Twenty

Work, Play...Bliss
After he was finished dressing, Dong Ho held me tight one more time. His embrace was always warmly satisfying. That was exactly what I needed. Moving away slightly, he met my eyes. "Better?" I nodded. "I'll let you finish up, alright?"
 
"Don't start anything until I get there, okay?" I made sure this was clear. This time he nodded, then he went down first. I knew he was giving me time to ready myself. Glancing in the mirror, I decided on a trace of makeup, then dressed in the black skinny jeans that Dong Ho loved on me, a black tank top, and black hoodie. Taking a deep, cleansing breath, I walked over to the ladder. I heard a heated discussion already brewing between Jr and Dong Ho. Silently I descended the ladder.
 
I noted the scene as I crept up behind Jr. He was to busy facing off with Dong Ho. My lover didn't even make eye contact, but he knew I was there. His undivided attention stayed on Jr.
 
"...flirty. He brought it on himself!" Jr spat at Dong Ho. That was more than I could handle. Reaching out, I grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around to face me.
 
"I decisively told you when you kissed me at the bus stop. No more! I made it very clear that I was Dong Ho's only. I will never be yours." I said venomously, glaring at him.
 
"You liked it!" Jr smirked at me.
 
"I hated it, and I hate you." Anger filled his eyes as he took a swing at me. I easily avoided the blow. Backing a few steps away, I pushed up my sleeves.
 
Jr popped his neck as he glared. Focusing on me, he stalked slowly toward me. "If you didn't like it, why didn't you fight back?" He circled me.
 
"I trusted you like a brother...I was too stunned to fight back because I never thought you'd do that to me!" I waited as I spoke, anticipating his attack. Something almost like regret registered in his eyes, but when he tossed his head back to laugh... That was the last straw! Advancing quickly and before he knew what was going on, I punched him in the gut. As he doubled over, I brought my knee up, smashing his face. "Damn it, Ren! Not the face!" He bellowed, standing up with both hands holding his nose and mouth.
 
"As opposed to you taking me against my will?!?" I screamed at him. "Take this as a reminder!" I kicked him as hard as I could in the groin. He screamed, falling to his Knees, then curling into a ball. "Don't ever touch me again!" My hands were clenched fists. I was shaking violently as I stood before him. As I turned, walking over to the other three, I didn't hear Jr get up. He grabbed my shoulder, spinning me around mirroring what I had done to him. As his hard fist hit my face, I let my anger go to work. Remembering everything my older brother taught me, I round-housed him square in the jaw, and swept his feet out from under him. I kicked him hard in the solar plexus. "He's all yours!" I said to the others as I stood trembling with my arms wrapped around me.
 
"Angel, your nose is bleeding!  Here, let me..."  Dong Ho grabbed a few tissues and wiped up the blood away. He turned me away from Aron and Min who were taking great pride in kicking Jr's . It wouldn't be medic-worthy, but it would adjust Jr's way of thinking.
 
I felt horrible, and let down. Closing my eyes, I squeezed my already curled hands more.
 
After a few moments, warm fingers gently spread my fingers open. Entwining his fingers in mine, he kissed my cheek. "Can I see my cake?" He distracted me.
 
I met his eyes, staring for a moment. Then nodded as he wrapped an arm around me while we walked to the kitchen. "You're hot when you fight...when you dance...when you ride me hard in bed..." He whispered these in my ear as we entered the kitchen. Smiling, I slapped his shoulder playfully. Opening the big box, the huge cake with cream frosting, and mounds of strawberries looked delicious. There was even a bamboo forest for the porcelain tiger to walk through. He hugged me tightly. "It's perfect! Thank you! I've never had a baby tiger on my cake before!" He kissed my temple. "What's in the rest?" 
 
"Jr ordered three dozen cream cheese frosted carrot cake cupcakes. The owner's gift was four dozen chocolate chip cookies if we let her do all of our birthday cakes. But I'm not sure what is in the other boxes." I frowned, holding the tissues to my nose when my nose started dripping again. Dong Ho found more tissues, handing them to me.
 
"One box has a lovely matcha cheesecake inside!" Min grinned evilly as he walked into the kitchen. 
 
"The other is strawberry cream cheese tarts like last time! Delicious!!" Aron smirked. "That was the other part of our gift. We called this order down this morning right after you left with Jr."
 
"Wow!" I met Aron's eyes. "Where is Jr?"
 
"He's taking a shower, getting cleaned up. He'll be buying dinner as the start of a heartfelt apology. He hasn't been acting much like a leader lately, so we vigorously reminded him of his duties there of!" Aron soothed, giving me a gentle hug.
 
"So, where are we going to eat?" Dong Ho grinned, changing the subject again.
 
"Sushi and Karaoke! What else?" Min beamed giving me a hug too.
 
"Pool?" I offered. "I believe you challenged me. Right, Aron?" I met his eyes again, unsure.
 
"I...um - possibly?!" Aron ran his hand through his hair, clearly at a loss.
 
"Yes, you did! You said Ren was too girly to play. Might break a nail! Yeah, I think that's what you said." Min smirked, backing away from Aron as a semi-murderous look filled his eyes.
 
"Excuse us for a moment!" Aron chased Min into the living room. Screams and laughter echoed in their wake.
 
Dong Ho traced the outline of my face with his fingertip. "Thank you! This means the world to me!" Nicking some frosting with the same finger, he smeared it on my lips. Taking his time, he kissed it off. "Tease!" I moaned.
 
