Thirty-seven

Work, Play...Bliss
Bright, early morning sun streamed through the window. I was really sore, but I liked it. I sat up a bit searching for Dong Ho but the bed was empty. Frowning, I laid back on the pillow. I felt crushed. Where was he? Tears pricked my eyes. Curling into a ball around my pillow, I cried into it. 
 
After a few moments, I felt him sit on the bed beside me. "Min Ki! What's wrong, angel?"
 
"You left!" I cried, pulling the blankets up to hide my face.
 
"I just took a shower." He soothed, pushing the blankets away. I pulled them back. "I wanted to let you sleep as long as I could. Jr already tore into me about not letting you recover enough." He pushed the blankets away again.
 
"I needed you when I woke up! I feel..." I hid my face in my pillow.
 
"Fragile?" He asked, gently brushing my hair out of my face as I met his eyes.
 
"A bit...And well used...Trash-able." I mumbled.
 
"Well used? I hope so! I gave you my everything last night. Trash-able? Never in any way. Hey, last night was epic! One night like that a year is perfect...maybe two. But I was worried all night that I hurt you. I checked on you a few times, but you politely told me to shut up and sleep so I figured you were alright."  He glanced at me shyly.
 
"Sweet of you!" I peeked at him over my pillow.
 
"I love you more today than yesterday, and not because you let me dominate you, and finally you unconscious the right way, but for every little thing you do!" He kissed me tenderly, tugging the pillow away. "We were so into each other last night, that I forgot to give you the rest of your gifts." He smirked guiltily.
 
"The roses weren't enough?" I tried sitting up.
 
"Nope! Especially after last night. Stay here a moment." Hurrying over to the ladder, he blew me a kiss as he slipped down. When he came back, he had a big pink box with a large silver bow.
 
Leaning back against the headboard, I felt guilty because I didn't have a gift for him. "What's this?"
 
"I like spoiling you when you let me!" Winking, he set the box on my lap. "I'm second-guessing myself after Jr's gift though." Dong Ho frowned.
 
"Don't! Please? Maybe I shouldn't have ventured there." Looking down, I was feeling bad again.
 
Lifting my chin up with a finger, he smiled tenderly. Kissing my lips he made sure I felt better before breaking away. "We..." He pointed to us both. "... Are a couple. Each has to bring their needs, desires, and fantasies into that relationship. It adds spice but also builds trust. I trust you to talk to me. Tell me what you need... what you want. Besides, I... liked it with you last night!" He said softly, watching my face.
 
I rested my forehead against his. "Sweet! You're always sweet to me. Thank you!" I kissed him back. "Can I open this?" I asked quietly, slipping my hair behind my ear.
 
"Nope! Now you can only sit, and look at it." Grinning, he sat across from me. Absentmindedly, he started messaging my feet.
 
Opening it, I couldn't help the grin spreading across my lips. A huge stuffed penguin with a pink heart saying "I love you" smiled up at me. Picking it up, I tucked it in beside me. Four boxes of floating candles that came in a rainbow of colors. Two bottles of lotion, Shea butter, and Lavender Lilac. "I love how your skin is so soft. I want to keep it that way and smelling delicious!" He his lips.
 
I gulped. Hot... getting hotter in here! Looking back into the box, I found a large bottle of moonflower and violet foaming bubble bath. A red box of perfume with 'y' swirled in gold down the front of the box. Lastly a red heart-shaped earring box. I held the perfume box up questioningly.
 
"The lady said it was a special bonus and it smelled...y?!" He blushed, trying to defend himself. 
 
Pinching his cheek, I grinned and opened the box.  Spraying some on my wrist, I smelled it. Shrugging, I offered my wrist to him. "It's nice! Does it smell girly?"
 
Bending over, he breathed in the scent. "Wow! It smells totally different on your skin! I love it, but I only want you to wear it for me." He smirked, but the look in his eyes was serious.
 
"So it smells girly!" I frowned at him.
 
"No, it smells y! I only want you smelling that way around me. I'd have to kill someone else admiring it on you!"  He tried hiding the dead-on threat in a joking voice.
 
