Six

Work, Play...Bliss
 Moving five guys into a new place, was tedious!!
 
 That night, I sat on the porch looking at the sky and thinking about all that happened that day.  As I watched a shooting star, I made a wish for my mom. I couldn't help but hear my mom's reaction to my makeover echo in my head again. 
 
"Wow, Min Ki, you are so beautiful!!" She beamed, smiling brightly. "No wonder Dong Ho is protective. Please remember, you'll always have my love and support, Min Ki, no matter what happens. Don't ever worry about that!"  She smiled, running her fingers through my hair. "Do you like the changes?"
 
"I love it! I feel free, new...More focused. It's hard to explain." I smirked, feeling much more confident about my new look with my mom's full support.
 
"Good! Hold on to that feeling!" She sipped her green tea. After a moment, she asked.  "And Dong Ho?  Is he a good friend to you?" I nodded. "I'd also like to meet the other boys soon." She smiled softly.
 
I finished my tea, taking the cup and saucer to the sink. "Oh, you will. They are coming today to help move our boxes to the new house."  I checked the clock. "I gotta go wake up Dong Ho. Would you please make some breakfast. I am starving!!"  I pouted cutely as I hugged her. 
 
"Okay, okay!! Put the lip away. You get me every time with that. It's not fair!" She grinned, getting busy around the kitchen. 
 
Walking to my room, dirty thoughts filled my mind.  As I opened the door, I found him still asleep which just encouraged more dirty thoughts!  Silently I tip-toed over to my bed where he'd held me tight all night long... Almost like he was afraid I'd disappear! Leaning over his peaceful face, I softly brushed my lips over his.  A smile lit his features as he pulled me into his arms. "Good morning, y!" He kissed me tenderly some more as his hands explored teasingly. 
 
"Good morning to you too!" I grinned at the attention. "You have to get up now! Mom's making breakfast."  I pulled his hair enough to tip his head back as I french kissed his soft mouth demandingly. 
 
"Five more minutes! Then an hour to seduce and make sweet love to you!  That way we can start the day off right."  He winked, grinning wickedly.
 
I groaned, getting off the bed before he could grab me again. "I wish, but I am going to be sore enough trying to help move things today."  I frowned playfully, gathering some clothes and my make up kit. "Five more minutes... But only because you're my lover!" I swung my hips teasingly as I left to change, getting ready in the bathroom.
 
Breakfast was easy, light and fun.  I loved how Dong Ho and my mom hit it off.  It made a bright spot in an otherwise gloom-filled day. I was just not looking forward to this move.  I don't know why I just wasn't.
 
We took the bus with Dong Ho's reason being he had to pamper me after giving him the best night of his life!
 
When we got to the studio, a large faded blue truck was parked outside. The rest of our crew were waiting, almost patiently. "About time, sleepyheads!"  Aron called out.
 
"It was nice of the studio to rent us a large truck to get it done in two trips. That way it won't be such a chore. Come on!  Let's get going!  Min Hyun's first as he lives farthest away. Dong Ho, wanna ride up front with me?" Jr smiled brightly as he walked around to the driver's side.
 
"Sure!" Dong Ho winked at me and got in.  Aron, Min Hyun, and I climbed into the back.
 
I was sore all through the day, but Dong Ho helped as much as he could without being too obvious.  I could have kissed him, several times!
 
It took about three hours to load everyone's things up. My mom even helped after she got to meet everyone. She was really good at reading people so I was curious to hear what she'd say about my bandmates. When we were finished, she pulled me aside.  As I hugged her goodbye, she smiled. "They are a bright, loyal bunch! You are lucky, so I won't have to worry as much." 
 
I was relieved to hear her say that. One last hug, and we were on our way.
 
When we got back, we played Muk-Jji-Ppa to decide who got the loft with the big bed. Dong Ho won and did a victory dance in the living room.  That cracked me up!! Aron and Min Hyun wanted to roommate together and won the second choice of rooms. Jr asked politely if I wanted to share a room with him. 
 
Dong Ho smiled saying, "Cool, it's settled. Let's start moving our things in!"  
 
As the other three went out first, I hung back to ask Dong Ho, "Are you upset?"
 
He looked at me, and smiled. "No, I trust you, Angel! Besides, Jr and I go way back."  Stealing a kiss, he tugged me along playfully.
______________________
 
Sitting on the back patio, watching the stars, I decided that the day worked out far better than I thought it would. So why was my heart breaking?  A tear ran down my cheek.
 
