3

The Decision and The Present

“I have someone to help us” junsu sat beside jaejoong

“who?”

“Baek chang jo, I know him. he own CJes ent”

“I want freedom junsu ah.. I don’t want to make a contract with any company”

“we can’t leave our fans like that jaejoong hyung” yoochun joined

“he just help us, if we don’t make a contract with CJes is okay.. as long we have company to help our activities and pay them back. We can decide how much money for pay them back” junsu stated

“I will think about it later”

  

Now they in japan for promote the next album and the concert. Yunho and jaejoong heading to Nagoya while junsu, changmin, yoochun heading to fukuoka.

“its like we’re having our honeymoon” yunho pinch jaejoong cheek

Jae laughs “yeah honeymoon with those camera and radio recording..”

“don’t worry we will having real honeymoon tonight” yunho smirked

“aisshh ert!” jaejoong pinch yunho waist

 

*fukuoka team*

“jaejoong hyung and yunho hyung must be really happy right now” changmin sat beside his hyungs

Yoosu nodded “you must feel happy too since I’m here” junsu poked changmin cheek

Changmin pretend not hear and take his phone and play the catch food games.

“yoochun ah your phone noisy!” junsu pass yoochun phone

“this andy hyung”

Changmin move closer to yoochun to look the message

“are you seriously? Don’t joke with me yoochun ah… I wont help you, this is very dangerous for you all.. you all will seriously hurt with this. Think again yoochun ah”

The three were silent, they all know only andy hyung can help them. But they all know the risk is too dangerous but if they stop they will regret it.

“call him and tell the story, it will help us” changmin press the call button in yoochun phone

Yoochun move to outside because if the manager finds out what will they do, it will ruined the plan.

Suddenly, junsu lost his smile and changmin stay silent.

“changmin ah.. im sorry”

“junsu hyung… don’t say sorry.. im okay”

“lie… you’re not okay. I know you really well. Honestly from deep of my heart.. I want you and yunho hyung come with us… we quit together..” junsu hold his tears

“we had talked this before hyung..  we’ll protect you.. but you have to keep promise me something that no matter what SM do to hyungs just bear with it.. you all have to keep strong and always together”

Junsu smiled. No matter how changmin bully him, changmin will be forever beloved brother. For changmin, junsu is more than hyung, only look his face he will happy. Junsu thought that changmin would never grown up because he’s so stubborn but now he realized that changmin is really grown up.

After yoochun comeback, the manager call them for the next schedule. It’s the third time they recording TV shows for a day, after this they will interview and photoshoot. Their schedule will ended on 9pm, it means 9 hours more before they go to their hotel for sleep.

*Nagoya team*

Jaejoong sleep in yunho shoulder while yunho sleep on top of jaejoong  head. After they finish radio recording on 10pm they heading to their hotel for rest. Their manager wake them up and tell them their schedule for tomorrow, they have to wake up around 6am. Jaejoong and yunho move to their room.

Yunho wrap his hands around jaejoong waist from the back while jaejoong had brush his teeth. Yunho close eyes and rest his head on jaejoong shoulder.

“just sleep on the bed yunho ah..you’re heavy”jaejoong blush little bit

“stay like this a while, you know we can’t like this after you go later”

Jaejoong stop. He speechless and hurt. He don’t know yunho will talk like that. Jaejoong continue brush his teeth before yunho realize that he just hurt him. he felt his shoulder wet. Jaejoong quickly finish and let yunho cry behind him. he can’t cry now.

“jaejoongie…sorry” yunho release his hands

Jaejoong faced yunho and pull his chin and kiss him on the lips softly “if you say sorry once again I will kiss you” jaejoong weep his lover tears.

Yunho smiled “okay then I will say sorry always! Hahahaha”

“sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry jaejoongie” continued yunho

“ert!” said jaejoong

Jaejoong kiss yunho lips until they reach the bad and stop to get the oxygen. Yunho hug jaejoong tightly.

“where is my goodnight kiss?” jaejoong pout

“I wonder who is the real ert now hahahaha” said yunho as he leaned kiss in jaejoong forehead.

“goodnight jaejoongie”

“goodnight yunho” said jaejoong while kiss yunho on his cheek.

 

After all schedule in japan finish, they move to korea for next schedule and recording a new album. Yoochun haven’t inform the member about andy hyung. Junsu and changmin were so want to know but yoochun keep not answer it. jaejoong and yunho just find out about andy hyung, they just only wait until yoochun give the information. When they start the schedule in korea, yoochun mostly go out at midnight and come home in 3am. Junsu who wait for him always smell the soju scent from yoochun after he arrived at home.

“you’re drinking again huh?” junsu closed the door behind them

Yoochun nodded “honestly, andy hyung with me from two days ago until today. We talk about how to attack SM and quit.. I even ask if I can bring yunho hyung and changmin too, but andy hyung said that the risk will be really dangerous. Andy hyung said that he will help us if….”