Very pleased, I put it back in the box. Next, I opened the heart-shaped box. Diamond earrings! "These were very expensive..." I started. His finger against my lips silenced me. "The lady at the jewelry store is a big fan. For an autograph and tickets... it was a really good deal, and so worth the look on your face! Besides, I'm hoping we're like diamonds ~ forever!" Leaning over, his lips kissed mine thoroughly. When he finally let up, I felt light-headed in a good way. "Did you like your gifts?" 
 
"Oh, yeah! Thank you, Dong Ho!" I smiled brightly.
 
Easing me back down on the pillow, he gazed down at me.  "For the first time -ever- I don't' want right now. I just want to cuddle and hold you tight! Is that a bad thing?" His puppy dog eyes made me melt.
 
"Nope! That is exactly what I wanted to do when I woke up." I closed my eyes, feeling the sting of tears.
 
His thumb gently brushed them away. "And I wasn't here! That's why you were crying. Angel, I am so sorry. I'm thick-headed most of the time. Forgive?" He snuggled closer.
 
"It is something I find attractive about you." I kissed sweet, velvet lips.
 
He smiled. "I find everything about you attractive!" He set my present on the floor, out of the way, and covered us up, holding me as close as he could.
 
"I love you, Dong Ho!" My eyes were growing heavy with all of his warmth surrounding me. 
 
"I love you, too, Min Ki." His voice was groggy with sleep.
_________________________________________________________________________
 
 
A few hours later, I woke up. Dong Ho was still deep asleep next to me. The day was supposed to be an easier day with the night open. I was already giddy with anticipation over our date tonight. Our first official date!
 
Getting out of bed as silently as possible, I slipped into the shower quickly. Being busy last night, I didn't have a chance to get my nails done. I dressed in all black. Skinny jeans, long-sleeved baggy shirt, and the high tops he'd bought me. Silently I grabbed the polishes I wanted and my nail bag. Slipping downstairs to the kitchen, I sat at the table, working on my nails.
 
Flashes from the delicious we'd shared last night filled my mind. Trying to concentrate, I shivered, remembering his use of the chains and collar. Nail polish streaked messily along the side of my finger. A few choice words slipped out as I straightened it out.
 
"Good morning, sweetheart!" Jr greeted from the doorway.
 
It startled me out of my blissful thoughts. "Stalking again?" I taunted, closing a bottle.
 
"Observing!" He busied himself around the kitchen. "Did you two enjoy my gift?"
 
"I think so. I still have mixed feelings." I frowned, watching him.
 
Pausing across from me, he watched my face. "I didn't mean to embarrass you! I just wanted to surprise you." When my frown deepened, he came around, putting his arms around me. "Hey, I'm really sorry!" 
 
"It's not that at all! I never thought...ever, that I'd be this deep in love with someone, and be surrounded by very close friends. The best I've ever had! I am just thankful and wishing it doesn't change. It really meant a lot when you all cared for me when I was ill and went all out last night!" I laid my head on his shoulder.
 
"That's what family does. Most of that was your lover's doing. We just helped." After a few moments, Jr asked. "Is that the perfume he picked out for you?" 
 
"Yeah, why? Is it seriously girly?" I worried.
 
"Nope, not at all! It smells amazing. I'll have to get some for my significant other."
 
"Do you have a date later?" I asked, smiling.
 
"Hopefully! You two were blissfully loud last night! The temptation was great, but I was saved by music - again!" He admitted as he went back to fluttering about the kitchen. "Do you want coffee?"
 
"So much! But I needed to get my nails done first." I winked, blowing softly on my new art.
 
"I'll make coffee if you do my nails, too?" Jr grinned sweetly.
 
"Deal!"
 
Jr tested his luck. "Maybe a touch of makeup?"
 
"That will cost you!" I smirked, watching him think about it.
 
"What?" 
 
"Neck and shoulder messages whenever I ask for them during the next week." I waited patiently for his reply.
 
"A week... It had better be some good make up!" He grinned as he finished filling the coffee pot. "I accept." He walked over to the doorway. "I'm off to shower. See you in a bit, and leave me some coffee. Please?" He batted his eyelashes, then smiled that million-dollar smile I couldn't resist.
 
"Okay! I will." I laughed softly, going back to working on my nails.
 
I was waiting a while for the topcoat to dry when arms wrapped around my shoulders. "Good morning!" Min hugged me.
 
"Nails!" I squeaked. "They are wet, or I'd give you a hug back!" I smiled softly at him.
 
