6

The Decision and The Present

They slept in together in the living room, embrace each other body while sleep. Suddenly someone come in without rang the bell, its their manager. Their manager rushed to the living room and wake all the member. Because they drunk last night, their manager used the water to wake them all by sprinkle it to their face. Their manager had to wake them all to tell something important. One by one member wake up, they yelled to their manager.

“hyung! Don’t wake me up by water! I can sick!” yelled changmin

“I know.. but this is important, I have to tell you guys”

“what’s the matter hyung?” yunho got up

The member fixed their position, they know there’s something important that their manager will tell about.

“tomorrow you will shoot the PV of toki wo tomete, make sure you shoot nicely if you want ended faster”

“what??????? You said that we can spent this year end together??” changmin asked

“no, I didn’t say that, I said that you can only spent the Christmas together. The company had arranged your last perform”

The member kept silent.

“honestly, after christmas. The company had arranged the schedule, 26-31 december you will had the busiest schedule, perform anywhere, photoshoot, interview but I erased them all you only worked tomorrow and 31st December. Tomorrow you only do PV shoot, 27-30th its your free time, it will better if you stay in the home, too dangerous if you go anywhere in that date. And 31st is you last perform at NHK 60th kouhaku uta gassen.. perform Stand by U”

Only sighing could be heard, they surrounded by silent. They can’t say anything. They know that they had the last perform as five, but they didn’t expected that it will in end of year.

“you have avoid the media, you can only greetings, understand?”

The member nodded together “anyway, for now we should follow what company orders, its for safety. I heard they prepared something..” their manager continued

“but hyung is this really our last perform and last schedule?” junsu asked

“yeah… last schedule, last perform. Toki wo tomete will be the last single. In 2010 there will be tohoshinki best selection 2010 album, that will be the last album as 5…Prepare your heart…”

Tomorrow morning they already in the planetarium to shoot toki wo tomete PV. Although they were very exciting visit the planetarium together, they felt hurt too.

“let’s forget our pain, let’s have a nicely shooting so we can end the shoot fastly. Fighting!” yunho cherish his lovely member

“fighting!” they shout out together

Jaejoong who had to shoot first made a little mistake because he suddenly forgot the lyrics, too many thoughts in his head, he can’t really focused and some staff fell behind the camera, But after he looked yunho sat behind the producer, he can end smoothly. Junsu who always joking around with the staff, end easily in one take. Changmin and yoochun had to acted with the artist, they end easily because they had the easy pose. Yunho is the last member but he end easily because he don’t want to make jaejoong wait for him too long in changing room.

“hyung this ring really big for me!” cried changmin as he gave back his hyung’s ring

“its not that big, its just the style make them big” jaejoong gave the ring to changmin

“but its heavy!”

“but its look good on you, that’s my precious ring but im give it to you”

“how can I wear it… it doesn’t look good on my finger” changmin put in the ring to his finger

“aish! Can you become more kind to me? say thank you!” jaejoong hit changmin shoulder

“how can I say thank you if I this ring is too big for me” changmin hit back

“yaaa changmin ah!”

In the end they hit each other as they laughed together. after jaejoong sat because tired fight with changmin, changmin give jaejoong hug

“thank you for the ring hyung, I will save it”

“hahaha you have to save it! you know what just you got my ring.. yunho don’t have it”

Changmin released the hug “ah really? i can tease yunho hyung later with the ring hahaha”

“no changmin ah, he will angry with me. you just keep it. don’t tell anybody. This is secret of soulfighters”

“hahahaa okay my partner” said changmin with his English

 

They ended the shoot fastly and they move to studio for take a photoshoot for the cover of album. Their schedule is finished around 9pm, so they already 12 hours not eating anything. They forgot because the shooting and photoshoot. After reached home, jaejoong move to kitchen to cook something for his lovely member. Like usual, yunho hug from his back and help jae whenever he need. Changmin, yoochun, junsu were prepare something that yunho and jaejoong doesn’t know about it.