"Totally! But only with you!" He smiled triumphantly. I stuck my tongue out at him. He it into his mouth, and I melted into his arms as the kiss heated everything.
 
"That was really y! You two ready to go?" Aron had his arm around Min whose lips were slightly swollen.
 
"Look who else makes a cute couple!" Dong Ho grinned, hugging me closer.
 
"Can we just go already? I'm hungry!" Jr grumbled from the front door.
 
"Sure!" I replied as we headed out.
 
"You really need a boyfriend, Jr." Aron pointed out the obvious as he locked the front door.
______________________________________________________________
 
 
Dinner was actually fun and entertaining. Jr was being low key, but it would be a long while before he was forgiven. Everyone talked candidly for the first time since we moved in. I claimed I had to go to the bathroom. Instead, I paid the pill without anyone knowing. I know Jr was supposed to, but maybe he'd had enough for tonight. Going back to my seat, I noticed Jr talking with Dong Ho. That made me really cautious.
 
Min stood up, walking over to me. "Are you okay?" 
 
Reaching out, I hugged him. "Getting there. How are you?" 
 
"So much drama today, but I'm good actually. Don't have to be secretive anymore. Definitely a load off the shoulders, right?" I nodded, smiling softly. "Ready to play? Let's sneak out to the pool hall before they get there!" As we walked, Min spoke up. " I will be mad at Jr for a while, and protective of you so much more. Don't get mad about it, Okay?" Min hooked his arm around mine.
 
"I won't. I think I'll need it for a while." We left the others arguing, still eating and picking out songs to sing.
 
We were well into our third game when the rest on the crew finally showed up. Min had two Soju to my one that was still half full. I was bent over the pool table angling for a shot when a warm, muscled body lay gently on top of mine. "Hi, lover!" He whispered in my ear. I couldn't help grinning as Dong Ho's hands rested lightly on my hips.
 
"We'll have to do this more often. I really like you in this position." Dong Ho nibbled my ear as I took the shot. 
 
Making the shot, he wrapped an arm around me. "Nice!" smirked Aron as he pulled Min to him, and he kissed Min steamily. Min blushed at the public show of much-needed attention. Aron whispered something that made Min redder.
 
Jr had moved to a seat against the wall with a green bottle clenched tightly in hand. I felt somewhat sad for him but still hated him much more. "He will have to find his own lover. Play with me! Aron's taking your spot." Dong Ho murmured softly, tugging on my hip.
 
"Okay!" A smile tugged at my lips.
 
We were well into our ninth game, our third Soju, and two large candy bars that Dong Ho enjoyed teasing me with while we shared and played. He was wrapped around me claiming to help as he whispered dirty little things in my ear. He was close enough that I could feel how very happy he was to be there.
 
Grinning, Aron wandered over to us. "Nice shot considering Dong Ho is cheating big time!"  
 
"What do we do about Jr?" I asked, glancing his direction.
 
"No worries, I may have taken care of that. I just called a friend who I've talked about liking guys since like forever. I told him about Jr, and all that has been happening. He's definitely interested in Jr, and he should be here in a few minutes. I'm on my way out to meet him, so please keep an eye on Jr. He can't leave - alright!!" Aron made us nod, then strolled outside to wait for his friend.
 
Jr slid out of his seat a moment later. "Where are you going?" I asked as he was slipping on his jacket.
 
"Home! I think I've had enough for one night." He mumbled, glaring at the floor.
 
"But you didn't play yet. Pick one of us to play against." Dong Ho offered, trying to buy Aron a bit more time.
 
"There is nothing to play for!" Jr glared at him, then me.
 
"If you win, you get a kiss. You can pick anyone to kiss...even me!"I cringed at the offer that spilled out of my mouth. Aron owed me big time!
 
Jr ran his hand through his hair, thinking about it. "Okay, I'll play Min. If I win, Ren kisses me." His twisted grin said everything.
 
"Fine!" I smiled as best as I could. Dong Ho was on his feet, clearly not liking where this was going at all.
 
"You break." Min declared, racking the balls but looking very nervous. He knew he couldn't beat Jr, that's why Jr picked him.
 
"No, I insist!" Jr said smoothly, selecting a pool cue he liked. Min broke. Jr smiled as no balls sank in any pockets. In six short moves, the table was empty. "I'm not usually this good! You're offer inspired me." Jr crept closer, grinning. "I won...you said a kiss was the prize. Did you lie?" He stopped right in front of me, daring me.
 
"No!" I stood straight and bit my sore lip. Glancing over my shoulder at Dong Ho, his face was purple with anger. I put my hand against Dong Ho chest as he moved to stand between us. "It's alright, lover. I made the deal, I will be honorable." Moving in front of my lover, I tilted my head to the side as I kissed Jr softly. He bit my bottom lip, opening it up.  As I gasped at the sudden burst of pain, his tongue plunged into my mouth. His hand moved from my shoulder to the back of my head, tugging me closer to him. Moving his body to mold with mine, his hand caressed my groin between us.
 
My startled eyes met his pleased hazel ones. I pushed him away as hard as I could, causing him to stumble and fall backward, landing on his . "Never again!!" I spat at him. Staling over to the table, I grabbed my jacket and black leather backpack. I was out the door before Dong Ho could move into action. Aron and a tall, ginger-haired guy were coming in as I stormed out. 
 
"Wait, Ren! What happened?!" Aron called out.
 
"He's all yours, but you owe me big time!" I threatened in passing, not looking back.