"I'm not worried. You hug me a lot. I'm just returning one. Those look very nice!" His voice sounded really happy.
 
"Thank you! Did we keep you up, too?" I blushed slightly.
 
"Inspired...but you didn't keep us up. No worries! Aron distracts me or wraps himself around me. It's hard not to sleep when he's snuggled tightly around me." Min winked.
 
"I know what you mean there." I waited patiently for my nails to dry. 
 
"Hungry?" He asked, opening the fridge.
 
"Starving!" I cried. 
 
"Me, too!" Aron yawned in the doorway.
 
"Good morning, y!" Min greeted.
 
"You, too!" He smiled slyly as he wrapped his arms around me. Resting his head on my shoulder, he grinned. "Another masterpiece! Good morning, Ren!" He kissed my cheek, then wandered over to Min. The volcanic kiss, that steamed as they touched, made me blush, and glance quickly down at my nails.
 
Jr saved me by making his presence known. "Smoking hot!" He whistled for extra measure. 
 
"Good morning, Jr!" Min squeaked, ducking behind Aron to hide his crimson cheeks.
 
"Hey!" Aron ran his hand through his hair.
 
"Nice visual to start the day off right. No one got Ren his coffee?" Jr tsked as he grabbed two mugs. A few moments later, he placed a steaming mug near my hand.
 
"Just the way you like it!" Smiling, Jr sat next to me, drinking his coffee.
 
"Thank you!" I replied softly.
 
"Anytime!" He nodded. 
 
"Everyone hungry?" Min asked, rummaging through shelves.
 
"Beyond hungry!" Jr reached over to check the colors I had out.
 
"I second Jr's thoughts!" Aron smirked.
 
"Good! You're assisting me. You go shower, stinky!" Min pinched Aron's arm.
 
Rubbing his arm, Aron smirked. "Feisty this morning, and..." Aron started, but Min kissed him before he could finish. "Fine ~ I'm going!" Pouting, Aron left.
 
After a bit, I checked my nails. "Min, I'll help Jr with breakfast. Sneak in, and shower with Aron. We have time." I suggested innocently. 
 
Biting his lip, Min weighed the possibilities. "Thanks, Ren!" He blushed as he walked by.
 
"That was sweet of you!" Jr murmured, smiling at me.
 
 
"I try! What do you want to make?" Standing, I stretched, then brought my coffee with me.
 
"I ... Have no idea!" He shrugged his shoulders.
 
Meeting Jr's eyes, I smiled brightly. "How about I put on your first coat, then I'll wake up Dong Ho to cook. He owes me!" 
 
"You just want to wake him up." He grinned
 
"I am feeling a touch mischievous." I tried to smile innocently.
 
"Love it! Plan. Just don't take to long." Jr sat on my chair.
 
Applying a royal blue base coat, I refilled his coffee before I left. Silently, I climbed up the ladder. Dong Ho was sprawled out on the bed like a luscious dream. Fighting to resist temptation, I tip-toed to the bathroom. Filling a glass with cold water, I returned as quietly as I could. Standing off to the side, I kept out of his reach. Dipping my fingers into the glass, I held my breath, and let cold water drip from my fingers on his bare skin. No effect the first time. The second time I used more water. A deep growl came from under the pillow. I waited. Nothing! I tipped the glass just a bit. Coldwater trickled out, streaming down his skin. "You'd better run, Angel!" His voice threatened. 
 
"Cook for us?" I asked sweetly. 
 
He peeked at me over his arm. "I work hard all night pleasuring you until you passed out, and now you want me to cook for you?" 
 
"Please?" I bit my lip, fidgeting.
 
"Why?" He groaned.
 
"We have a date tonight, and I wanna start the day off right..." I dodged his arm snaking out to grab me.
 
"Dodging?!" He smirked.
 
"Wet nails! Otherwise, I'd have been more creative waking you up." I grinned, taking the glass back to the bathroom. When I turned around, he was just there. Holding my wrists gently in the air, he kissed me good morning. Mmm...Damn! I so wanted more as I pressed my body closer.
 
"Still hungry?" He teased. 
 
"Always... for you, and breakfast! I let you sleep. I needed to get my nails done..." I tried to explain weakly as he teased everywhere.
 
"Thank you! I'll take a quick shower, then I'll be down. Can you wait that long?" His deep voice purred along my skin.
 
