6

Follow the river and you'll find the sea.

We were 2 days later. Minhee's condition worsened slowly, but that didn't make us less amorous.  How cheesy... I kept thinking the past two nights... Minhee just loves water and it's her birthday soon. Instead of going to the sea all days, wouldn't a swimming pool be safer and warmer? With her condition, I really couldn't take too much risks. The sea isn't very healthy and clean while a pool is. I nodded as I decided to do that as a surprise gift. Of course, I had something else too. I mean, it's me. Lee Donghae, the sensitive cry-kid in Super Junior. 

I know her body hurts from coughing, sneezing, being cold and cramped muscles, so I'd give her a massage. Very intimate, just how I like it. It's not cheesy and over-romantic either, just how she likes it. I'd give her the ring I promised her a year ago.

She pulled me in front of the display window, next to her. "Oppa... These ones are pretty" She said as she pointed to a pair of rings. I chuckled at her excitement. I wouldn't think she would remember such a thing. "You like them?" I asked. She nodded. "But don't you think it's better to receive them on a special day?" I asked. She looked at me indignantly. "Of course it is! I didn't say you need to buy them anyways!" She said and move over to the display window where the earrings could be seen. "Let's buy them on a special day!" She squealed in excitement as she linked arms with me. I pulled my arm away and hugged her. Her eyes widened and I kissed her shortly. "We're on the street! Everybody will watch us!" She whispered as she started blushing. I shrugged. "We're engaged though" I smirked. "We aren't, playful Donghae-yah!" She said as she gave me peck on my nose, making me chuckled again. "I don't think even one fan has seen us. Don't worry Minhee-yah" I answered in the same tone. 

"What are you thinking?" She smiled as she put her hands on my shoulders and leaned her head against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned my head on hers. "Nothing much" I answered. She released herself from our hug. "Nothing's wrong?" She asked concerned, but with a laugh. "Of course not! What would be wrong anyways? It's just.. hug me again" I grinned cutely. She wrapped her arms around me and caressed my arm with her finger. "You gained muscles, didn't you?" She asked. "You don't like it? Should I stop working out then?" I laughed. She violently shook her head. "I.. really do like it" She smirked. "As long as you don't become a second Flex Wheeler," She shuddered and made a disapproving nose, making me laugh even more. "I'm okay with your work-out. Just don't overwork yourself, okay?" She sounded as a wife nagging at her husband. Well, it was cute though.

"Only 1 day left before her birthday" I mumbled to myself while I looked through a map of Seoul. I walked to the bedroom to take the ring as I saw a stuffed rabbit on the bed, laying in the middle of the bed and seriously... she had taken a t-shirt to use it as blanket for the rabbit. I grabbed the rabbit and chuckled. "So cute" I put it back and walked out of the room. It was already minutes past ten and she still wasn't home, so I decided to start with making the food.

When I was done, I looked at the clock on the wall again to see I had worked for more than a hour. I seriously started to worry when I realized Minhee hadn't come home in that time. Her sister was with her, so something very serious mustn't have happened. Right? That couldn't be. "Neh~Annyeong!" I heard a high-pitched voice shouting. Then the door opened and Minhee appeared. I wanted to look mad in front of her, but from the moment our eyes met, I gave up and just hugged her instead. "You made me worry... a lot" I quickly added as  my cheek  touched hers. "But I told you I'd be away with my dongsaeng" 

"Not this long. I'm glad you're home, are you hungry? I made food" I said. "Ah really? Well then.. I think I'm hungry!" She said and went to the kitchen to set the table. 

-----

Sorry for the boring chapter. Next will be her birthday. :)