“call them yunho ah, the food is ready”

Yunho shout loud “ya! The food ready! Come here!”

Yunho sat beside jaejoong as he waiting for his dongsaeng. Jaejoong was put the soup for yunho.

“jaejoong ah, do you remember when I messed up with your soup?”

Jaejoong laughed “yeah, im still remember. Poor my soup… because of you, I never want to decorate the soup nicely again”

“no matter how you decorate the soup, the taste never changed a little bit. Its still tasty”

“of course..”

“hm…maybe after we reached korea soon, we will never meet again”

Jaejoong shakes his head “no yunho ah, we still can meet but not at that time, maybe 2 years later or 3 years maybe? Depends on the situation… we will meet again after the situation called us”

Yunho hold jaejoong hand “and at that time… I’ll protect you, yoochun and junsu”

“I know, I’ll protect you and changmin too. don’t forget our fans.. they need us”

Yunho nodded “I’ll protect my member and our fans”

“there are many people who will hurt me, junsu and yoochun too.. but don’t worry about us, ok? You have to be worried about yourself and changmin too… you are the leader for him and us too.. promise me something yunho ah.. don’t forget to eat, don’t sick. I don’t want to see you sad or break down. Be happy without me by your side”

Yunho kissed jaejoong forehead “I promise”

“YEAAAAAAY!!!!” junsu shout out

Yunho pulled his lips from jaejoong forehead and jaejoong saw his lovely member in front of him. junsu hold some red ballons, yoochun hold the cakes and changmin took the photo of yunho and jaejoong.

Yunho and jaejoong laughed. they not expect doing this.

“this is present from us” yoochun put the cakes in the middle

“this is fan gift, yoochun only take this not buy this” junsu said for joke

“I take it because we have to feel our fans love in this small party” said yoochun with his wide smile

“wooooooaaaah” changmin, jaejoong and yunho clapped their hands

Junsu felt embarrassed and laugh

“let’s eat now” jaejoong said

All member eat like usual, junsu always lighten the mood around, his jokes never failed to make them laughter.

“why suddenly?” asked yunho

“about what?” said changmin

“this small party, you even bring me and jaejoong picture, and its not our anniversary”

“because we want to make a last memories for both of you” yoochun answered

“eiy… don’t say that..” jaejoong got up and take DB5K photo

“this is right” jaejoong place the photo in front of the cake

“yaaaah lets take photo together!” changmin prepared his camera

They ended the night with various photo, handsome pose, cool pose, funny pose, even derp pose, they did all the pose. 3 more days before their last schedule.. time will keep going, but memories will stay by their side.

 

“hyung are you nervous?” yoochun asked

Tomorrow it’s the last day of 2009 and the last schedule for them as DB5K. yunho and yoochun had a lunch outside while jaejoong, junsu and changmin had to do something.

“hm.. no, but I will nervous tomorrow”

“me too.. sometime I just wondering, what happened after we split? What SM will do?”

Yunho sighed “the biggest change will come to us”

“until now I felt guilty, can you quit too hyung?”

Yunho tapped yoochun hands “don’t feel guilty again, honestly I want to quit too but I believe the hardest thing we do will be repaid later, time will answer that. I will protect you”

Yoochun sighed, he felt safe and more mature if with yunho hyung. He knows yunho hyung hide his tears very well like jaejoong hyung.

“I’ll protect you too hyung” yoochun smiled and continue his lunch

 

“where did you go?” yunho asked as he laid beside jaejoong

“we went to studio, help changmin arrange some song, and made a new song”

“can I heard now?”

“not yet, since the song isn’t finish yet you’ll help him”

Yunho nodded and go to sleep.

*other room*

Changmin groaned, he stressed because he didn’t get any inspiration for his song, yoochun who can’t sleep move to changmin bed.

Yoochun took the paper and read it “not bad, you write this?”