"Not fair!" I cried out as he squeezed hardening things.
 
"You started it with the water!" He the edge of my ear.
 
"I'm all ready for work..." I moaned.
 
"Well now, I guess I'll just have to let you pass this one time, but it will cost you!" He grinned wickedly, stealing a kiss. As he walked by, I got my pinched. "I love you!"
 
"Love you, too! Have a good shower!" I watched him strut provocatively to the bathroom.
 
"I'll be lonely!" He pouted, standing in the doorway.
 
"At least you'll want me later!" I smiled weakly.
 
"I want you now!" He dropped his sweats to prove it.
 
I bit my lip hard. "Leaving temptation this one time!" I walked away, shaking.
________________________________________________________________________
 
 
As the day wore on, things just started popping up. More things to do and events shifting. It was slowly bumming me out. Dong Ho seemed to pick up on it, trying to stay as close as he could. Lunch was good until I and Jr got called away to do something.
 
Then around three, a special event fell in our laps. Working tonight! Complete bummer! I nearly cried. Maybe this was why we didn't go on dates.
 
Right before our impromptu mini-concert, I was surrounded. "Cheer up!" was the universal chant as I was tickled from all directions. As we lined up to go on stage, Dong Ho whispered. "It's still on!" Pinching my as we went on stage, he grinned wickedly. That changed everything like a shot of adrenalin. The concert was fun as we all played with each other, getting the whole crowd into the music and merriment. So light, easy, and so us!
 
"Nice performance, boys!" Manager Nim congratulated as we walked off stage.
 
"Thank you!" Aron and Min replied.
 
"We have nothing until noon tomorrow. Here is some money! Go and eat something really good for a job very well done!" He patted our backs as we went to collect our things. 
 
"Where do we want to eat?" Jr asked, still in high spirits.
 
"Spaghetti!" I and Aron replied at the same time.
 
"Pizza?" Dong Ho suggested.
 
"Pizza!" Was the universal re-vote. 
 
There was a really good pizza place not far so we walked. As we strolled, Jr put his hand on my shoulder. "You were really cool back there!" 
 
"Why?" I drew a blank.
 
"When you said fanboys can approach you, and you'd hug them too. So Sweet!" He smiled proudly.
 
"I love all of my fans!" I smiled back as we arrived. 
 
"But we love you more!" Aron held the door open, peeking my cheek as I passed. Min was last, and I heard the smack of lips, making me smile more.
 
Dong Ho sat next to me. Aron and Min sat across from us, while Jr sat on the end next to me. We ordered, then relaxed for the first time since breakfast. 
 
As we waited for our dinner, Aron gazed at me. "What happened the other day?" He quested softly.
 
"When?" I puzzled.
 
"Min said something happened on the subway." Aron waited, still gazing at me.
 
"Oh... That!" I frowned, glancing away.
 
"You didn't mention anything to me either! What happened, Angel?" Dong Ho entwined our fingers together under the table as our appetizers arrived.
 
I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "I went to the subway station's bathroom because I couldn't wait anymore. Too much coffee! The men who were there saw me, and thought they were in the ladies room." I frowned, getting a sip of soda.
 
"I'm so sorry! I didn't know. I should have gone with you." Min paled.
 
"It's alright! I'm a big boy." I smirked at him. "It happens every once in a while. I just feel bad when people look at me so strange. That's all." I pouted, and Dong Ho wrapped his arm around my shoulders protectively.
 
"Don't let them bother you, Ren! They're just jealous that they don't look half as good." Aron tipped his head to meet my eyes. "Okay?"
 
"Thank you!" I grinned back.
 
"I'm sorry, too!" Dong Ho whispered in my ear, making me shiver. As I turned to look at him, he stole a kiss. Surprised, I smiled as his thumb traced slow circled on the back of my hand.
 
The pizza was delicious. Halfway through, Jr got a text from his boyfriend and smiled. "Is it alright if I bale on you guys? Someone had a bad day and needs me. 
 
"Sure!" Min smiled.
 
"Not a problem. Go! Have fun, and sleep in!" I mothered a bit as he blushed slightly.
 
"Yes, Ren!" Grabbing his jacket, he smiled that million-dollar smile I've grown to love. "Later all!" He left quickly.
 
"I get Jr's piece!" Min grabbed it.
 
