1

The Decision and The Present

“hyung I can’t do this anymore…” yoochun spoke out

Jaejoong kept silent, he felt the same but how could he leave the company, the members and the lovely fans. He felt his body is ache and he felt depression too. He didn’t want to leave the members who always stay by his side and how can he leave the fans who keep supporting him. a lot of thought make his brain want to explode.

Junsu, who usually made some fun things now he just keep silent. He feel want to give up, he thought if he could die, he want to die soon. He really want to leave, but… how s, his lovely fans?

The three members were in the living room while waiting two other members arrive. yoochun drank his fourth bottle of soju to relieve his stress. Jaejoong kept drank his vodka and kept looking the door. Junsu only sat in front of them.

“yoochun ah… if you want to stop… I want it too.. but I’m afraid” junsu finally spoke out

Tears fall down from jaejoong’s eyes, he hold with his last strength.

Finally the door opened and two members in with the silent surrounding them.

“what happened?” ask yunho

Changmin dropped his bags and only stare his hyungs.

“jaejoong ah?” called yunho

Jaejoong can’t hold the tears anymore, he ran to his room and crying in the bed.

Changmin understand the situasion, sometime his hyungs in this situasion if they really stressed but he don’t know if this night will be the end of all.

“hyung..stop drinking” changmin stopped yoochun and sat beside him, junsu up and sat on the other chair near them. Junsu wrap his legs with his arm. Yoochun laid his head in changmin’s shoulder, changmin held junsu’s hands to give some strength.


Yunho followed jaejoong to his room, yunho and jaejoong were same room and same beds too.

“jaejoong ah, what happened?” he sat on the bed beside jaejoong who buried his face on the pillow. Yunho pulled jaejoong with his last strength because he felt really tired after done some meeting in SM office to discuss DBSK new album. Finally, jaejoong faced him. his other half is really break down. Yunho hug tight his lover and rest his head on jaejoong’s shoulder until jaejoong stop crying.

“now tell me..” yunho spoke as jaejoong stop crying

“like before yunho ah.. yoochun can’t hold anymore and now junsu.. we’re all tired yunho ah..”

Yunho nodded “me too… but if we want to stop right now, what other people will say? What about our fans?”

“I don’t know either… did you talk to soo man seonsaengnim about our schedule?”

“I did, but he only said that we have to bear with it, I don’t know why he became like this, in the past he really kind, right?” yunho held jaejoong’s hand

“gosh!! Did he know that we only can sleep around 3 hours a day and 21 hours of ing schedule, and we have to go to japan-korea-japan-korea, did he knows our tired? Did he heard our crying? We have to stop yunho ah or we will be always moneymaker doll for SM…” cried jaejoong.

“but….”

“yunho ah listen, If we don’t stop, we will be really going to deep depression…”

“let’s talk with the other members” as yunho pulled jaejoong

Jaejoong stop yunho and hug him

“you’re the leader for DBSK not for SM, understand? And no matter who you are, you will always be the leader of my heart yunho ah”

Yunho smiled and pressed his lips with jae’s lips to give a soft kiss “I really understand jaejoong ah, give me some strength to keep being leader for our members”

Jaejoong nodded and followed yunho out of their room.

 

“we have to talk” said yunho with the serious tone.

Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin sat on the floor in front of yunho and jaejoong.

“I know.. lately, we’re super busy, and we’re really tired with this, right? As you know I had been talking to soo man seonsaengnim about our schedule, I talked that we had to rest and stop doing unfair with us. But the replied that we have to bear with it.. I’m very angry to him, in the past he really kind to us, but now he really changed”

He paused, he looked jae’s eyes for comforting him

“hyung.. I think we have to stop.. let’s fight with SM..” yoochun said

“our contract will ended 2015 hyung.. 6 years more???” cried changmin

Yunho nodded “honestly, i want to give up but if we quit something bad will happen to us.. SM play dirty if us quit”

“let’s bear with it.. we can do if we cherish each other, lets tired together, lets crazy together.. forget SM things, 6 years will be not long as we still five together always” jaejoong stated.

All members nodded except yoochun “I will quit.. I will fight.. no matter what will SM do, even they will kill me later…”

“yoochun ah..” junsu called

“if we stop now it will be better because the citizen will know how hurt we are and they will in our side” stated yoochun

“yoochun ah, please think about it…. you wanna leave us?” yunho stared

“i don’t wanna leave you all depends we quit together, jaejoong hyung said that we had together always, so lets quit all of us”

“no hyung, the risk is very dangerous, don’t make the decision quickly” changmin spoke

“but.. if we quit, we can make the sm rules changed, I mean we can make the revolution… the contract will be changed, no more 15 years contract….”stated junsu

“but the advantage, its just for our hoobaes not for us” yunho giving a glance to junsu

“no, the advantage is for the hoobaes and us, yunho ah” jaejoong stated

“im not quit”changmin raised his tone

“like yunho hyung said, SM will play dirty, they dangerous” continued changmin

“YA!! SO WE’RE SEPRATED NOW, HOW CAN YOU BOTH…..” cried jaejoong

“calm jaejoong ah” yunho hugged

“they’re so mean… how..how.. can they so selfish like this…. “crying jaejoong

 

The silence surrounded them, jaejoong still crying on yunho’s side. They were so confused, what decision will they take it. Being together as 5 is the wish that they always want to be. Seeing his hyung crying, junsu teared. In the end, they crying together. Tired, stress, anger, sad it’s the feeling that they really feel.

 

After a moment, their eyes are swollen and red, but they had to do to make the decision that will be the future of DongBangShinKi.