Changmin nodded “jaejoong hyung help me too. I got stuck in the middle”

“tempo?” yoochun asked

“slow”

Yoochun took his phone and photo the paper. “I’ll sent the rest later, I promise”

“but… you have to write too since this yours” yoochun continued

Changmin nodded “thank you hyung. Good night” changmin pulled his blanket and sleep

 

Today is the last day. The last performance. The last schedule. Even they hurt they had to do it. in the car another unexpected things were told. They had to use different changing room and will flight back to korea differently. The silent surrounded them. Yoochun hide his tears, the elders behind them hurt by seeing their dongsaeng cried and can’t calm him.

After they reached the hall, media surrounded them but they have to act cold and move faster. They used different room, changmin move inside first, yunho know he must feel angry.

“calm changmin ah.. we have to prepare this” yunho tapped changmin shoulder

“i know hyung, just this is… I cant believe they do this”

“me too, but like manager hyung said, we have to follow them first”

 

Yoochun and junsu just sat, yoochun eyes still red, junsu really hide his tears very well. Jaejoong can’t do anything, he feel awkward.

“as manager hyung said we have to follow SM first, we have to be ready for this kind of thing”

“I know hyung.. but this is too….”

“too what? We have to accept this since we started it” yoochun cut junsu words

“yoochun ah…”junsu cant believe yoochun will said like that

“yeah… be prepare for another unexpected things” yoochun said as he got up. “I’ll be back”

 

Yunho looked yoochun out from his room and saw junsu behind to tried chase him.                “there’s must something wrong in jaejoong room..” yunho think as he opened the door and found jaejoong sat silently.

“what happen?”

“nothing, just yoochun too angry. Only junsu can make him back..”

“changmin felt angry too…” yunho hugged jaejoong

Suddenly his tears were falling, he didn’t want let go his lover, he just didn’t ready for this. Jaejoong can feel his shoulder wet by yunho tears. Jaejoong tapped yunho shoulder to calm him. he didn’t want yunho go either, but the decision he made, he had to be responsible for it.

“lets do the best for the last yunho ah”

Yunho nodded, he kissed jaejoong forehead for the last time and felt his lover soft lips for the last time too.

HERO: Kimi ga sayonara wo tsugezuni dete itta ano hi kara
Kono machi no keshiki ya midori ga kawatta ki ga suru yo
U-KNOW: Kimi no subete ni naritai to kawaa yakusoku mo
Hatasarenai mama omoide ni kawatte shimau

CHANGMIN: Hitori kiri de kimi ga naita ano toki
Sugu ni tonde ikeba ima mo mada kimi wa boku no yoko ni ite kureta
MICKY: Dekiru naraba mou ichido iitakatta daisuki tte
Kimi he no omoi wo afure daa kotoba wa mou ima wa todokanai

HERO: Kimi wa doko ni ite? Dare to doko ni ite? Donna fuku o kite? Nani e waratterun darou?
XIAH: Boku wa koko ni ite. Ima mo koko ni ite. Kimi to futari de mata aeru to shinjiteiru yo

MICKY: Kimi ga doko ni ite, dare to doko ni ite, donna yume wo mite, nani e waratteite mo
HERO: Zutto koko ni ite, ima mo koko ni ite, kimi to itsu no hi ni ka aeru to shinjiteiru yo

U-KNOW: Kawarazu omotteiru yo
CHANGMIN: Kimi dake omotteiru yo

One by one memories were playing in their mind. Laugh, sad, tears, smile, happiness... they through it together. 2003, their started as DBSK. 2005, their started as Tohoshinki. Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin will be forever as DBSK, The rising Gods of the east. And Cassiopeia…Bigeast…their forever supporters.

 

They already in waiting room together. Their manager in front of the room so nobody will enter the room.