"I'm still hungry. Does anyone want to order another? I'll treat!" I tempted.
 
"Hell, yes!" Aron grinned.
 
When we were all full, and all the food was gone, spirits were soaring. Min nudged Aron. "Oh...Umm... You two were going on a date tonight, right?" 
 
"Yeah! Why?" Dong Ho eyed the pair.
 
"Aron wants to see if he can make me scream like Ren!" Aron's hand clamped over Min's mouth too late.
 
"We were hoping to have some couple's time with the place to ourselves. We're also hoping for a  call or text before you come home?" Min's face was turning a lovely shade of crimson rather quickly.
 
I chuckled at the cuteness of the whole thing. "Sorry for being so loud last night!"
 
"It was tantalizing..." Aron started, but Min silenced him with an elbow to the ribs. The pair stood, and put their coats on. "Thanks!"
 
"No problem!" Dong Ho smirked.
 
"See you later!" I waved as Aron and Min quickly left smiling.
 
After a moment, Dong Ho cleared his throat. "I think we are a bad influence." He frowned playfully.
 
"So bad!" I smirked back at him.
 
"I have to go to the bathroom." Dong Ho rose, stretched, and helped me to my feet.
 
"I'll go pay, then find you." I smiled.
 
He gave me an odd glance, then left. I quickly paid the bill. Heading to the bathroom, I wondered if I'd find him in time.
 
He was just coming out when I entered. I couldn't help the naughty grin spreading across my face as I pushed him back inside the stall. My lips met him before he could protest. He moaned softly as my hand slipped down his pants. "Hi, lover!" I whispered.
 
"Hi, naughty!" He on my neck.
 
"Naughty ~ I haven't even started!" I spun him around to face the wall. Putting my fingers in his mouth, I pulled his pants open, sliding them down.
 
"Min...Ki!" He moaned as I found something semi-hard to work.
 
"Oh...I feel naughty all over, lover!" I bit into his neck softly as I put three fingers in his mouth. He hardened in my hand while he . Mmm... total turn on! Taking my wet fingers from his mouth, I eased them inside him one at a time. Slowly I got him ready. I wanted to enjoy this, but I was burning with need. I wanted to try this with him... Thinking about it all day. I moaned, putting my head against his shoulder.
 
"Is this why you were so bummed today?" His voice was already deep, making me bite my lip in anticipation.
 
"A good chunk of it." I murmured. "I was just wanting this date so much! To finally do a couple's thing." 
 
"Really?" He turned his head to me. I kissed him as I worked him wider. He moaned as I withdrew my fingers. "What were you really bummed about?" 
 
"Shhhh!" I sighed as I penetrated him.
 
"Wait!" He whispered. As I did, I went back to pumping him hard. "That's not fair!" He panted in time to my hand's movement.
 
"We don't have a long time!" I frowned, pushing into him more. He hissed, gripping the top of the stall." Do you want me to stop?" I waited.
 
"No!" He murmured. I began slowly easing myself into him until I was as deep as I could go. When I was sure he was adjusted to me, I started in and out of him at a slower pace. "Harder!" He moaned. I wanted to, but I knew I wouldn't last long. Pushing up against me, he made it impossible to resist. "Please, Angel?"
 
"I won't last long!" I clenched my teeth.
 
"It's okay! I'll have you all...night...long. Now, harder!" He dominated.
 
Turn on! Oh, yeah! I did what he asked, and came hard! He growled low in his throat. "I like it when you do that... a lot!" He said as I pulled out of him. Moving me around, he eased me against the other wall. The kiss was hot to start with. "I love you!" He whispered against my lips. "But get dressed! I want to spread you up against our tree." He looked me up and down once. "Mmmm...Damn!!" 
 
He started to get dressed. As he glanced over at me, the look in his brown eyes made me shiver. "Oh... Don't do that! I won't be able to resist!" He slipped out. I finished up and followed. Washing up, we left together.
 
Walking into evening's cool embrace, he smirked at me. "What?" I playfully hit his arm.
 
"You surprised me, pulling a page from my book!" He held my hand in his.
 
"Good or bad?" I asked watching him closely.
 
"So good!" He was quiet for a moment. "I think I want you to tease me with that luscious body of yours. Let's shoot some pool." He grinned wickedly, sending chills up my spine.
 
