8

Follow the river and you'll find the sea.

"It was the best birthday I ever had I think" She said as she was hugging me. "You think? So you're not sure?" I grinned. Her hand weakly hit my chest. "It was the BEST!" Minhee laughed. I quickly pressed my lips against hers and gently slapped her . "Let's eat" 

"What are we going to do when we're done eating?" She asked while munching on her ramyun. When I wanted to answer I noticed the sauce around the corner of . I used my thumb to wipe it away and fed her a bite of ramyun with my chopsticks. "Time is becoming shorter for me, so I need to think about our comeback soon. I was planning on writing a song, but I need inspiration, so let's go walking after lunch, okay?" 

A few hours later we were walking, on the beach. Of course, where else did you expect Minhee to walk in this condition? Our hands were intertwined, she was was wearing my jacket once again, she kept staring at the water and that was exactly how we spent almost hours walking. It's really amazing. Suddenly she stopped walking and touched the water with her hand. "It's cold" She pouted. "What did you expect? It has been raining for the whole day yesterday" I said as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. The silence returned. 

"Donghae-yah...." She muttered. "You know.." She changed her tone into whispering and continued. "When you follow the right river, you end up in the right sea too, but when you don't, what happens then? Are you lost at that moment? And which sea is the best one to end up in? Should I take myself literally? How do you know you're following the right river? Or don't we decide it ourself.. Is heaven an option too? Is your dream a sea or it just everybody that follows the same river and ends up in same sea?" Why wasn't I surprised at her sudden, touching words? "Minhee-yah..." I sighed and out her head on my shoulder. "What are you talking about.. or what are you thinking about?" She shrugged. "I'm sorry. I should-" I cut off her sentence and placed my finger on her lips. "Don't say anything anymore. Don't worry about such things.. There's no need for that, okay?" I whispered and pressed my lips against hers. She was really something...