“if what?” junsu asked

“we can bear anything that SM and citizen even our friend do and said to us……”

“and you’re answer?”  suddenly jaejoong out from his room followed by yunho

Yoochun look his hyungs and junsu “I will bear anything and keep strong because jaejoong and junsu with me, and I know that changmin and yunho hyung always protect us from far away….”

“yaaah.. yoochun hyung jjang!” changmin suddenly come out from his room

Yunho, jaejoong, junsu smiled.

“yaaah….this is our member”yunho hug yoochun followed by other member.

“ah once again… andy hyung said that if we announce in public fastly, we can quit faster too but we have to bear anything. And after this no matter what news attack us we have to trust each other and we can’t angry each other”

They nodded and keep hug each other, finally they will find the right path even it will hurt them a lot.

 

 

After the lawsuit news come out. The citizen and Cassiopeia were too shock and even they do crazy things in front of SM. Bigeast like Cassiopeia too but they cant do crazy things.  Many reporter ask SM and the news cant stop spreading. Its like they will lost their Gods in music industry. Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin keep doing their schedule and avoid the reporter who ask about their current situation. After they reach their home, they will sleep together in one room and they will take crazy photo for always being memory for them. Next day, all member were called by SM to explain anything.

All member sat in front of lee soo man seonsaengnim. A father and a teacher for them. But now he like someone else.

SM: “you wanna quit? Are you crazy?”

YC: “we just ask for rest, japan-korea-japan-korea its tiring. We’re not a robot. We’re human!”

SM: “but you all on the highest popularity! So all the television industry want you!!”

YH: “I know, but this isn’t right. Can we stop the schedule for two day? We can’t right??? Let jaejoong, junsu, yoochun quit, let them free and change the rules!! No more 13 years contract. Make it shorter. Do you want our hoobaes like us now? If you don’t change the rules.. me and changmin will also quit”

SM: “hahahahahahaha…. ah so you and changmin will stay in this company? For what? Why you’re not with the 3 member?”

CM: “we protect them from this company while they stay together and after me and yunho hyung contract done we will comeback to them”

SM: “ahh such a lovely maknae who really love his hyungs… ah anyway did you know that your 3 members make a contact with china cosmetics??”

Yunho and changmin silent while jaejoong, junsu, yoochun look their seonsaengnim in cold way.

SM: “finished the rest schedule and no more recording for jaejoong, yoochun, junsu. you will regret it later and maybe I will add another trainee to replace you three ”

Sooman seonsaengnim out from the meeting room and the member keep silent.

“did you make a contract with china cosmetics? Why you’re not telling me??” yunho pulled jaejoong

“sorry.. I want to talk with you but you was so busy and we’re busy too”

“why you decide and not telling the company??” yunho asked

“because we wanted to make an investment and earn profit from it.. me, yoochun, junsu discussed the enterprise with our company, but they unilaterally forbade us to and treated us like children. They said things like ‘Legal issues will come up,’ and ‘It will restrict your CF opportunities.’ And we told them we wouldn’t do it because the we felt that our conflict would deepen if we left it at that situation” answered jaejoong

“but you have to tell me first” yunho stated

“I know but we’re so busy, I can’t tell that yunho hyung” said junsu

“don’t misunderstand us hyung. Beside we want to earn profit with the cosmetics company.. we think if we played behind SM and SM know, we will quit easier” yoochun stated

Changmin nodded “I think we should go home hyung, not safe to talk in here”

All member out from the meeting room and heading to their car. In the corridor junsu met eunhyuk.

“what happened?” eunhyuk greeted his bestfriend junsu

“I will talk to you later”

“okay junsu ah, contact me if you need my help”

Junsu nodded and followed the members to their car

 

“from now on we have to acted cold each other in outside and in front of camera we have to little bit sad and awkward… it will help the situation” explained yoochun

“so there is no more oyaji gag from junsu hyung right? Finally…..” joked changmin

“yaaa!! Changmin ah” junsu hit changmin arm

“ouch! Its hurt! Yunho hyung… junsu hyung hit me!” joked changmin

“yaaa you both if you still like kid, I swear im not cooking for you again” jaejoong sat beside yunho

“eiiyy jaejoong hyuuung~” junsu and changmin pout

“we have to serious now.. the president is talking now” yunho laugh softly

“the president for yunjae huh?” yoochun laugh

“well… the fans said that you are the president of us.. now please continue president nim” said jaejoong.

“yunho and jaejoong hyung, don’t forget to put the awkward pose. Junsu don’t joked around, you can only make some joke if the writer asked, and changmin keep cold. And for me, I have to look so tired. We can do this all right? Its just for the outside. If we together like this we have to back like usual hm?”

“okay we’re understand” said all the member

“yaaah let’s hug and say fighting, no more tears. If you want to cry. Cry in front of the member. Don’t hide anything ok?” yunho get up

“ok!! Fighting”

 

 


Im sorry for a late update >< i really busy nowdays :( i want to say thank you for all the readers! thank you! ^^

ah anyway 5 more day again it will be DBSK 10th anniversary!! so excited! <3

-Kamilia501aktf