"How much teasing?" I played, running the hand he wasn't holding through my hair.
 
"As much as you can dish out. I am so in the mood for you! Besides... I don't think I remember a first date for us at all." He frowned. "That's why you were so bummed, wasn't it?"
 
I nodded. "I thought it was going to get postponed. I really wanted this!" I glanced away before he could see just how much it meant to me.
 
He stopped, pushing me into an alley and up against a brick wall half inside. He caught the tear sliding down my cheek. "Just tell me, Min Ki! I'll do anything you want. I'd love "just us" time!" He kissed me tenderly, leaving little to doubt. "I love you! Don't be afraid to ask me for anything you want!" He eased me away from the wall. Entwining our fingers together again, he leads the way.
 
The brisk walk helped. When we got to the pool hall, he held the door open for me. He asked gently as we walked inside. "Better?"
 
"Yeah!" I smiled softly.
 
"Pick out a table. I'll be right back." He grinned as he turned, walking away.
 
Odd. I frowned. Glancing around, there were a few people here. The table I liked was open. Walking over, I searched for the cue I liked to use. It was here. Lucky night or what?
 
Taking off my coat, I hung it on the back of a chair. Chalking up the cue, I got it ready. As I leaned it beside me, I racked the balls.
 
"Little lady, you've got my cue!" A slurred voice stated behind me.
 
"It was in the rack!" I retorted sharply.
 
"I want it!" A hand roughly spun me around.
 
"Please, don't touch me!" I met his glare with a passive gaze.
 
"I still want the cue!" He began to get angry.
 
Running my hand through my hair, I came up with a plan. "I'll play you for it. You win, and you can have it." I offered.
 
"If you win?" He asked spitefully.
 
"A coffee, and to be left alone with this cue." I gazed at him. His greasy black hair was combed back. He was about my height, but heavier and older. A permanent scowl seemed to be etched to his face.
 
He thought a moment, then nodded his head. "Sounds fair. I'll break!" 
 
"Sounds good!" I stood back, giving him plenty of room.
 
He broke, sinking two stripes, and a solid. He sank another stripe, then missed. "You're up, pretty boy!" He sneered, standing back a bit.
 
Smiling sweetly, I had this easy. He could have made it more of a challenge. Four plays and the game was over. Glancing over at him, I watched disbelief, then anger outlines his features. "Snot-nosed punk, give me that cue!"  He made like he'd try and take it from me. 
 
Dong Ho was suddenly there, standing between us. "You owe my friend a coffee, an apology, and to leave him alone!" He stated calmly, but his body screamed fight.
 
The creep actually thought about it, then spit on the floor near Dong Ho. Reaching in his pocket, he threw money on the table, then shuffled away.
 
"Trouble magnet!" Dong Ho teased, trying to lighten the mood.
 
"It seems so, doesn't it." I frowned, gazing at my feet.
 
"I was watching the whole thing. Don't worry, I had your back!" He peeked my cheek. "I just wanted to let you handle it until you needed me." 
 
"Thank you!" I whispered not trusting my voice.
 
As I met his eyes, a rose glided across my lips. "You are y as hell when you are standing up to someone. Love you, Angel!" He winked. "Want anything?"
 
"You!" I said quietly.
 
"Later, promise. Food? Coffee?" He took off his jacket.
 
"Coffee and sweet potato fries." I smiled as I picked the money off the table. 
 
"What do you want to do with that?" He watched me think about it.
 
I set it back on the table, then wrapped my arms around my middle. "I don't know." 
 
"Relax! I'll be back." He pressed a box into my hand and walked away to get me coffee.
 
Gazing down, I found a heart-shaped box filled with the chocolates I loved sitting in my hand. Leaning against the pool table, I opened the box. A silver chain sparkled amid the chocolate. He did it again. Smiling brightly, I picked up the chain. A crystal cube followed. Etched into the cube was a heart with wings. Swirling the cube in front of me by its chain, I carefully took out a piece of chocolate. Biting into it, I felt hands wrap around my waist. "Like?" He whispered along my skin. 
 
"Love it!" I blushed a little. "Sorry I didn't think to get you anything. I usually fumble that part." I pouted at him.
 
"I'll have mine later...physically!" He growled along my neck as he took the chain from my fingers. Putting it around my neck, his fingers brushed my skin purposely. I shivered. "Nice!"  He smirked. "Fries are going to be a bit. Wanna break?" 
 