 Warm fingers gently wiped it away. Dong Ho sat next to me. He the tear from his finger. "You taste of broken sadness. Why? Did I do something to hurt you?"  He asked, wrapping a thick blanket around me.
 
"No... no! You are just right.  Wonderfully perfect, actually!"  I sniffed, snuggling closer to him. 
 
"Then why tears?"  He prodded, gently wiping another tear away. 
 
I took a deep breath, organizing my rampant thoughts. "Oh ... I am relieved that my mom liked the changes I did.  I loved that she hugged everyone when they came in, and when we left...  But I miss her terribly...And I really liked waking you up this morning. I am sad that I can't do that anymore or fall asleep in your arms... It's not fair!!"  I pouted even more. 
 
"You're very cute when you pout!"  He kissed my cheek.  "Mmmm...I loved that too. I will be repaying you for the favor soon.  Let me know what you need, Angel.  I'll try to make it happen. My bed is yours, visit anytime and stay as long as you want. You don't even have to ask.  I am thrilled you are closer to me.  I am your man now and always. Give me hints, tell me when, and I will try to quietly ravage you anywhere at any time!" I laughed. That was when I noticed I was shivering.  He wrapped his strong arm around me, pulling me closer to him. "It is a nice night, and the view from our back yard is awesome. Do you like your room?"  Dong Ho asked curiously.
 
"It's okay."  I laid my head on his shoulder.
 
"And your roommate?"
 
"Jr?  He's funny. He wants me to do his nails tomorrow. He says that it's how he will show his support for my flower boy persona. He likes the new changes and the hair, so he's going to have red streaks added to his hair tomorrow."  I met Dong Ho's eyes, and stole a kiss, his bottom lip. He parted his lips, letting me explore. He was only too happy to reciprocate.
 
I broke the kiss as my body started shaking more.  "Can't!"  I looked down.
 
"Later you can."  He whispered in my ear as he got up.  Scooping me into his arms, he began walking to the house.
 
"What are you doing?" I hissed, getting embarrassed.
 
"Taking my lover upstairs to the night away!"  He teased. I smacked his shoulder. "I love it when you play rough, little kitten!"  He kissed my cheek as he opened the door.
 
"Everyone!" Dong Ho called as he walked into the living room.  Four guys looked up. "Our Ren needs a group hug. He was thinking so hard outside he didn't even realize he was getting cold. He's a bit homesick, so let's take good care of him."  I pinched his arm as he put me in the middle of the couch.
 
Min Hyun cuddled next to me resting his head on my shoulder. "You too, Ren?"
 
"Count me in!" Aron sat on the other side of me. "I miss my family too!"
 
Jr sat on the floor by me. "Add me in! I just didn't want to sound like a baby!"  He wrapped himself around my legs. "Ren, you are icy cold!  We need more blankets!"
 
"I've got that!"  Dong Ho went to get some blankets.  When he returned, he covered everyone in our little snuggle party with a blanket.
 
Disappearing again, he returned, slipped my copy of 'Runaway Bride' into the player. "Don't complain! It's one of Ren's favorites, and I like those two together."  Dong Ho grinned. "Besides, Julia has a cute laugh."
 
I smiled at him watching me. "I agree! Richard Gear is charming in this movie, too. And in Pretty Woman!"
 
Jr smirked. " I watch both of those every time with my mom and two older sisters. Otherwise, I have to wear a dress of my sisters' choosing and make-up.  Every time I angered those two that or worse is my punishment.  I guess that's why I lean more towards Ren's persona."  Jr shared contently.
 
"Would you rather watch something else?" I gazed down at him. 
 
Shaking his head, he smiled broadly. "She's one of my favorite actresses, so it's cool."  He hugged my legs again, resting his head on my knee. "Thanks for the concern."
 
"I'll get snacks, and something to drink." Dong Ho disappeared a third time.
 
A few minutes later, he came back in. "You left this in the kitchen.  I'll put it on for you." Dong Ho said from behind me.  A silver chain slipped over my head, he closed the clasp, and lovingly caressed my neck before leaving. 
 
"Thanks!"  I smiled to myself, blushing slightly.  "When did he have time to get me something?"  I pondered, feeling the chain. When my fingers found charms,  I held them up.  It was a diamond heart and an ornate key with 'forever yours' etched on the back.
 
My heart exploded in real happiness!