“like hyung said we will separate after this. We will go back to korea separately. Don’t sick and be happy, jaejoong, yoochun and junsu ah.. you still have sing no matter what, release album, make new song, cast on drama, CF or else… don’t make me hard to find you.. jaejoong ah, don’t forget about us” yunho said as he hold jaejoong hand

“I wont forget anything about us, yunho, changmin ah.. don’t forget to eat and don’t sick.. protect TVXQ name and protect our fans.. changmin ah, im sorry…after we reach korea, I wont making any food for you, but surely if this matter done, I will send the food.. yunho ah take care”

“changmin ah, don’t work out again, you will look a like a beast if you too much work out, you still can call me to drink outside anytime, if you hungry at midnight, you have to call me so we can eat at the midnight like usual, ok? Yunho hyung don’t hide your tears anymore, call me if you need anything” yoochun tapped yunho shoulder

“yoochun is right hyung, don’t hide your tears anymore, you have to share your pain with the other hyung.. changmin lets play game online later huh? I will waiting.. don’t sick and be happy” junsu hold his tears

“hmm.. yoochun hyung don’t forget to finish the song, junsu hyung.. don’t play too much, you old already… jaejoong hyung.. I will waiting the food. Hyungs don’t sick, and always be on top so I will know what my hyungs doing… maybe misunderstand will come up later.. we have to act like we started a war so anyone won’t notice that we still together even not in one place. Because too dangerous if anyone notice that we still together” changmin ended

“why too dangerous changmin ah?”junsu asked

“I heard… SM will do anything for make me and yunho hyung forget about hyungs”

“thank you for your concern changmin ah” yoochun mess changmin hair

“aish this hyung!”

Laughter surrounded their room, they wont forgetting any moments they had.

 “I hope jaejoong hyung will be okay after we arrive at korea later” yoochun said as he sat beside junsu

“yeah, I hope too”

The two members only can sighed seeing their hyung cry alone in front of them. The plane seems quiet now, the feeling is really different. Usually, jaejoong sat beside yunho, changmin sat beside junsu or yoochun. Yoochun often sat beside manager. And now, jaejoong sat alone near the window, yoochun and junsu sat behind jaejoong.

 

They can only sigh now, the awkward feeling surrounded them. Yunho sleep right after he sat in airplane. Changmin can only listen to music. He felt his heart is beating hard, he don’t know how to face people when they know DB5K already done. Yunho awaken because he felt thirsty. He looked changmin fell asleep. He saw a bottle water in his lap.

Yunho smiled “jaejoong must told this to changmin.. thank you changmin ah”

Suddenly he miss jaejoong, he felt so empty now. He remember what jaejoong did to him for the last time.

Flashback

“remember our promise” jaejoong hug yunho

Yunho nodded “I will..”

Jaejoong kissed yunho forehead and gave some ring box “save it…”

Yunho opened the box, he saw a silver cartier ring.

“I have it too” said jaejoong as he hold the same ring.

“let me…” yunho took the ring that jaejoong hold and put inside in jaejoong index finger

“why you put in my index finger? You should put the ring in my ring finger”

“because you love put the ring in index finger first.. am I right?”

He nodded and blushed “and now my turn”

Jaejoong took the ring from the box and put inside yunho ring finger.

“its perfect… should we take some photo with this ring?”

jaejoong nodded and take a selca for the last time with yunho. Yunho kissed jaejoong cheeks and jaejoong capture it.

“wow, its nice”

“ofcourse… don’t let anybody seeing this, this is another our secret”

Jaejoong laughed “okay okay… lets meet our member now”

End flashback

He took the ring out, he looked around the ring and found some words in the inside.

Forever Love... Kim Jae Joong”

 

Jaejoong awaken by sound of female attendant, she offered the drink, jaejoong order coke. He looked yoochun and junsu still sleep. They must felt tired and hurt too. he took the glass from female attendant and drink it. he felt his eyes so heavy, this is the effect from crying before sleep. He sighed and look the beautiful ring. He took out and read the words.

“Forever Love... Jung Yunho”

 


Sorry for make you waiting, but im really busy with school and exam.. I will be free around may… but this is the long chapter right? Hihii gift for you my all lovely readers<3 I will keep continue this story until end! So please support this story<3

Question from me.

  • Should I put yoosu too in this story??

I need the answer<3

 

Thank you

-Kamilia501aktf

this is the video, DB5K last performance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYV67bXUX4g