreplaceable” their manager weep his tears.

The member hugged him, their manager is always the best from them, because their manager is work for DBSK and not for SM. He managed the schedule, managed everything that DBSK need. Like Dad, friend and brother for them. Their manager is unforgettable.

 

One half month for learn the new dance and recording Break out, 時ヲ止メテ,  君が踊る、夏, 甘く果てしなく, Junsu’s Xiahtic and Yunho’s checkmate in. They know it will be their last song. Many broadcasting had cancel recording with them and they were really thankful for it because it will be so much time to they for spent together. They will recording the Break out PV first because it will be release in january

“The recording is different. You all have individually recording. First yunho, changmin, Yoochun and junsu will be together, and the last is jaejoong… understand?” inform their manager

All the member nodded “the shooting will hard…” jaejoong stated

“because I know you have to spent Christmas together, the PV recording will start in 10th december until 11th December, got it?”

They nodded.

  

The recording ended smoothly, yunho had pick up jaejoong from the studio because they will have a party to celebrate junsu birthday even its not the day.

After hang out together, they arrived at their dorm. Junsu and changmin move to their room to play an online game, Yoochun on the phone with andy to know their lawsuit, Jaejoong cooks for dinner while yunho hug him from the back.

“yoochun ah, how the situation in korea?” yunho asked

“well…. Its better than before. Andy hyung contact me that he done contact our lawyer”

“its good. Thank you, you should go to supermarket, buy some beers” jaejoong answered

“ok”

“beers again? you just drank a lot of beers in junsu party ”yunho asked

“well… you know me, if im not drunk that means im still thirsty of beers”

“aish…”

“anyway don’t ever cheat or this knife will hurt you” jaejoong stated

“ouww so scary… you know my heart even you know all my part of my body so you must know that I wont ever cheat”

Jaejoong blushed “try this” jaejoong take a little soup and gave to yunho

Yunho taste the soup “hmm…. Delicious, don’t put another chili sauce or I will burning you on the bed tonight”

“aissh… moveeee” cried jaejoong

 

While the member dinner together, their bell rang. It must be their manager or their coordi.

“oh hyung.. come in” junsu opened the door for their manager

“hmmm smell is good” their manager greeted all.

“hyung let’s dinner together” yunho offered

“aniyaa.. im already full. I just want to give some information for you all….first…”

“aish this hyung, we have to eat first before we heard the information” changmin interrupt

“ok..ok.. I will watch the television, after you all done, go to the living room”

All member gathered in the living room, their manager seems worried about something. The member kept silent.

“hyung, what’s wrong?” yunho asked

The manager gave them some paper.

“The sixteen-month-long conflict between SM Entertainment, one of Korea’s biggest entertainment agencies, and Mnet Media, K-pop’s leading company, has finally revealed itself to the public.

On the 2nd, SM Entertainment, that has produced popular singers such as Girls Generation, f(x), SHINee, Super Junior, BoA, Kangta, TVXQ and Trax, announced on its official website that it would no longer be providing Mnet Media with the possession to music files by SM Entertainment.

Following this, netizens could no longer listen to Girls Generation’s ‘Oh!’ on Mnet.com, a famous domestic music portal site run by Mnet Media.

SME revealed that while it was contemplating renewing their music provision contract with Mnet Media, the agency learned that Mnet Media had breached their contract and decided to withdraw the possession to SM’s music files from the company.

SME stated, “We confirmed that Mnet.com and Mnet Media had been using SM content without authorization on their ASP sites.” and “Although this was a breach in the contract, Mnet Media did not notify SME of such an act. Therefore, SME has decided to end Mnet Media’s ability to use SM content.”

On the 3rd, it was found that when SM agency singers’ songs were clicked on in Mnet.com, you can no longer listen to the song with a notice popping up stating “This song is in the process of being discussed for a contract renewal” and “We will work hard to bring the service back as soon as possible.”

SME and Mnet Media have had conflicts in the past as well. However, neither side publicly denied nor confirmed that there was a conflict between the two firms. However, the majority of K-pop and broadcasting representatives stated that there had been conflicts between SM and Mnet Media since sixteen months before this current situation.

Not a single SME agency singer has appeared on Mnet Media’s K-pop program ‘M! Countdown’ since November of 2008. Considering the fact that only the singers with the most popular songs were to appear on such music programs, especially at the end of the year, this situation raises numerous questions. SME agency groups Girls Generation, Supper Junior and f(x) had many hit songs last year.

 

This is not all. SM Entertainment singers (excluding TVXQ’s Xiah Junsu, YoungWoong Jaejoong and Micky Yoochun) have not been appearing on other Mnet programs or awards shows either.

There are many who believe that the conflict started after the ‘MKMF’ awards in November of 2008 because of the results of the awards show.

Mnet Media’s ‘MAMA’ last November, the follow up awards show of ‘MKMF’, is also said to have deepened the conflict between SME and Mnet Media.

This was because Xiah Junsu, YoungWoong Jaejoong, and Micky Yoochun, three members of TVXQ who have been locked in a dispute with SME over their contract since July last year, appeared on ‘MAMA’ and received the ‘Asia’s Best Star’ award as TVXQ. It was obvious that the fact that these three had received an award on behalf of TVXQ and that Mnet Media had invited them to participate in the first place did not sit well with SM Entertainment.

At the time, SM Entertainment expressed its inability to understand Mnet’s actions by saying, “If the company was trying to give an award to TVXQ, it should have contacted SME.” and “We cannot accept the fact that they called only the three to come and receive an award meant for TVXQ.”

To this, Mnet retaliated and said, “We invited all five members to come receive the award for TVXQ.” and “We let the other two members choose whether to participate or not.” The firm continued to say, “The three members were probably thinking about the dispute when they were deciding to come or not. But if we don’t call the three people who came to receive the award TVXQ, then what are we supposed to call them?”

However, SME agency singers’ songs were still available on Mnet after the show. Therefore, the three members’ participation in the awards show took on the appearance of a short spat between the two firms. However, many representatives say that the conflict between the two firms kept deepening as time passed.

SME and Mnet has finally publicly shown their conflict through this current situation, starting with SME’s official statement regarding the issue.

SM Entertainment and Mnet Media are two of the biggest firms in the business. Many are curious as to how this whole event will turn out”

 

-cr: www.sharingyoochun.net-

 

“so?” junsu asked

“there’s no more Korean comeback, you ended with japan album" their manager explained with sad tone


Here’s the explained from me :

31st  july 2009 : three members (Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu) submitted an application to the Seoul Central District Court to determine the validity of their contract with SM ent.

30th September 2009 : Color Melody and Harmony release

21st November 2009 : three members (Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu) made appearance in MAMA and receive Best Asia Star as TVXQ

27th January 2010 : Break Out release

17th February 2010 : Best selection 2010 release

24th march 2010 : Toki wo tomete release

 

ah anyway HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 10th YEARS DONGBANGSHINKI <3

im really happy today because my brother and i went to karoke and sang DB5K song for 2 hours<3

 

thank you for all new reader, subscribers and the comment<3