"You can! I'll watch for a while." I winked, sipping the coffee he'd bought me.
 
"I can't put on too much of a show. Your new friend has been watching us the whole time!" He moved beside me. 
 
Scanning around, I found him. Dropping my gaze, I frowned. "Do you want to go somewhere else?" 
 
"No! Let's play a few games. Unless you are uncomfortable? I've been looking forward to this all day." He wiggled his eyebrows, walking past me. Breaking, he sank stripes. He leaned over the pool table across from me. Winking, he his lips in a slow tease, then made his shot.
 
"Nice!" I smirked, appreciating his effort.
 
"Only with you!" He ran his hand through his hair as he calculated his next move.
 
"Company!" I said quietly as I moved to put the table between me and the incoming creep.  
 
Sauntering up to us, he grinned sarcastically. "You two a couple or something?" It was obvious he was drunk.
 
"He's my adopted brother, and I'm very protective of him. Do you have a problem?" Dong Ho's voice dripped strong warning.
 
"You two are a thing!" He snickered.
 
"Let's go!" I advised, grabbing my jacket.
 
Dong Ho turned to go when the guy grabbed his arm. "Do you sleep together?"
 
"Are you crazy? We're family!" Dong Ho held up the ring on his necklace. "I'm engaged!" Grabbing my hand, he held it up for the creep to see. "So is he, but my girl is prettier! I am sorry we upset you. We are leaving now. Here's what you wanted."
 
I held the pool cue out to him. The creep grabbed it out of my hand. "We are models. I am paid more than him to look like this. That's why my girl's prettier!" I grinned, slipping my jacket on.
 
Just then the fries and a large coke were brought over. Dong Ho told the attendant thank you. Turning to the guy, he smiled warmly. I knew it was his patient, work smile as I see it frequently. "Take this as a peace offering. My girl's meeting me in a half hour." Turning his brown eyes to me, he smirked. "And your girl's not prettier!"  He punched my shoulder hard enough to make it believable. "We are out of here!" Grinning, Dong Ho grabbed his jacket and headed out. I followed.
 
When we were outside, he grabbed my hand, tugging me to him. "We'll have to tell the guys, and find a different place to play pool." He stated disappointingly as we walked down the sidewalk.
 
I didn't say anything. I felt numb inside. Dirty... Broken... Hurt! This is why we didn't have dates. We couldn't.
 
After a few moments, Dong Ho stopped, pulling me to him. "I am so sorry I handled that badly." Bending to gaze at my face. "I didn't want a fight, so I did the best I could." 
 
"You did fine! I want to go home." I said flatly, not meeting his gaze. 
 
"Okay!" He bowed his head in defeat. We walked to the bus stop in silence. As we sat waiting, I took out my phone.
 
"What are you doing?" He asked quietly.
 
"Texting Aron that we are at the bus stop, and should be home in about 20 minutes." My thumbs moved on their own. 
 
"Oh!" He sat straighter, watching people come and go. 
 
Putting my phone away, I sat looking up at the stars.  As the bus pulled up, I got up to get on. Dong Ho grabbed my wrist. "You forgot your chocolates!" 
 
"I don't want to go back, and I really don't want you going back." I insisted but didn't meet his eyes. "They are replaceable but you are not!" Turning, I got on the bus. Dong Ho finally got on, sitting next to me. I put my forehead against the glass.
 
Halfway home, Dong Ho asked gently. "Are you angry, or disappointed in me?" 
 
"Neither!" I replied with no emotion. 
 
"I am sorry!" His voice pleaded.
 
I didn't say anything. I felt ripped open and emptied of all I cared about. I couldn't explain it so I remained quiet.
 
When the bus stopped, Dong Ho got up, and off. I took a little longer. As the bus left, Dong Ho was nowhere in sight. I was alone in the dark. It fit all too well with my mood. I just stood there. My feet didn't move as my heart just bled out. An odd, empty feeling filled me up. I staggered to the sidewalk, falling to my knees. I didn't want to go home. It was too late to sleep at my mom's... Tears ran down my face, but they barely registered. Curling up on the cold concrete, I listened to my breathing. What should I do?
 
After a while, I realized I was trembling. The cold was permeating my body. Not good...but did it matter?
 
Before long darkness washed over me.