5

Follow the river and you'll find the sea.

I sighed as I looked at her. She looked fragile and cold in that white dress, but she didn't want to wear something different. She didn't want me to hug her either. It sounded harsh but I said: "Well, I won't care if you're cold then. Don't come whining you're cold, I warned you" She knew she could come to me and whine that she was cold. 

It was a pleasure to see her smiling like this. I was becoming tired of the sea honestly, but I would sit here everyday if she wanted so. "Donghae!" I heard her calling my name and looked at her. "Yes?" 

"Open your arms!" She yelled. "Like this" She said as she opened her arms widely. I did as she asked me and she started running. I put my arms around her waist as she jumped into my arms. It was like a scene of a drama. "I'm cold" She whispered while laughing. "I told you..."

I put her down and opened my jacket to give it to her. She shook her head. "Don't! I want you to come with me. You'll get a cold from sitting here in the wind" Since when did our roles change? Wasn't it me who needed to worry? "What do you want me to do-" She cut off my sentence, took my hand and started running to the sea's edge. I stopped when my feet touched the water. "Why? Don't stop here" She pouted. "The water isn't cold!" What? Did she want me to go in the water? "Well okay, I'll go alone then!" She muttered as she saw my face and started walking in the water. "Yah! Minhee, you'll get a cold from fooling in the water!" She just shrugged at my words and signed me to come to her. I couldn't really let her alone in the sea, so I decided I need to act like a good boyfriend and threw my jacket in the sand. Did she really think the water wasn't cold? I looked at her body and saw the water had reached her middle already. I hurried to her and grabbed her shoulder so she turned around. She looked quizzically and held my hand. "Not too long, okay? You know this isn't healthy" She nodded. Glad she agreed with me. "When are you making your comeback?" She asked.

"In August. Beginning of August"

"Can I come backstage?"

"Of course"

End of talk. I really hated these moments. She was my girlfriend and I couldn't even talk with her properly. Our relationship became pretty awkward. I didn't realize she was taking me deeper into the water. The water reached my chest right now. "I can't go deeper now" She said as she clung to me to hold herself from slipping away. I held her waist and looked worried around us. "And why exactly did we decide to go this deep" I muttered. "I'm sorry, it's my fault" She said. "But I still enjoy it though" She added quickly, making me grin. 

After staying there for a few minutes I decided it had been enough. I carried her bridal style back to the sand where my jacket and our shoes were laying. At least she had been smart enough to bring a towel so we could dry our bodies a little bit. When I was done I realized I had dry clothes in my car from practice. Maybe an extra pair of jeans and a shirt  that would fit her. We practically ran to my car. Thank god no one was here and for a brief moment I was happy with this weather. I opened the trunk and searched for some clothes. I found only three shirts and one pair of trousers. I looked at her body. She really wasn't tall so I gave her the biggest t-shirt so it would cover her . "As an idol, I shouldn't be doing it here, but we better change our clothes before we really get a cold" I said and pulled my shirt over my head. "Here?"

When I was done changing I saw her fingers opening the buttons on her dress. In the trunk my shirt laid, unfolded. This girl.. really. "Oh, you're done already?" She said in a high tone while looking at me. I chuckled and pulled her hands away. The white dress had become see-through, showing her black bra and tiny figure even better. I opened the buttons and grabbed her by the waist to put her in the car trunk. "I'm sorry" I mumbled and pulled her soaked dress over her head. Sometimes I really felt like a dad caring for his daughter, but okay, my suddenly tight pants told me once again I wasn't her father. What a lucky guy am I. I loved how she didn't mind that I had undressed her. It gave me the feeling she really trusted me. She pulled my khaki colored shirt over her head. As I expected, it covered her . 

After dressing we drove back home. "Let's make spaghetti together" I said and parked the car. She looked excited because she jumped out of the car, running to our apartment. "Let's do that! Let's do that!" She kept saying, almost singing. Gosh, I really loved this girl... Looking cute in an apron she wore before I was even inside.  "Let's start?" She said loudly in a squealing tone.

--------

Please leave a comment when you read this, it's very motivating for me.